- Compression Method: M-JPEG
- Video Out: BNC x 2(COMPOSITE)
- Video Input: BNC x 4(COMPOSITE)
- Display Frame Rate: PAL: 25 x 4 =100fps; NTSC: 30 x 4 =120fps
- Recording Frame Rate: PAL: up to 100fps; NTSC: up to 120fps
- Display Resolution: PAL: 720 x 288; NTSC: 720 x 240
- Record Resolution: PAL: 720 x 288 or 360 x 288; NTSC: 720 x240 or 360 x 240
- Triplex: Live/PB, Recording During Playback
- Sensor Input: 4CH Enable (NO/NC)
- Alarm Out: 1CH (NO/NC, 2A 28VDC/2A 125VAC)
- Audio Input: RCA x 4
- Audio Output: 1 CH (200HZ--4KHZ)
- Display Mode: QUAD, PIP, Zoom, Freeze
- Recording Mode: Manual / Schedule / Alarm / Motion / Network
- Motion Detect: Area Selection & 5 Level Sensitivity Control
- Network Interface: RJ45; TCP/IP Protocol
- PTZ Control: RS485 Interface
- Update: USB
- Power Supply: 12VDC/5A
- Video Input/Output: BNC 4-ch Inputs/2-ch Outputs
- Audio Input/Output: RCA 4-ch Inputs/1-ch Output
- Compression: M-JPEG
- Recording Frame Rate (Adjustable): (NTSC) Max. 120fps. (PAL) Max. 100fps
- Operation System: Triplex
- Display: Supports Zoom, Auto switch, PIP
- Recording Methods: Supports Alarm (motion & event) Recording and Schedule Recording
- Multifunction Search: Time, Segment and Event
- Sensor & Alarm: 4 Sensor Inputs and 1 Relay Alarm Output
- Supports Watermark Security Protection
- Supports Network and RS485 Function
- Backup or Update with Flash Disk via Built-In USB Port
- Supports to Install Two Large-Capacity( up to 200GB) HDDs
- 4 Channels Motion Detection M-JPEG USB CCTV HDD DVR
- Back side of DVR
- Removable HDD rack
- Items included
How to Replace a DVR Hard Drive:
- Disconnect your DVR by unplugging any cables connected to it, including the power cable. Remove the screws located on the back of the unit that hold the top cover in place. There are usually two to six of these screws, depending on the model of DVR. Lay these screws in a safe place where they won't get lost, and slide the cover off
- Locate the hard drive. This is a rectangular metal unit that measures 3 1/2 inches wide. It is usually located away from the other hardware, often in its own bracket. There will be two to four screws holding it in place. Remove these, disconnect the cables connected to the drive, and slide it out of the system
- Check the label of the drive to see if it is IDE or SATA. It will say which one of the two interfaces it uses. Any replacement desktop hard drive of the same interface type will work in your DVR. Avoid using a laptop drive, because they won't fit and aren't designed for the high-stress environment of video streaming
- Place the new drive into the brackets, and replace the screws that were removed from the old one. Plug the data and power cables into this drive. They will insert the same way they came out of the old one. Once the drive has been installed, put the cover back on the DVR unit, and replace the screws. Hook the DVR back up to the television, and it will be ready to record
How to Copy From a DVR to an External Hard Drive:
- Install video software on your computer. To properly process your data transfer, you need video software, which you can get from computer and electronics retailers or online. Simple, easy-to-use programs can be downloaded for free. Use reputable sites, such as CNET.com, to find some of the more reputable free programs. More advanced programs, with sophisticated editing capabilities, will usually only be available for purchase
- Connect your computer and DVR. In order to copy programs to your external hard drive, you need to transfer them to your computer. For older systems, and especially for desktop computers, you will need to use use RCA connectors to connect the DVR to the computer. RCA connectors are color-coordinated audio-visual cables used to connect electronics components, such as stereos and receivers, and they can be used with some computers and DVRs as well. Plug the yellow ends of the cable into the video jacks on the machines, then plug the red and white ends into the audio jacks. If you have a newer system, use USB cables to connect the computer and DVR. With a TiVo DVR and a wireless home network, you can connect your components wirelessly if you download proprietary TiVo software
