Customers Also Bought
- Scan automatically and inspect multiple computers simultaneously just using one
- Supports DOS, Win3.X, Win95/98/98SE/2000/ME/XP, WinNT, Netware, UNIX, Linux
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Logitech net mouse,etc
- Hot plug-add or remove connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the KVM Switch or PCs
- Easily installed, no software or drive required-easy PC selection via push buttons
- LED display for monitoring status
- Direct channel selection by push buttons or keyboard hotkeys
- The Practical Switch draws power through the keyboard port of the corresponding computer
- Max Resolution: QVGA(1920 x 1440 pixels)
- Video Bandwidth: 350MHz
- Dimension: 190 x 88 x 33mm/7.5 x 3.5 x 1.3in(L x W x H)
- The 4 Port KVM Switch has a tiny appearance, and will never occupy your much room
- There are 6 interfaces on the side of the KVM Switch, which will meet your different needs
- The bottom of the KVM Switch is smooth, it will keep stable when working
- The buttons and LED indicating light will give you a convenient operation
- Unique design of the interfaces, you will find that it will be easy to connect your keyboard, mouse or other devices
How to Install a KVM Switch
If you have two or more computers, a KVM switch is one way to manage the computers without multiple keyboards, monitors and mice all over the place. A KVM is really designed with a handful of computers in mind, but can benefit anyone managing two or more computers. A KVM is basically a box that takes cables and separates the signals between your input devices and the computers you have, as long as you don't need to look at more than computer at a time.
- Get all of your computers ready by turning them off and disconnecting any keyboards, monitors or mice. You will also need to get all of the computers you plan to use relatively close together. If it will be three or more, you may want to get a rack
- Setup the KVM switch in a central location so that is about an equal distance from all the computers. Plug in the KVM into a local power supply
- Connect all the computers. Connect the cable from each keyboard, video and mouse port on the computers to the KVM switch
- Restart and test each computer by choosing the computers from the switch one at a time
How to Use a KVM Switch With 4 Computers
- Keep in mind that KVM switches are of different types. Ensure that you have a KVM switch that supports all computers. Make sure that the KVM interface ports are compatible with all computers and devices to be shared
- Ensure that you have all the equipment required for connecting the KVM switch to the computers. This would typically include the KVM power cable (if required) and all cables required to interface with the computers and devices to be shared. For instance, USB cables, VGA cables and adapters, and PS/2 cables
- Ensure that all the PCs are shut down before you start installation
- Hook up the monitor, keyboard and mouse into the relevant input ports of the KVM switch. Note that you must connect all the devices that have to be shared on the computers. For instance, if you only wish to share the keyboard, connect the keyboard to the input port. If your KVM switch includes speaker output, you may also connect your speaker cables to the switch. This will allow you to share speakers on the computers
- Ensure that you have enough sets of cables for both computers. Usually, 2 identical cables-one for the keyboard and the other for the mouse-form a set of cables. Each computer will have a set of cables. In other words, you should have at least 4 sets of cables for 4 computers
- Plug in the keyboard cable of each set to the keyboard port of the computer and the mouse cable of each set to the mouse port of the same computer
- Plug in the monitor cable to each computer. These are separate from the set of cables mentioned above. Again, each computer will have 1 monitor cable
- Boot both computers. The computers connected to the KVM switch should automatically identify the switch. Check if all devices shared are working on the computers. If not, switch off the KVM switch, unplug and re-plug the cables. If any of the computers still do not identify the KVM switch, restart that computer. If the problem persists, contact your vendor
Tips & Warnings
Label the ports of the computers in order to avoid confusion
Sharing a set of speakers between 4 computers is also possible with the built-in audio support. You can allocate one of the computers as a music server
Do not keep the cable connection crossed. This will result in sending the keyboard command to one computer and the mouse command to the other
- 1 x 4 Port KVM switch
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.18||USD$ 9.03||USD$ 8.88||USD$ 8.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.