Customers Also Bought
- Intel Pentium IV CPU or above, AMD Athlon CPU or above, or compatible CPU which supports MMX technologies
- 128M system RAM or above
- Display card Geforce or ATI chipset is recommended
- OS Microsoft Windows 2000 professional or Windows XP
- H.264 compression technologies
- Supports up to 32 Channel Cameras per PC
- Video & E-Map Display Model
- Camera Mask
- The camera can be hid and the recording video can't be playback to the User who has no view & playback right
- Smart recording video search playback
- Advanced motion detection
- Support Multi-Levels control
- Remote view and control PTZ through LAN, Internet
- Remote talk
- Support IE remote monitor
- Audio recording
- TV Out
- ALL channel's video can be switched to monitor or television automatically or manually
- The 4 Channel Video DVR Card seamlessly turns your PC into a sophisticated digital video security monitoring system
- 4 Channel Video DVR Card supports Multi-Levels control, Multiple playback, recording and viewing options record while you play stored video or view live feeds
- Keep your home or business under close watch with this 4 Channel Video DVR Card! DVR PCI Card also supports access over LAN, WAN, or dial-up
- Other benefits include remote access via the web or network, motion detection with instant email notification, audio monitoring and fast display and recording time
How to choose Video Capture Card?
- Determine the type of PC expansion slot that you will plug your video capture card into your computer. The three major PC adapter interfaces for video capture cards are PCI, PCI-Express (or PCI-e), and USB. This is important because you will need to see which one will fit your PC. If you are not sure use the reference link at the end of this article to motherboards.org about PC Expansion Slots
- Determine the type of video format that the video capture card will be receiving. The two standard video formats are Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD). Video capture cards vary in the types of definition as well as the format of HD content. Also some video capture cards do hardware encoding which formats the video content into PC readable files. Check if the video capture card is software or hardware encoding as this can affect your PC system resources such as CPU and Memory requirements
- Choose the number of tuners for the video capture card. Most of the early video capture cards could only capture one video source at a time. Now manufacturers sell dual tuners or multi-tuner video capture cards that allow more than one video source to capture per PC expansion slot
- Other media type considerations. Some video capture cards can take FM audio signals which allow to capture streaming audio. Also another consideration are remote controls that allow to change channels with your video capture card. Make an assessment of all of your requirements before purchasing
- 1 x 4 CH Video 1 CH Audio DVR Card Digital Surveillance System
- 1 x Driver CD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.20||USD$ 13.54||USD$ 12.87||USD$ 11.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.