- H.264 compression technologies
- Supports up to 4 channels cameras per PC
- Video & e-map display model
- The camera can be hid and the recording video can't be playback to the user who has no view & playback right
- Advanced motion detection
- Support multi-levels control, remote view and control PTZ through LAN, internet remote talk
- Support IE remote monitor
- All channel's video can be switched to monitor or television automatically or manually
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. In order to prevent electric shock, do not remove screws or cover. There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel
- Handle the camera with care. The camera could be damaged by improper handling or storage
- Do not use strong or abrasived detergents when cleaning the camera body
- Never point the camera toward the sun. Whether the camera is used outdoors or not, never point it toward the sun. Use caution when operating the camera in the vicinity of spot lights or other bright lights and lights reflecting objects
- Do not operate the camera beyond its temperature, humidity or power source ratings
- Do not use the camera in an extreme environment where high temperature or high exists. Use the camera under conditions where temperature are between 14F-122F,and humidity is below 85%.For the correct power supply, refer to the specification sheet
- 4 Channel DVR Card & 4 Wired Color CCD Camera Security System, give your house best care
- Video Input: 4 channels video input
- Audio Input: 1 channel audio input (from sound card)
- Fps per Card: 60fps/NTSC, 50fps/PAL
- Chipset: TW6805, 10-bit ADC with 4H comb filter
- Display Screen: 1 / 4 / 6 / 9 / 10 / 13 / 16 / 25 / 32 / full screen
- Color Adjust: Adjustable light, contrast, hue, saturation by individual camera
- Resolution: 160X120 / 240X180 / 320X240 / 352X288 / 480X360 / 640X480
- Record Mode: Continuous / schedule recording / alarm triggering
- Compression: Enhanced MPEG4/H.264 format, frame size: .1K~2.5K
- Multi-Task: Monitoring / recording / PTZ control / remote / backup
- Motion Detect: 16 zone x multi area for each camera
- Storage: HDD / VDRAM / CD-RW / DAT / MO / ZIP / RAID. up to 24 drives
- PTZ: RS422 / RS485 controlled PTZ & light / power / wiper
- Playback Speed: Forward / back / step / fast 1X,2X,4x,8X / slow 1X,1/2 X,1/4 X,1/8X
- User Right: Multi user with personal user name/password/user rights, remote users
- O.S.: Windows 2000/XP, Windows Vista
- Water Mark: Water mark, not editable & not replaceable
- Network: PSTN / ISDN / LAN / ADSL / Internet
- Remote: LAN & ADSL: Real time in 320X240, PSTN: 5-25fps in QCIF
- IE Remote View: Remote browse by MS internet explorer
- Remote Control: Full function remote control & remote audio transmission
- Remote Rec: Remote playback, remote recording, & emergency recording
- Speed Dome: Pelco-D / Pelco-P protocols & sequence
- E-Map: Electronic map that lays out the location of video camera (at server)/ lays out the location of server (at client)
- Display Mask: Support camera mask (just not show on screen), password to playback recording files
- Duplex Voice: Server & client can talk by microphone
- Alarm I/O Port: Support 6 CH alarm signal input & 4 CH relay output ( SV alarm I/O card needed)
- TV Out: All channels' video can be switched to monitor or TV
- The wired camera security system supports up to 4 channels cameras per PC
- Image Device: 1/4" Sharp CCD
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Image Size: 3.6mm x 2.7mm
- Picture Elements: PAL:500(H) x 582(V);NTSC:510(H) x 492(V)
- Scanning Frequency: PAL: Horizontal: 15.625KHz, vertical: 50Hz NTSC: horizontal: 15.7343KHz, vertical: 60Hz
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV lines
- Lens Mount: C/CS mount (C mount adapter option)
- Auto Iris Lens: Video/DC
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)~1/100,000(sec)
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db
- Minimum Illumination: 2.0Lux/F1.2
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Black Light Compensation: ON/OFF switchable
- Electronic Shutter Control: EE/AI switchable
- Mirror Function: ON/OFF switchable
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p 75Ω BNC
- The wired camera security system is easy to install and convenient to use, plug and play
- The CCD camera security system features 36 IR LEDs, which provide class leading night vision
Neighbors and visitors will think that you have a complete video surveillance system
The motion detector sensor and activation light makes it appear to be an actual security camera
Customers and coworker will think that you have a complete video surveillance system
Have fun watching how friends and family react when they think they are being video taped
The motion detector sensor and activation light makes it appear to be an actual security camera
Help prevent or deter suspicious activity by placing the security camera to survey the areas
How to Protect Your Home With a Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- 1 x TW6805 Chip 4 Channels DVR Card
- 4 x 1/4" Sharp Chip, Wired 36 LEDs Infrared Night Vision Weatherproof Wired Color CCTV CCD Cameras
- 1 x AC/DC Adapter
- 4 x 15m Power / Video All in One Cables
General Model SV-6805+S-2004 Spec Condition New Type Security System Parameters
Image Device: 1/4" Sharp CCD
TV System: PAL/NTSC
Image Size: 3.6mm x 2.7mm
Picture Elements: PAL:500(H) x 582(V);NTSC:510(H) x 492(V)
Scanning Frequency: PAL: Horizontal: 15.625KHz, vertical: 50Hz NTSC: horizontal: 15.7343KHz, vertical: 60Hz
Horizontal Resolution: 420TV lines
Lens Mount: C/CS mount (C mount adapter option)
Auto Iris Lens: Video/DC
Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)~1/100,000(sec)
S/N Ratio: More than 48db
Minimum Illumination: 2.0Lux/F1.2
