Customers Also Bought
- Newest adopt USB2.0 connector DVR cards series, 1 channel real-time or 4 channel unreal time USB DVR box, high compression recording form, make the recoding time long
- Newest 1/3 inch CCD camera, 420TV line horizontal definition, 15M day / night distance, 0.1LUX minimum illumination, 500mA current,<=640MW power consumption
- 1 channel real time or 4 channel unreal time USB DVR box
- Display and review at D1resolution, no color distortion, no delay
- High compression recording form, make the recoding time long
- Support compress current\preview current\fold year\ month\ day\ hour\min\sec, text. and fold the pictures, mosaic also
- Support first in first out auto file delete system (FIFO), no need to settle operation system fragment.
- Support motive detection, video lose and link to sensor
- Support client sever/IE remote motive\playback\control and central management
- Support most protocols of alarm card and alarm box
- Provide second develop kit (SDK)
- Software LOGO and interface can be user-defined
- Camera Apparatus: 1/3 Picture sensor
- System: PAL / CCIR NTSC / EIA
- Day/Night Distance: 15m
- Validity Pixel: PAL:628 x 582 NTSC:510 x 492
- Picture Area: PAL:5.78 x 4.19mm NTSC:4.69 x 3.45mm
- Horizontal Definition: 420Line
- Scan Frequency: PAL / CCIR:50HZ NTSC / EIA:60HZ
- Minimum Illumination: 0.1LUX
- Sensitivity: +18DB - AGL ON-OFF
- Voltage: DC-12V
- Current: 500mA
- Power Consumption: <=640MW
- 1 x USB DVR Box
- 1 x 1/3 Inch CCD Camera with Bracket
- 1 x AV Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 87.66||USD$ 84.04||USD$ 80.43||USD$ 75.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why is Resolution important to consider?
Resolution refers to how detailed a picture the camera can see. The measurement to look for is horizontal TV lines (TVL). A normal CCTV picture is around 350 to 400 TVL, with high resolution getting up to 480 or 500. You need to make sure your entire system is capable of supporting that resolution. If your VCR records 350 lines and your monitor displays 400, the money you spent to upgrade to a camera with 500 lines is completely wasted.
- What's a Varifocal Lens?
The varifocal lens is ideal in situations where the security camera surveys a distant point. One can adjust the zoom and focus of these lenses, either manually or automatically. This is sometimes referred to as "manual zoom" lens.
- Why is Focal Lens important?
If you're looking for a security camera for the office or warehouse and you want to see as much as you can, you should look for a 2.8 or 4mm lens (provides a wide, somewhat distant view). If you need to observe a limited area, such as an entrance, you should choose an 8mm lense (provides a narrow view and objects are closer). In other words, the smaller the focal length number, the wider the field of view. To get the most flexibility in choosing the best field of view, consider a varifocal lens.