Customers Also Bought
- 4 channel CCTV security DVR video capture card, access control protected by passwords, remote backup ensures data security
- 4Pcs 1/3 inch Sony chip, CCTV security color camera, 480TV lines, plastic blast shelter armor, built-in 6mm lens, 0.5 Lux minimum illumination, 1Vp-p 75Oms video output
- AC/DC adapter and 4Pcs power / video all in one cable
- Image Device: 1/3 inch Sony Color CCD Chip
- Number of Pixels: PAL: (H)500 x (V)582; NTSC: (H)510 x (V)492
- Scanning System: PAL: 625 Lines, 50 Field/Sec
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Horizontal Resolution: 480 TV Lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux
- S/N Ratio: More Than 46Db
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Video Output: 1Vp-p, 75oms, Negative
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50~1/100,000 Sec
- White Balance: Auto
- Housing: Black
- Built-In Lens: 6mm Lens
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ ~ + 50℃, RH 95% Max
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ + 60℃, RH 95% Max
- Dimension: ø100 mm
- Power Consumption: 12V±10%DC， 100mA
- NTSC System: Available
- Video Input: 4 Channels
- Video Card: 1 Video Card
- Total Display Rate (NTSC/PAL): 120/100fps
- Total Recording Rate (NTSC/PAL): MPEG4: 68/68 fps, MJPEG: 68/68 fps
- VGA Output Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Video Compression: Motion JPEG
- Image Resolution: 320 x 240 / 640 x 480 Pixels
- Sensor Input: Up to 8 Inputs and 6 Outputs
- Relay Output Device: Up to 8 Inputs and 6 Outputs
- Recorded Video Format: DSS
- Recorded Audio Format: WAV
- O/S support microsoft windows 98se, windows me, windows 2000, and windows XP
- Support pan/tilt/zoom camera
- Alert on event (sensor/relay/motion detection). Configurable for each camera
- Multi-tasking simultaneous monitoring, recording, playback, and remote monitoring
- Display mode auto scan with full screen display under 1/4/9/12/16 Camera display mode
- Video search sort recorded files by year, month, date, hour, minute, and second. files can be played consecutively
- Event search search recorded files by events (motion, audio, call out, sensor input, relay output, video loss, and alarm recording)
- Intelligent search using mask to search motions from massive recorded files
- Multiple playback 1/4/9/16 channels playback in the same time
- Backup mode manual backup and schedule backup
- Backup device disk array, tape drive, CD-R and zip drive
- Alarm messages fax or send alarm message to pagers, mobile, landline phones, mailbox and e-mail
- Remote transmission Lan and internet (via modem/ADSL/ISDN)
- Remote manager remote monitoring, recording, playback, backup, pan/tilt/zoom control, and center station function (up to 16 servers)
- Video recording mode alarm trigger/motion/detection/continuous/ schedule recording/recycle recording
- Masking blank zones under recording mode
- Motion detection programmable multiple detection zones for each camera
- Access control protected by passwords
- Remote backup ensures data security
- CPU: PENTIUM® iii 800mhz or above
- RAM: 128mb (recommend 256mb)
- Motherboard: Intel815/845 chipset
- HDD: 80gb or above
- VGA: 32mb RAM (recommend 64mb)
- Operating System: Windows®98se/ME/2000/XP (recommended windows 2000)
- Video Input/Output: 4/8/16 NTSC/PAL Camera (BNC connector), support PTX Camera (Camera not included)
- 1 x 4Channel Video Capture Card
- 4 x 1/3" Sony Chip, 480 TV Lines, Dome, Plastic Blast Shelter Armor Security CCTV Wired CCD Color Cameras with 6mm Lens
- 1 x AC/DC Adapter
- 2 x 15m Power / Video All in One Cables
- 2 x 30m Power / Video All in One Cables
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 195.09||USD$ 187.42||USD$ 179.74||USD$ 169.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the difference between a hardware compression DVR card and a software compression DVR card?
Software compression card uses the computer's CPU to compress the video, whereas a hardware compression card contains the hardware on the card itself to compress the video. Hardware compression cards will thus allow you to use less of your computer's resources and extend the computer's life. They are recommended if they fit into your budget.
- Can I customize the surveillance system kits?
Yes you can substitute different cameras, cables, etc. if you wish. Please contact us with your requirements and we will give you a quote.
- What is a camera's format?
Camera formats are measured in inches: most surveillance cameras fall between 1/4" and 1". This refers to the usable image size created inside the camera. For most security systems, a small size is fine - 1/4" or 1/3" surveillance cameras dominate CCTV sales. Larger formats do not necessarily result in better images, but can be advantageous in dimly lit situations since they are able to gather more light.