White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
Black Light Compensation: ON/OFF switchable
Electronic Shutter Control: EE/AI switchable
Mirror Function: ON/OFF switchable
Video Out: 1.0Vp-p 75Ω BNC
Video Input: 4 channels video input
Audio Input: 1 channel audio input (from sound card)
Fps per Card: 60fps/NTSC, 50fps/PAL
Chipset: TW6805, 10-bit ADC with 4H comb filter
Display Screen: 1 / 4 / 6 / 9 / 10 / 13 / 16 / 25 / 32 / full screen
Color Adjust: Adjustable light, contrast, hue, saturation by individual camera
Resolution: 160X120 / 240X180 / 320X240 / 352X288 / 480X360 / 640X480
Record Mode: Continuous / schedule recording / alarm triggering
Compression: Enhanced MPEG4/H.264 format, frame size: .1K~2.5K
Multi-Task: Monitoring / recording / PTZ control / remote / backup
Motion Detect: 16 zone x multi area for each camera
Storage: HDD / VDRAM / CD-RW / DAT / MO / ZIP / RAID. up to 24 drives
PTZ: RS422 / RS485 controlled PTZ & light / power / wiper
Playback Speed: Forward / back / step / fast 1X,2X,4x,8X / slow 1X,1/2 X,1/4 X,1/8X
User Right: Multi user with personal user name/password/user rights, remote users
O.S.: Windows 2000/XP, Windows Vista
Water Mark: Water mark, not editable & not replaceable
Network: PSTN / ISDN / LAN / ADSL / Internet
Remote: LAN & ADSL: Real time in 320X240, PSTN: 5-25fps in QCIF
IE Remote View: Remote browse by MS internet explorer
Remote Control: Full function remote control & remote audio transmission
Remote Rec: Remote playback, remote recording, & emergency recording
Speed Dome: Pelco-D / Pelco-P protocols & sequence
E-Map: Electronic map that lays out the location of video camera (at server)/ lays out the location of server (at client)
Display Mask: Support camera mask (just not show on screen), password to playback recording files
Duplex Voice: Server & client can talk by microphone
Alarm I/O Port: Support 6 CH alarm signal input & 4 CH relay output ( SV alarm I/O card needed)
TV Out: All channels' video can be switched to monitor or TV
Features Features H.264 compression technologies
Supports up to 4 channels cameras per PC
Video & e-map display model
The camera can be hid and the recording video can't be playback to the user who has no view & playback right
Advanced motion detection
Support multi-levels control, remote view and control PTZ through LAN, internet remote talk
Support IE remote monitor
All channel's video can be switched to monitor or television automatically or manually
Packaging Package Included 1 x TW6805 Chip 4 Channels DVR Card
4 x 1/4" Sharp Chip, Wired 36 LEDs Infrared Night Vision Weatherproof Wired Color CCTV CCD Cameras
1 x AC/DC Adapter
4 x 15m Power / Video All in One Cables
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 168.87||USD$ 161.34||USD$ 153.80||USD$ 143.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on04-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: Im actually using this system in my small business, first I bought one for a friend who needed a security system and then after he was telling me how good it worked for him I decided to buy one for me and I have to say its one of the best camera security system I've ever seen of course at this price. But the best of the system is its software wich can be easy configure by anyone like me who has no experience installing cameras. I did it by myself the kit come with everything you need. The thing I like the most was that it can record by motion detection wich can save you lot of HD space, and Im still trying to configure the internet option to see on my blackberry but I cant figure out how to do the port fw process its killing me. But overall this system is the best you can get for the price. PD: I bought a led monitor to see it in my office and its better than watching it on the computer :)
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: Great value for the price. Excellent customer service!! Easy to set up. I've been used several different brands of security system for my home and restaurant use. This system is by far the best!!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: Great night vision camera. The only downfalls are no sound and there were NO instructions how to attach the camera to the base. I eventually figured it out, but it would have been nice to have something. <br/>Also, it looked slightly used? The box was pretty beat up and cut open? <br/>I'm not so sure this was 'new'. <br/>I didn't want to deal w/ the hassle of returning it, but just beware.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is great and was easy to setup. At the moment I did a quick setup to get it working without running a bunch of wires. I put it inside facing out a window and the night vision does NOT work thru a window. Once mounted outside we'll see if it works. For now it was very easy to setup and use. Just to not turn up the resolution too high with an average monitor or you will lock yourself out. If you do, plug it into a TV to change it back. Lastly, calling their cust service was impressive. No long hold times and very nice people. Not something you find these days.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: I found this product to be better than advertised. At first I was skeptical since I am replacing my ADT cameras with the Defender. The installation was simple. The setup for external internet viewing was somewhat challenging due to my home network arrangement. I contacted Defenders customer support for assistance and found the experience quit satisfying. The customer service Representatives were very professional and quickly resolved the issue I was experiencing. They even provided a follow up call to let me know another link had become available for viewing my security system remotely. I am well pleased overall with the product and service.
Was this review helpful?