Customers Also Bought
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Resolution: PAL: 720(H)x576(V); NTSC: 720(H)x480(V)
- Refresh Rate: PAL: 25 Frames/ Sec; NTSC: 30 Frames/ Sec
- Number of Channels: 4 Channels
- Alarm Output: Yes
- Time/Date/Title: Yes
- Operation Temperature: -10~50 x C / +14~+122 x F
- Power Requirement: DC12V / 800mA
- Multiple Output Formats: Full Screen / Quad / Freeze / Sequential
- Various Overlay Information: Camera Title, Real Time and date, Alarm/Loss/Motion Message
- Dimension: 180 x 150 x 100mm / 7.1 x 5.9 x 3.9in (L x W x H)
- Camera Apparatus: 1/4 Inch SHARP CCD
- IR LEDs: 36PCS
- Infrared Night vision Distance: 15m
- Lens: 6mm
- TV System: NTSC
- Horizontal Definition: 420TV Lines
- Backlight Compensation: ON/OFF Switchable
- Lens Mount: C/CS Mount (C Mount adaptor option)
- Mirror Faction: ON/OFF Switchable
- Electronic Shutter Control: EE/AI Switchable
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Minimum Illumination: 0.8Lux (F:2.0)
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db (AGCOff)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50 (1/60)~1/100,000sec
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω, (BNC)
- Picture Elements: 768 (H) x 494 (V)
- Scanning Frequency: Horizontal:15.7343KHz; Vertical:60Hz
- Auto Iris Lens: VIDEO/DC
- Screen Dimensions: 7 inches
- Display Component: Color TFT-LCD
- Number of Dots: 480 x 24 (RGB)
- Resolution: 960 x 234
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Contrast Ratio: 400:1
- Response Time: B→W 30ms W→B 10ms
- Viewing Angle: (U/D/L/R)65°50°65°50°
- Video Frequency: PAL/NTSC
- Receivable Channels: VHF-L: CH1-T 49.75MHZ-91.75MHZ; VHF-H: CH6-12 168.25MHZ- 222.75MHZ; VHF: CH13-75 471.25MHZ-869.75MHZ
- Cable Channels: Z1-Z7: (112.25MHZ-166.75MHZ); Z8-Z35: (224.25MHZ-446.75MHZ)
- Audio Output: 1W (Max)
- Power Supply: Automobile Storage Battery (12V)Automobile Adapter
- Power Consumption: Around 8W
- This color quad security camera system is a high resolution and high performance processor splitter which allows you to display up to 4 cameras on one single screen. Output to TV, security monitor or VCR, and display full or quad screen
- Brand new security CCTV wired CCD camera, 1/4 Inch Sharp chip, 420 TV lines, 36Pcs IR LEDs, 6mm lens, 15m infrared nightvision distance, minimum illumination:0.8LUX
- Deluxe 7 inch digital car TFT LCD mini color TV and monitor combo player with wide view angle, with flip function, multi-system, Pal B/G, SECAM, no radiation, car back outsight
- Real-time color quad processor
- Connect up to 4/8 video camera
- High resolution output 720x480 (NTSC) / 720x576 (PAL)
- Security monitor or VCR and display full or quad screen
- Auto scan function
- Picture-in-picture function
- Playback zoom capability provides 2 x live or freeze zooming in playback mode
- The security camera system is easy to install and use . Simply plug in the video feeds and plug in the output and you are all set to monitor
- The security camera system works with any TV/VCR or security monitors
- The security camera system is ideal for use in shops or offices, homes or warehouses where four cameras are required in monitoring simultaneously in a quad split screen
- This Security Camera System is a high resolution and high performance processor splitter, which allows you to display up to four cameras on one single screen
- The Digital LCD Mini TV has a high resolution which can offer you a clear image
- Easy to install, you will not find any problem on operate the security camera system
- You can see a power jack, an audio jack, an A/V jack and a ANT jack on the Digital LCD Mini TV
- This security camera system is powerful in functions, it can be used anywhere
- The HD CCD Digital Camera helps to catch every scene and corner for you
How Do The Security Camera Work:
How to Protect Your Home With an Wired Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- 1 x 4 Channel Color Quad Processor
- 4 x 1/4 Inch Sharp CCD Wired Cameras
- 1 x 7 Inch Digital LCD Mini TV With Wide View Angle
- 4 x Lines
- 4 x Power Adapters
- 4 x BNC
- 1 x Remote Controller
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 216.15||USD$ 211.40||USD$ 206.65||USD$ 200.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.