Customers Also Bought
- Timelag: 0, 2.5 and 5 second
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current: 900mA/200mA
- Status Indicator Light: No
- Lock Status Feedback: No
- Door Status Feedback: No
- Safety Type: Power-down unlocking
- Dimension: 205 x 34 x 42mm/8.1 x 1.3 x 1.7in(L x W x H)
- A high quality item guaranteeing the safety of your house
- Easy to use
- A durable item
- Low temperature and long life and low power
- 4 core low temperature electric bolt lock
- Mounting hole of the electric bolt lock
About Electric Bolt Locks:
- Electric locks are a locking device different from other locks. A deadbolt can only be opened when the lock cylinder is rotated. Spring bolt locks utilize a spring to maintain the bolt in position. When force is applied to this type of lock, it retracts and can possibly be opened. A deadbolt lock will provide added security to a door. It is frequently used along with a spring bolt lock for extra protection.
- Deadbolt locks are used to lock doors. They are used when additional reinforcement is desired. Deadbolts are most often found on entry doors, but can be installed on interior ones also. It can be installed in replacement of another lock or added to it. They must be put in correctly to work properly. A professional can accomplish this or you can do it yourself with a few tools.
- Deadbolt locks are available in two customary types: single and double cylinder. The single cylinder type uses a key on one side of it and a turning knob on the other. A double cylinder deadbolt uses a key on both sides. You can also obtain vertical deadbolt locks that are installed above doors to prevent the door from being forced open. Additional types existing are push-button, exit only and classroom function. There are deadbolt locks that can be opened with your fingerprint in place of a key
- When you are considering what type of deadbolt lock to purchase, think about the door and the surrounding area. You should not use single cylinder deadbolts for doors with glass in them or close by them. If the glass is broken, someone could reach inside and open the deadbolt. A double cylinder will prevent this
- A drawback of a double cylinder type of lock is if there is an emergency and the occupants could not get out of the building. This could be deadly in certain circumstances. The key for the deadbolt should always be within reach of the occupants, but out of reach for anyone else
- 1 x Electric Bolt
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.67||USD$ 19.68||USD$ 18.70||USD$ 17.38||USD$ 17.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.