Customers Also Bought
- 9-bit ultra-high image quality, support a maximum resolution of 640 X 480 (NTSC), single-channel color adjustment; H.264 / MPEG-4 optimized compression algorithm, the two formats optional
- H.264 / MPEG-4 optimized compression algorithm, the two formats optional
- Video files image compression ratio 30-150M/H/C
- To specify video data storage disk, intelligent search history DVR file, multi-screen playback
- Web IE, high-definition picture quality, and can be remote-site monitoring, remote historical data playback, remote spot video control, remote historical video recording, network remote backup as such perfect network management functions and support client-side domain model input
- Video file of electronic amplification, capture and real-time print and backup MPEG and MPEG4 format files; exclusive video file formats, prevent editing, high security, and with a dedicated player to play video files
- Motion Detection triggered recording, e-mail (attachments, there are surveillance pictures), dial telephone, voice alarm function
- Built-crash restart, a way TV output optional video channel circuit protection design
- Chinese and English operating system Windows2000/XP
- Video Input: 4-way
- Frame Rate: 100 frame(PAL) / 240 frame(NTSC)
- Compression Format: H.264 / MPEG-4 compression algorithm optimization
- Hard Occupancy Rate: 30-150M/h/ch
- Compression Resolution: Display Resolution: 640 x 480, 352 x 288,320 x 240; Video Resolution: 640 x 480, 352 x 288,320 x 240
- Backup Mode: USB and network remote backup
- User Management: Multi-user rights management settings, set the user operation authority; 1, 4, 9, 16 split screen mode
- Remote Mode: TCP / UDP network protocol; allows IE browser, 256K-2M internet bandwidth can reach the LAN effect, network connections do not take up host resources
- Video Mode: Dynamic code used in the video stream flow and the fixed option, video mode with motion detection alarm recording, schedule recording, alarm recording; may designate video data storage disk; remote historical video recording, network remote backup
- Playback Function: Multi-screen playback, video files of electronic amplification, capture and real-time printing and backup, dedicated player to play a video file
- PTZ Control: Supports universal PELCO D, PELCO P, RM110 and other decoding protocols, and can according to customer needs with the OEM agreement PTZ camera PTZ control and preset point setting and remote PTZ camera control
- Alarm: Set an arbitrary mobile surveillance area, sensitivity adjustable; HAWELL professional alarm box can be equipped with alarm input and output capabilities to achieve
- 4 Channel H.264 / MPEG-4 DVR PCI Video Capture Card HY7004B
How to Select a Video Capture Card:
- Determine the type of PC expansion slot that you will plug your video capture card into your computer. The three major PC adapter interfaces for video capture cards are PCI, PCI-Express (or PCI-e), and USB. This is important because you will need to see which one will fit your PC. If you are not sure use the reference link at the end of this article to motherboards.org about PC Expansion Slots
- Determine the type of video format that the video capture card will be receiving. The two standard video formats are Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD). Video capture cards vary in the types of definition as well as the format of HD content. Also some video capture cards do hardware encoding which formats the video content into PC readable files. Check if the video capture card is software or hardware encoding as this can affect your PC system resources such as CPU and Memory requirements
- Choose the number of tuners for the video capture card. Most of the early video capture cards could only capture one video source at a time. Now manufacturers sell dual tuners or multi-tuner video capture cards that allow more than one video source to capture per PC expansion slot.
- Other media type considerations. Some video capture cards can take FM audio signals which allow to capture streaming audio. Also another consideration are remote controls that allow to change channels with your video capture card. Make an assessment of all of your requirements before purchasing
- 1 x 4 Channel DVR Video Capture PCI Card
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.52||USD$ 28.27||USD$ 27.02||USD$ 25.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.