Customers Also Bought
- Operating System: Embedded Linux
- Video Compression: Motion-JPEG
- Video Input/Output: 4-channel BNC input, 1-channel composite BNC output
- Display Frame Rate: NTSC: 120F/S(4 x 30F/S), PAL: 100F/S(4 x 25F/S)
- Record Speed (Frames per Second): NTSC: Quad 120 IPS, Full screen 30 IPS/4-ch, PAL: Quad 100 IPS, Full screen 25 IPS/4-ch
- Recording Mode: Manual, Schedule, Motion
- Video Image Quality: High, moderate, low are optional
- Resolution: 704 x 240, 352 x 240(NTSC), 704 x 288, 352 x 288(PAL)
- Real-Time Playback: NTSC: 30 frame/s one channel, 120 frame/s four channel, PAL: 25 frame/s one channel, 100 frame/s four channel
- Searching Function: Move to search list, Time/ Event/Channel
- Remote Control: Support remote control
- Mouse Control: Support PS/2 mouse control
- USB Port: Support USB connect to PC backup, upgrade
- PTZ Control: Protocol: PELCO-D, PELCO-P, B01, SAMSUNG
- Multi-Language: Simplified Chinese, English
- VGA Display: Yes
- Embedded Linux operating system adopted
- Motion-JPEG high quality compression
- Chinese/English double language operating system
- NTSC/PAL double view mode
- 4 channel BNC input, one channel BNC output (VGA output optional)
- 4 channel Real-time live display, recording. Support Half-D1, CIF Resolution
- PS-2 Mouse control function
- USB2.0 port to connecting to PC for backup, upgrade, serial port upgrade
- Manual record, schedule record or motion detection record function are available, can save the hard disk space
- Perfect reports on the alarm Log and the operation Log, facilitate for analysis and search
- Automatic restart function, never off work
- Multi-Language selectable
- Support PS2 mouse, PTZ control, USB function
- Support on-line software update
- Support location display and playback at the same time
- Support .MJPG format changed into .AVI format on-line
- Real-Time digital video recorder
- This 4 channel recorder is suitable for small-scale monitoring places such as shop, supermarket, residential, school, hotel, Internet cafe, family and other civilian sites where require more on video quality, network transmission and real-time playback
- With simple and clear buttons, this 4 channel MJPEG PTZ PS/2 mouse control USB HDD DVR digital video recorder is easy to operate
- With air vents on the back, this video recorder has good heat dissipation ability
- The best video recorder support 4 channel BNC input, one channel BNC output (VGA output optional), USB2.0 port to connecting to PC for backup, upgrade, serial port upgrade
- This 4 channel MJPEG PTZ PS/2 mouse control USB HDD DVR digital video recorder include a AC power adaptor, USB cord, AC power cord, and a remote control
What is a Digital Video Recorder?
A digital video recorder (DVR) or personal video recorder (PVR) is a consumer electronics device or application software that records video in a digital format to a disk drive, USB flash drive, SD memory card or other mass storage device (local or networked). The term includes set-top boxes with recording facility, portable media players (PMP) with recording facility, recorders (PMR as camcorders that record onto memory cards) and software for personal computers which enables video capture and playback to and from disk. Today some television sets even come with digital video-recording facilities integrated from the factory; LG was first to launch one in 2007
How to choose a DVR?
- Ultimately, a DVR's picture quality, like a VCR's, depends on the quality of the signal coming in, whether that's from your cable or satellite provider or from an off-air antenna
- Decide whether you need a tuner. If your TV does not have a built-in digital tuner (ATSC) and it is connected only to an antenna, buy a recorder that contains a digital tuner. That will enable you to continue receiving broadcast TV when analog broadcasts end in February 2009
- Do you want the most programming features? The services from TiVo might have more features and functionality than some of the offerings of cable and satellite companies. But you might have to buy another box, deal with another remote, and possibly pay another monthly fee
- Would you prefer to have fewer boxes and service providers to contend with? Inquire whether a cable box equipped with DVR functionality is available. If satellite service is an option, consider getting a receiver that includes a DVR
- Keep in mind that you might have to pay a separate fee for the DVR service. And some satellite and cable DVRs work only with the service provider's programming and won't record from other sources, such as an antenna
- Do you want to edit recordings or store camcorder video? Then you need a DVD recorder or DVD recorder/hard-drive combo
- Do you want to record HD content? Your options right now are an HD-capable DVR that's incorporated into your cable box or satellite receiver, or a TiVo HD DVR
Examples of DVR:
- Integrated LCD DVR
- VESA Compatible DVR
- Black Box DVR may be the world's smallest... DVR
- TV DVRs generally uses the electronic programming guide (EPG)
- Digital video recorders configured for physical security applications record video signals from closed circuit television cameras for detection and documentation purposes. Many are designed to record audio as well. DVRs have evolved into devices that are feature rich and provide services that exceed the simple recording of video images that was previously done through VCRs. A DVR CCTV system provides a multitude of advanced functions over VCR technology including video searches by event, time, date and camera. There is also much more control over quality and frame rate allowing disk space usage to be optimized and the DVR can also be set to overwrite the oldest security footage should the disk become full. In some DVR security systems remote access to security footage using a PC can also be achieved by connecting the DVR to a LAN network or the internet. videoNEXT also makes a NVR surveillance application for the Mac OS X. Some of the latest professional digital video recorders include video analytics firmware, to enable functionality such as 'virtual tripwire' or even the detection of abandoned objects on the scene
- Security DVRs may be categorized as being either PC based or embedded. A PC based DVR's architecture is a classical personal computer with video capture cards designed to capture video images. An embedded type DVR is specifically designed as a digital video recorder with its operating system and application software contained in firmware or read only memory
- The explosion of TiVo sales has helped eliminate VCRs from the home entertainment marketplace. DVRs typically use a user-controlled program guide to set their recording schedule. VCRs rely very much on people programming start and stop times, which often lead to errors in time and channel programming. In addition, the integration of a cable or satellite receiver with a DVR eliminates clutter in a home entertainment center, combining two boxes into one
- DVRs were not solely to blame for the demise of the VCR. The expanded availability of digital video disc (DVD) players, which provided a high quality viewing experience for movie watchers, played a dominant role in the death of VCR
- Some digital video recorders which are designed to send information to a service provider over a telephone line, Internet, (or any other way) can gather and send real-time data on users' viewing habits
- 1 x 4 Channel Digital Video Recorder
- 1 x AC Power Cord
- 1 x AC Power Adaptor
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Client Side Software Compact Disc
- 1 x USB Cord
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 76.64||USD$ 63.21||USD$ 49.79||USD$ 31.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.