Customers Also Bought
- PCI controller card supports 32 bits at 66MHz or 64 bits at 133MHz
- PCI SATA controller card is compliant with PCI-X 1.0a specification
- Backward compatible to PCI specification
- PCI SATA controller card supports data transfer rate 3GB/s(SATAⅡ) and 1.5GB/s(SATA)
- Backward compatible to SATA 1.0a specification
- PCI controller card supports hard disks with native command queue(NCQ) feature
- PCI controller card supports 4/8 independent SATA ports
- Capable to connect to a port multiplier on each port with FIS based switching
- Hot plugging and plug & play supported
- Optional raid function, supporting raid 0, 1, 5 and 10
- PCI controller card supports Windows NT4.0, 2000, XP, 2003 server, Linux
- This is a 4 ports 3GB/s SATA and 1.5GB/s PCI SATA Controller Card SA3124-4IR
- Back view of this PCI controller card, high technology meets your computer need
- High quality and durable PCI SATA card is compliant with PCI-X 1.0a specification
- Data cable detail of the PCI controller card. It adds four independent internal SATA ports to your desktop computer
- If you are searching for a high technology PCI controller card, this one will meet you
What Is a PCI Serial Controller?
- Serial controllers connect modems, data terminals and computers to the motherboard using a serial port. Serial ports were common until around 1998, when the faster USB and FireWire ports became well-established
- Definition: PCI, which stands for Peripheral Component Interconnect, is an input/output peripheral bus standard. PCI uses buses as pathways that connect peripheral devices like the keyboard, mouse, monitor and printer to the motherboard
- Function: PCI serial controllers use the PCI bus to provide a data path between the central processing unit and an external device. Although serial ports work at low speeds, they can be useful for connecting older devices to a motherboard
- Components: A PCI serial controller is composed of a printed circuit board with two rows of gold "feet," or pins, that connect to a slot on the motherboard. A row of small capacitors near these pins filters out noise
How to Install a PCI SATA Card:
- Step 1: Turn off the PC and unplug all cables
- Step 2: Open the PC's case using a screwdriver. Standard cases can be opened by removing a few screws along the right side of the back of the case
- Step 3: Locate an open PCI slot on your motherboard. The PCI slots are along the lower back corner of the case
- Step 4: Use a screwdriver to remove the slot cover on the PCI slot. The slot cover is a small piece of metal that separates the inside of the case from the outside. A single screw should be accessible just inside the case; remove the screw to take off the slot cover
- Step 5: Plug the PCI SATA card into the PCI slot. Align the card in the slot so that the connectors are square and then push the card in firmly. The metal part of the card at the back of the computer should align with the back of the computer where the slot cover used to be
- Step 6: Screw the slot cover screw back in to secure the card in place
- Step 8: Close your computer's case, plug the cords back in and turn it on
- Step 9: Insert the driver CD that game with your SATA card and run the driver installer or setup process and restart the computer when setup is complete
Tips & Warnings:
- After installing the PCI SATA controller, you can connect a SATA hard drive to the card using a SATA interface cable. Simply plug one end of the SATA cable into the back of a SATA hard drive and then plug the other end of the cable into one of the SATA ports on the PCI SATA controller
- SATA cards vary as to how many SATA ports they have; if you are planning to install several SATA hard drives, make sure your card has an adequate number of ports
- 1 x SATA II Controller Card
- 2 x SATA Cables
- 1 x CD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 44.58||USD$ 43.02||USD$ 41.47||USD$ 39.40||USD$ 39.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.