Customers Also Bought
- Serial ATA (SATA) host controller chip with 32-bit interfacing
- 4 port SATA controller card compliant with serial ATA 1.0 specification
- Supports four independent serial ATA ports with data transfer rate up to 1.5Gb/s
- Buit-in 256 byer FIFO per port for fast read / write operations
- This 4 port PCI controller card supports microsoft generic IDE operation and intel bus master DMA operations
- This 4 Ports PCI RAID Controller Card supports RAID function 0 and 1
- Adjust stripe size for RAID 0
- Supports co-exist RAID set and Non-RAID HDD
- Allow HDDs with different sizes to be configurated in a RAID set
- Size: 4.76 x 4.72 x 0.87in (L x W x H)
- This 4 port PCI controller card supports microsoft generic IDE operation and intel bus master DMA operations
- High performance product which provides a multi-port SATA connectivity to minimize the host overhead and latency
- This PCI Controller Card allows HDDs with different sizes to be configurated in a RAID set
Size in Detail:
How to Set Up a PCI Raid Controller Card:
- Install the drivers that came with your RAID controller card. The drivers come on a CD packaged with the card
- Shut down your computer and turn off the power supply. Disconnect every cable connected to the computer and then open the case. Open the computer by removing the screws around the outside edge of the rear panel, and then removing the side panel
- Find an unused PCI slot on your motherboard. PCI slots are the long white rectangles. If the slot has a cover on it, remove it
- Slide the card firmly into the slot, making sure that the metallic "teeth" on the card line up properly in the slot. Hold the card by the edges, and avoid touching any chips or components on the board
- Close your computer's case, reconnect all the cables and boot up your computer. During startup you will be prompted with a key to press to enter RAID setup. The specific key will be different with different RAID controller cards and software. Press the designated key
- Select the hard disks you want to use for the RAID, and which RAID configuration you want. The exact procedure will vary with your controller card and software, but each card offers essentially the same options, and at least RAID types 0 and 1. RAID 0 offers greater access speed, and RAID 1 protects your data by mirroring it across two drives. Select two identical hard drives to use for the RAID
- Exit setup, and your computer will reboot automatically
How to Install a PCI SATA Card:
A PCI serial advanced technology attachment (SATA) card is a computer hardware device that allows a computer to connect a SATA hard drive through a standard PCI slot on the motherboard. PCI SATA cards, also commonly called SATA controllers, are a way to enable SATA hard drives to work on motherboards that do not have SATA ports built into the main board itself. The process of installing a SATA controller is similar to installing any other PCI device.
- Turn off the PC and unplug all cables.
- Open the PC's case using a screwdriver. Standard cases can be opened by removing a few screws along the right side of the back of the case.
- Locate an open PCI slot on your motherboard. The PCI slots are along the lower back corner of the case.
- Use a screwdriver to remove the slot cover on the PCI slot. The slot cover is a small piece of metal that separates the inside of the case from the outside. A single screw should be accessible just inside the case; remove the screw to take off the slot cover.
- Plug the PCI SATA card into the PCI slot. Align the card in the slot so that the connectors are square and then push the card in firmly. The metal part of the card at the back of the computer should align with the back of the computer where the slot cover used to be.
- Screw the slot cover screw back in to secure the card in place.
- Connect any SATA hard drive that you are planning to use to the SATA card using a SATA interface cable. If you don't have any SATA hard drives yet, skip this step.
- Close your computer's case, plug the cords back in and turn it on.
- Insert the driver CD that game with your SATA card and run the driver installer or setup process and restart the computer when setup is complete.
How to Install a Serial ATA Controller Card in a Computer with PCI or PCI-X Slots:
For many, hard drive storage is almost perpetually in short supply. People who own computers that employ a Serial ATA (SATA) bus with available PCI or PCI-X slots, however, are fortunate enough to have a variety of options that will allow them to increase their storage capacity exponentially.
- Select the type of SATA controller card that is needed. Depending on the particular model, SATA cards may only include ports to connect a certain number of internal drives, while others incorporate ports that allow for the addition of external SATA drives; a number of cards provide both. If, for example, you have unused, internal drive bays and would like to add one or more hard drives within your computer, a SATA card that offers internal ports would be ideal. Conversely, if you cannot install additional internal hard drives, selecting a card that offers ports for external storage would be the proper choice.
- Disconnect the power and all other external connections from your computer. Be sure that you are wearing a grounding bracelet or strap to avoid emitting any electrostatic energy. Remove the cover from your computer; consult the documentation that is appropriate to your model.
- Locate an unused PCI or PCI-X slot inside of your computer.
- Hold your SATA card by its edges (be careful to avoid touching any of the electronics or gold "teeth"), align the strategically placed openings on the bottom of the card (the openings appear as if, in places, the gold "teeth" are missing) to those of the open slot. Guide the card into the open slot and press firmly until you feel a subtle "pop" as the card snaps into place.
- If you intend to use additional internal storage, install your internal hard drive into an available drive bay and connect an unused power cable from your computer's power supply to the drive.
- If you have selected an external storage option, connect the unit's AC power cable to a surge protector or other power source.
- If you have selected an internal hard drive, connect one end of your eSATA cable to an available internal data port on your SATA controller card and the other to the rear of your hard drive.
- If you have opted for an external solution, connect one end of your eSATA cable to the rear of your external hard drive. The other end will be inserted into the external portion of your SATA controller card, which will protrude from the back of your computer; it is best to perform this step, however, after you have replaced the cover of your computer.
- Reattach the cover of your computer, and reconnect the power cable, along with any previously disconnected peripherals, to your system.
- For people who have chosen an external hard drive, attach the remaining end of the eSATA cable to the exposed portion of your SATA controller card on the back of your computer.
- Install any additional drivers or other software in order for your card and hard drive to be recognized and perform properly. Any necessary software should be included in the packaging of its respective hardware.
- 1 x 4 Ports Internal SATA Serial PCI RAID Controller Card
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 38.32||USD$ 37.54||USD$ 36.77||USD$ 35.73||USD$ 35.73|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.