- Transfer the program to your computer. Choose the program you wish to transfer from your DVR then press "Play" while pressing "Record" on your computer software program. The program should transfer in real-time. Monitor the recording and, when finished, check for quality
- Copy the program to your external hard drive. Using the video software on your computer, select your external drive as the destination for your next copy. Select the copy you just made from the DVR and make another copy on your external hard drive. Again, monitor the transfer and check for quality when you are finished
- Your DVR applies DC 12V, 5A power supply, please use the power adaptor comes along with your DVR
- When your DVR is not in use for a long time, please pull out the plug from the socket
- Never cover the power adaptor with a quit, blanket, or other cover while it is in use, and do not use it near a heater
- Your DVR is an indoor equipment, it had been rigorously tested in aging lab with high temperature for more than 48 hours
- The range of operating temperature and humidity it abides is -5--50degree and 20--80% RH. In order to avoid danger of short circuit or electric shock, please check your DVR away from water or other Liquids and never let it get wet
- If any water or liquids get into your DVR, please cut off the power supply immediately and contact your dealer or qualified technicians to check your DVR
- Never attempt your own maintain
- To avoid electrical shock, please cut off the power supply firstly if it is necessary to open the cover of DVR
- When there is any malfunction with your DVR, please contact your dealer or ask qualified technicians for aid
- Before operate the system, please carefully read the direction
- Please pull out the AC plugs and cut the DC connection before doing operation to the case
- It must conform product's final configuration to nation's applicable laws and legal norms
- 1 x Standalone DVR
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Alarm Commutator
- 1 x CD-ROM DVR Client Software
- 2 x Batteries
- 1 x IR Remote Controller
- 1 x AC Power Cord
- 1 x DC 12 V/5A Power Adaptor
General Model D3604 Spec Condition New Type HDD DVR Parameters
Compression Method: M-JPEG
Video Out: BNC x 2(COMPOSITE)
Video Input: BNC x 4(COMPOSITE)
Display Frame Rate: PAL : 25 x 4 =100fps; NTSC: 30 x 4 =120fps
Recording Frame Rate: PAL : up to 100fps; NTSC: up to 120fps
Display Resolution: PAL : 720 x 288; NTSC : 720 x 240
Record Resolution: PAL : 720 x 288 or 360 x 288; NTSC : 720 x240 or 360 x 240
Triplex: Live/PB, Recording During Playback
Sensor Input: 4CH Enable (NO/NC)
Alarm Out: 1CH (NO/NC, 2A 28VDC/2A 125VAC)
Audio Input: RCA x 4
Audio Output: 1 CH (200HZ--4KHZ)
Display Mode: QUAD, PIP, Zoom, Freeze
Recording Mode: Manual / Schedule / Alarm / Motion / Network
Motion Detect: Area Selection & 5 Level Sensitivity Control
Network Interface: RJ45; TCP/IP Protocol
PTZ Control: RS485 Interface
Power Supply: 12VDC/5A
Video Input/Output: BNC 4-ch Inputs/2-ch Outputs
Audio Input/Output: RCA 4-ch Inputs/1-ch Output
Recording Frame Rate (Adjustable): (NTSC) Max. 120fps. (PAL) Max. 100fps
Operation System: Triplex
Display: Supports Zoom, Auto switch, PIP
Recording Methods: Supports Alarm (motion & event) Recording and Schedule Recording
Multifunction Search: Time, Segment and Event
Sensor & Alarm: 4 Sensor Inputs and 1 Relay Alarm Output
Features Features Supports watermark security protection
Supports network and RS485 function
Backup or update with flash disk via built-in USB port
Supports to install two large-capacity( up to 200GB) HDDs
Packaging Package Included 1 x Standalone DVR
1 x User Manual
1 x Alarm Commutator
1 x CD-ROM DVR Client Software
2 x Batteries
1 x IR Remote Controller
1 x AC Power Cord
1 x DC 12 V/5A Power Adaptor
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 315.80||USD$ 301.44||USD$ 287.07||USD$ 267.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.