Customers Also Bought
- Silicon image SIL3114serial ATA host controller chipset
- Compliant with serial ATA specification revision 1.0
- Supports the serial ATA transfer of 1.5Gb/s(150MB/s)
- This SATA host controller card is compliant with PCI specification revision 2.2
- Compliant with PCI IDE controller specification revision 1.0
- Compliant with programming interface for bus master IDE controller revision 1.0
- This SATA host controller card can support four independent serial ATA channel
- Independent 256-byte FIFOs per serial ATA channel for host reads and writes
RAID Functions (optional):
- Supports RAID function 0, 1 or 0+1, 5, 10
- Supports co-exist RAID set and Non-RAID HDD
- Allow HDDs with different sizes to be configured in a RAID set
- High speed SATA host controller card.This SATA Controller Card is compliant with PCI specification revision 2.2
- The back design to this SATA host controller card.SATA Controller Cards are compliant with PCI IDE controller specification revision 1.0.Silicon image SIL3114serial ATA host controller chipset.
- This SATA Controller Card can control four independent 2 serial channels, each channel has own serial ATA bus and will support one serial ATA device. This SATA Controller Card supports the serial ATA transfer of 1.5Gb/s(150MB/s). Do not miss this PCI SATA Controller Card
- This serial SATA Controller Card is designed to offer a high performance, cost effective and reliability solution to user who needs to accommodate storage peripherals with the new serial ATA interface
What Is the Difference in a Wireless PCI Adapter or Wireless PC Card:
- PCI - PCI is a specification for the design of add-on cards meant to be installed in a desktop computer. These computers use a small white slot, about three inches long, that the edge of a PCI add-on card is meant to be inserted in to
- PC Card - A PC Card is a small, self-contained device that is meant to be plugged into a slot on a laptop computer. A typical PC Card is 85.6mm in length and 54mm in width. The height varies depending on the type of card. While these are typically only used in laptops, desktop adapters do exist
- Function - Essentially, both PCI and PC Card devices are designed to accomplish the same goal. The only real difference is in their form. While there are some low-level electrical differences, these differences are not relevant to the end-user. A wireless card in either form will function exactly the same
- 1 x Controller Card
- 2 x SATA Cables
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.40||USD$ 12.94||USD$ 12.48||USD$ 11.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.