Customers Also Bought
- Pen Length: 150mm / 5.9in
- Max Output: <5mW
- Wavelength: 650 nm +/-10
- Measurements: Pen 5 3/4" long
- Stick: Extended-45cm, retracted-15cm
- Power Supply: 3 x AG3 button cell batteries(not include)
- You can take this special pen as a red LED laser pointer, a ball pen or a flashlight
- Super bright pinpoint LED compact pen flashlight (can be seen up to a mile away in ideal condition)
- Easy push button controls for the LED laser pointer and flashlight
- Standard ball point pen with twist open function
- Also you can make full use of this 4 in 1 high power red laser pointer as you wish
- Great for presentations, lectures, coaches, engineers, inspectors, designers
- High quality metal covered LED laser pointer with clip design
- A clip for you to carry it conveniently
- Two buttons to control
- Red laser sends out here
A laser pointer is a small laser designed to highlight something of interest by projecting a small bright spot of colored light onto it. The laser beam is not in itself visible from the side, but is visible as a result of light scattered by dust particles along the beam path. The small width of the beam and low power of typical laser pointers make the beam itself invisible in a reasonably clean atmosphere, showing a point of light when striking an opaque surface. Some higher powered laser pointers are faintly visible via Rayleigh scattering when viewed in moderately or dimly lit conditions.
This is a commonly used product for meetings and conferences, letting you speak out freely.
The beautiful beam light is extremely suitable for use at night to point out the very right position of the star you are looking at. A very good star-pointer.
This is the commonly used product for demonstrations and presentations in classes, and other activities, making listeners feel free.
Can be used in museums and all kinds of exhibitions, a very good guide for travel, your best companion.
Best guide for the climbers and people in mountainous areas. Good tool for pointing out the faraway target and sending out the SOS signal, making your travel more fun.
This laser can measure you the accurate position of the building in the faraway distance, avoiding going close to the dangerous field.
- The laser can be bright enough when you light it in normal temperature, so you had better do not light it continually over 30 seconds
- When do not use it, please take off the battery from the laser in order to avoid the damage
- In some countries these laser pointers (especially the higher powered ones) may be illegal to own and/or use. Therefore, YOU (the customer) should accept all responsibility and liability to determine and fulfill the requirements and limitations of use or resale of these products in accordance with your country's laws and regulations. In the event of resale, you also need to agree to incorporate this notation in the product description so that any potential buyer can be well informed before making purchasing decision
Laser pointers are effective tools when used properly. The following considerations should be observed when using laser pointers:
- Never look directly into the laser beam
- Never point a laser beam at a person
- Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces
- Never view a laser pointer using an optical instrument, such as binocular or a microscope
- Do not allow children to use laser pointers unless under the supervision of an adult
Use only laser pointers meeting the following criteria:
- Labeled with FDA certification stating "DANGER: Laser Radiation" for Class 3R lasers or "CAUTION:
- Laser Radiation" for Class 2 pointers
- Classified as Class 2 or 3R according to the label. Do not use Class 3b or 4 products
- Operate at a wavelength between 630 nm and 680 nm
- Have a maximum output less than 5 mW, the lower the better
- 1 x Red Laser Pointer
- 1 x Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.66||USD$ 4.37||USD$ 4.11||USD$ 3.88||USD$ 3.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Red laser pointer vs green, witch laser goes farther ?
- I would have to say a red laser pointer...
-They are more visible in all acations
-They are more common in all uses so if you did not want it anymore can be sold
- Is it harmful to shine this laser pointer to someone's eye from far?
- its harmful at a distance as well, it depends on how powerful the laser is (green and blue lasers can be dangerous for over a mile. some have even brought down planes from blinding the pilot) it is more dangerous at close range but even from far away it can still be damaging
- Do red laser pointers hurt tv screens? What about new LCD flat panel TVs?
- No. Your average laser pointer does not generate heat. A few commercially available pointers do, mostly along the green wavelength. There are high powered red lasers pointers that generate heat, but they are rare.
Your average CRT television should be fine in any case, but you could melt the polarised screen of an LCD tv, ruining those pixels.
Another small hazard is the reflection of a laser off of the screen into your eye. Reflected laser beams are just as powerful as direct beams in most cases.