Customers Also Bought
- OS: Embedded Linux
- Compression: MJPEG
- Video I/O: NTSC: 4CH BNC Input/1CH BNC output, 1CH S-video output, PAL: 4CH BNC Input/1CH BNC output, 1CH S-video output
- Audio I/O: 4CH BNC Input/ 1CH BNC Output
- Displaying Speed: NTSC: 120 FPS(4 x 30 FPS), PAL: 100 FPS(4 x 25 FPS)
- Recording Speed: NTSC: 30 FPS 4 x 30=120FPS, PAL: 25 FPS 4 x 25=100FPS
- Recording Mode: Manual, Scheduling, Alarm, Motion & Detection
- Image Quality: High, Middle, Low are selectable
- Recording Resolution: 704 x 240,352 x 240(NTSC), 704 x 288, 352 x 288(PAL)
- Playing Mode: 1CH or 4 CH (Dualplex)
- Search Mode: By Time/ Event /Channel
- HDD: > 200G,ATA-100(Without HDD)
- Alarm I/O: 4CH Input/1CH Output
- Network: IE/PPPOE/DDNS
- USB Backup: USB2.0
- PTZ Control: PELCO-D, PELCO-P, B01, SAMSUNG
- Language: Simplified Chinese, Old Chinese, English
- Monitor: 7 inch hidden LCD monitor
- Software Upgrade: USB
- Power Supply: 12V/ 4A DC
- Working Temperature: -10°C ~ +50°C
- Working Humidity: 10%-90%
- Advanced RTOS
- Motion JPEG compression
- Support CIF, Half-D1
- Real time recording
- 4CH Video Input & 4CH Audio Input
- USB to upgrade software
- PS/2 Mouse control
- PTZ and network function
- Perfect alarm and operation log are convenient for analyze and detection
- Watch-dog built-inside
- Multi- language versions are selectable
- Built in 7 inch hidden LCD monitor, convenient for using
- Applied in small surveillance area, such as house, small super market, gas station, villa, etc
- HDD video channel recorder with its multi-functional operation, recording, playback, monitor, backup and network transmission can be realized at the same time
- Built in 7 inch hidden LCD monitor, convenient for using
- 16-bit true-color semi-transparent graphical menu interface, menu options tip
- With air vents on the back, this digital video recorder has good heat dissipation ability
- Security digital video recorder supports network to implement multi-screen real-time browsing, parameter setting, copy or playback
- This 4 channel digital video recorder include a AC power adaptor, USB cord, AC power cord, and a remote control
- HDD best video recorder can easily be connected to televisions and set up with the use of the DVR remote
How to Install CCTV Security Systems?
A CCTV (closed-circuit television) camera system is a system of cameras that send signals to a specified monitor, used for surveillance in shopping malls, banks, government offices and even homes to ensure safety and keep control of happenings on the premises. A variety of system types are available, from analog and digital to wired and wireless. Each contains the essential components of camera, lens, monitor and cables, if a wired system. Installation takes five to ten minutes requiring only a few steps
- Mark sports for the screws. Place the mounting brackets for each camera against the wall in the desired locations. Draw a small mark with a pencil indicating where the screws will go.
- Drill pilot holes (small holes drilled into a surface to act as a guide for the screws) into the marks for each screw. Secure the mounting brackets by screwing them into place. Drill a hole for the camera feed wire near the mounting brackets.
- Attach each camera to its mounting bracket. Make sure it is secure. Run the feed wire through the drilled hole to the monitor. Tighten and secure the wire to the floor, ceiling, or wall using wall clips or staples. Make sure very little of the wire is left exposed.
- Plug the wire into the monitor and turn on your system. Adjust cameras as needed.
- Install a wireless system by simply placing the cameras where you desire and turning them on. Installation of the accompanied software onto the monitor is needed to configure the monitor to pick up the camera's signal
How do your DVR Systems compare to other systems?
- Low cost DVR systems might seem attractive, but you may get more than you bargained for. There also were reports of system freezing, unresponsive software functions, lost recorded video and hardware failure, from competitors offering discounted computer systems
- Our DVR systems are built with name brand computer hardware only. These include Asus and Intel Motherboards, Intel CPU's, IBM and Western Digital hard drives, ATI video cards, with other high quality, name brand components. We sell only professional grade DVR equipment for those who expect performance and reliability from their security system
How to Copy From a DVR to an External Hard Drive:
- Install video software on your computer. To properly process your data transfer, you need video software, which you can get from computer and electronics retailers or online. Simple, easy-to-use programs can be downloaded for free. Use reputable sites, such as CNET.com, to find some of the more reputable free programs. More advanced programs, with sophisticated editing capabilities, will usually only be available for purchase
- Connect your computer and DVR. In order to copy programs to your external hard drive, you need to transfer them to your computer. For older systems, and especially for desktop computers, you will need to use use RCA connectors to connect the DVR to the computer. RCA connectors are color-coordinated audio-visual cables used to connect electronics components, such as stereos and receivers, and they can be used with some computers and DVRs as well. Plug the yellow ends of the cable into the video jacks on the machines, then plug the red and white ends into the audio jacks. If you have a newer system, use USB cables to connect the computer and DVR. With a TiVo DVR and a wireless home network, you can connect your components wirelessly if you download proprietary TiVo software
- Transfer the program to your computer. Choose the program you wish to transfer from your DVR then press "Play" while pressing "Record" on your computer software program. The program should transfer in real-time. Monitor the recording and, when finished, check for quality
- Copy the program to your external hard drive. Using the video software on your computer, select your external drive as the destination for your next copy. Select the copy you just made from the DVR and make another copy on your external hard drive. Again, monitor the transfer and check for quality when you are finished
- 1 x 4-Channel Digital Video Recorder
- 2 x Remote Controls
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x Operations Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 368.13||USD$ 353.47||USD$ 338.81||USD$ 319.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What are the benefits of having a DVR system?
DVR can take the place of a security monitor, motion sensors, time lapse recorder, quad processor, and accessories. Digitally record all video, and login remotely to see your cameras.
- Do you offer cash register support or point of sale (POS) integration?
Yes. An optional data interface is available to link our DVR products to most cash registers. The net result is the ability to watch recorded video with actual register transactions from the DVR playback.
- What is the difference between video compression methods?
There are two elements when it comes to video compression. The first is picture quality, and the second is file size.