Customers Also Bought
- This HD DVR Recorder represents incredible value for money at this price
- Compact, neat appearance coupled with 4 video channels
- VGA output and easy backup/removal of recorded footage to any PC or laptop via a USB pen drive make this HD DVR Recorder hard to beat if you're hunting for a home, office or shop CCTV recording solution
- The HD DVR Recorder has all standard features such as motion detection recording, time & date stamping plus easy search and playback facilities
- Video loss alarm
- Video motion detection
- High resolution
- Various control mode
- Various video signal output
- Can record other equipment (cameras, DVD players, etc.)
- Three kinds of video quality selection, CIF / HDI, 2 species definition selection
- Supporting 4-channel video signal input
- VGA, BNC, 2 species output
- Supported PTZ Control
- 4-channel real-time video
- Supported Chinese and English OSD
- The cheap DVR supports mouse and remote control operation
- Supported USB backup
- Recording Resolution NTSC:720 x 576, PAL: 720 x 480
- This high resolution DVR can record those programs for your and you can play it at your leisure time
- Size: 180 x 180 x 40mm / 7.1 x 7.1 x 1.6in(L x W x H)
- This DVR can record those programs for you and you can play it at your leisure time
- The mini design of the Cheap DVR allows you to take it anywhere, and this DVR security system won't trouble you a lot
- When SD card full, automatic record over oldest images
- Software free
- It can record audio & video, can take photo in high resolution
- Real time display and playback and easy remote control
What is a Digital Video Recorder?
- A digital video recorder (DVR) or personal video recorder (PVR) is a consumer electronics device or application software that records video in a digital format to a disk drive, USB flash drive, SD memory card or other mass storage device (local or networked). The term includes set-top boxes with recording facility, portable media players (PMP) with recording facility, recorders (PMR as camcorders that record onto memory cards) and software for personal computers which enables video capture and playback to and from disk. Today some television sets even come with digital video-recording facilities integrated from the factory; LG was first to launch one in 2007
How to choose a DVR?
- Ultimately, a DVR's picture quality, like a VCR's, depends on the quality of the signal coming in, whether that's from your cable or satellite provider or from an off-air antenna
- Decide whether you need a tuner. If your TV does not have a built-in digital tuner (ATSC) and it is connected only to an antenna, buy a recorder that contains a digital tuner. That will enable you to continue receiving broadcast TV when analog broadcasts end in February 2009
- Do you want the most programming features? The services from TiVo might have more features and functionality than some of the offerings of cable and satellite companies. But you might have to buy another box, deal with another remote, and possibly pay another monthly fee
- Would you prefer to have fewer boxes and service providers to contend with? Inquire whether a cable box equipped with DVR functionality is available. If satellite service is an option, consider getting a receiver that includes a DVR
- Keep in mind that you might have to pay a separate fee for the DVR service. And some satellite and cable DVRs work only with the service provider's programming and won't record from other sources, such as an antenna
- Do you want to edit recordings or store camcorder video? Then you need a DVD recorder or DVD recorder/hard-drive combo
- Do you want to record HD content? Your options right now are an HD-capable DVR that's incorporated into your cable box or satellite receiver, or a TiVo HD DVR
How to Use a DVR?
How to Fix a DVR?
Examples of DVR:
- Integrated LCD DVR
- VESA Compatible DVR
- Black Box DVR may be the world's smallest... DVR
- TV DVRs generally uses the electronic programming guide (EPG)
- Digital video recorders configured for physical security applications record video signals from closed circuit television cameras for detection and documentation purposes. Many are designed to record audio as well. DVRs have evolved into devices that are feature rich and provide services that exceed the simple recording of video images that was previously done through VCRs. A DVR CCTV system provides a multitude of advanced functions over VCR technology including video searches by event, time, date and camera. There is also much more control over quality and frame rate allowing disk space usage to be optimized and the DVR can also be set to overwrite the oldest security footage should the disk become full. In some DVR security systems remote access to security footage using a PC can also be achieved by connecting the DVR to a LAN network or the internet. videoNEXT also makes a NVR surveillance application for the Mac OS X. Some of the latest professional digital video recorders include video analytics firmware, to enable functionality such as 'virtual tripwire' or even the detection of abandoned objects on the scene
- Security DVRs may be categorized as being either PC based or embedded. A PC based DVR's architecture is a classical personal computer with video capture cards designed to capture video images. An embedded type DVR is specifically designed as a digital video recorder with its operating system and application software contained in firmware or read only memory
- The explosion of TiVo sales has helped eliminate VCRs from the home entertainment marketplace. DVRs typically use a user-controlled program guide to set their recording schedule. VCRs rely very much on people programming start and stop times, which often lead to errors in time and channel programming. In addition, the integration of a cable or satellite receiver with a DVR eliminates clutter in a home entertainment center, combining two boxes into one
- DVRs were not solely to blame for the demise of the VCR. The expanded availability of digital video disc (DVD) players, which provided a high quality viewing experience for movie watchers, played a dominant role in the death of VCR
- Some digital video recorders which are designed to send information to a service provider over a telephone line, Internet, (or any other way) can gather and send real-time data on users' viewing habits
- 1 x 4 CH Standalone Embedded DVR
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Romate Control
- 1 x Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 102.34||USD$ 99.93||USD$ 97.51||USD$ 94.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.