Customers Also Bought
- 4 channels video input in one card, the maximum display/recording rate is 25 fps under PAL format, and 30 fps under NTSC format
- 1 channel audio input
- 4 screen display modes are available
- Multi alarm triggering method sensor, motion, video loss, and HDD space shortage
- Support schedule recording mode, recycling recording method available
- MPEG4 video compression format. 5 level recording quality options available, and the recording frame rate range from 1to 30 fps adjustable for each channel
- Support multi-channel playback, searching by time/date and recording events, images can be zoom/capture/save/print/backup
- Support remote surveillance and PTZ control through web browser, support dynamic domain name
- Configurable auto reboot function for preventing PC deadlock
- Alarm notification by e-mail with image
- Send e-mails attachments with image
- Save image on hard drive
- Dynamic mask on motion-detection area of multi-camera (one ~ four)
- Sound alarm
- Video signal filter, for filtrate active and invalid channel
- Signal lost alarm
- Motion detection
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Automatically lock, while not any operate
- Schedule Monitoring sessions, for timer snap
- Record video/audio (with usb2.0 audio interface) snap shot
- Automatic space management. Stop recorder or capture still automatically on disk full
- Support 4 channel video input on one computer
- The video cable supports on screen display. Displays date and time ,or channel description on video
- Supports manual open/close Invalid channel, or add/delete channel description
- Supports login and logout, by user name and password
- Support for All Formats: Record in DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video
- Size: 265.0 x 27.0 x 15.0mm/10.4 x 1.1 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
- Windows 2000/XP or Vista
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0C
- Free USB 2.0 port
- True Color VGA Card
- CPU: Intel P4 Celeron Processor, Minimum 1700MHz
- Motherboard: Intel 845/865/915 Series
- HDD: 80G or Better
- RAM: 256M Memory or Better
- VGA: GeForce2,GeForce4,FX5200,ATI Rage128
- In this 4 Channel USB DVR set you can see there are five connectors
- The USB DVR comes at a perfect size which is portable
- There is a USB cable which offer to you to connect it with the DVR
- These high quality connectors can ensure you a high speed of transmission
- Well made of high quality of material, this kind of 4 Channel USB 2.0 DVR can be used for a long time
How to Record From DVR to Laptop:
With the help of your DVR, you can keep your laptop stocked with quality television programming--and keep yourself entertained while at home or on the go. Using your DVR's firewire connection and some manufacturer supplied software drivers, you can record streaming audio/video content from your DVR to your laptop computer.
Installing the DVR
- Download a copy of your DVR's firewire software driver from the manufacturer's "Support and Drivers" site. Extract the contents of the driver file into a folder on your laptop computer using a Zip file extraction program (see "Resources")
- Connect your laptop computer to your DVR. Plug one end of a firewire cable into the firewire port on the back of your DVR, and plug the opposite end of the cable into the firewire port on your laptop card. You can substitute a USB cable if firewire is not available
- Power on the DVR. Your laptop computer will recognize the DVR as "New hardware" and launch an installation wizard with options to install the device. Choose the option to manually install the software for the DVR. An explorer window will appear
- Use the explorer window that appears to browse for the folder where you extracted the driver file. Open the folder, select the extracted driver file and complete the installation
- Download a copy of CapDVHS or a similar capture tool to your laptop computer (see "Resources"). Extract the zip file containing the actual CapDVHS program, and then click on the program to launch it
- Select your DVR from the list of available capture devices under the heading labeled "Capture Device," located at the top of the CapDVHS menu
- Click on the tab labeled "Settings." In the bottom-left corner under Settings, click on the "Save Folder" button. Use the explorer window that appears to browse your laptop computer for a location to store your recorded files
- Set your DVR to the channel or content you wish to record, and then press the "Record" button in CapDVHS. Press the "Stop" button to discontinue recording. Your captured content will be stored in your designated folder
How to Move Shows From DVR to Computer:
Tivo DVR is a great tool to record shows you can watch at another time, but you can also watch your TV shows at any place by transferring them from your Tivo to your computer. This transfer allows you to watch your favorite shows in the comfort of your desk or room. With the Roxio Video Capture USB, you can easily transfer shows from your DVR. Once you've transferred your DVR videos to your computer, you may then watch them there or transfer them again to another device such as an iPod
- Attach the video cable ends of the Roxio Video Capture & Convert USB to your Tivo and the USB end to your computer. An icon will appear in your desktop notifying you that a connection has been established. This connection will allow your computer to capture video from Tivo so you can transfer shows to your computer
- Make sure you have enough space in your computer. A DVR video in HD may take about six times the size of regular video. Roxio recommends having 3 GB for the installation process. You may need more depending on the size of the video. Plan on having 10 GB free
- Install Tivo Desktop or other third-party DVR software. Tivo Desktop is a software application available at Tivo.com which allows you to transfer recordings from a DVR to a television. Provide the necessary login to access Tivo Desktop features. Launch the application after installing
- View shows from your Tivo in the Now Playing list in Tivo Desktop. Launch the application and choose "Pick Recordings to Transfer," then select the recording to transfer. Click "Start Transfer" to start the process. This may take a while, depending on the size of the video and your computer specifications
- Look for the video in your computer by searching for the title of the recording. Once you've found your videos, you can play them on the Tivo Desktop software itself. If you want to burn them to a DVD or transfer them to your iPod, you need Roxio Creator, which is available at electronic stores for between $99 and 130
- 1 x 4 Channel USB 2.0 DVR
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.80||USD$ 10.26||USD$ 9.78||USD$ 9.34||USD$ 8.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.