Customers Also Bought
- A compact one piece w/4 international plug converter adapter
- Converter Adapter provides a protection safety shutter, power indicator light and surge protector
- Fit the plugs in Europe, UK, Spain, USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, Thailand, China and almost every Country in the world
- Easy to carry
- Brand New
- This 4 in 1 Universal World Travel Converter Adapter is 100% brand new and of a high quality
- Besides, the Plug Converter Adapters provides protection safety shutter, power indicator light and surge protector
- What's more, with a compact one piece w/4 international plug adaptor, you can go around the world without worry about the differences of the plugs
- With high quality and good performance, this 4 in 1 Universal World Travel Adapter Plug AC Adapter will be your best choice
How to Replace AC Adapters:
- The AC power adapter plug for your laptop computer is not the sort of accessory that gets advertised widely, leading many people to wonder if it's possible to replace theirs if it stops working. However, AC adapters are some of the most widely purchased computer accessories and are readily available as replacement parts for most major computer brands. All you have to know is where to shop and how to look for the match to your computer
- Determine for whether your adapter really needs replacing. Try multiple outlets to rule out a wall socket problem, and examine the plug-in on your laptop to see if there's anything obviously wrong with it. You can also take your laptop to your local electronics store and see if it'll let you test your laptop with a universal adapter to see if your computer will run. The store personnel may also be able to test your old adapter for conductivity to confirm that it's broken
- Get information about a replacement adapter from the company that manufactured your laptop. Go to the manufacturer's website and look for a link to purchase accessories. They might be sold directly from the site, or there may be a link to reputable retailers who sell accesssories for your brand of laptop. If the company doesn't have an online store, call them directly and ask about the part. Make sure to find the adapter that matches your model of laptop
- Consider buying a universal power adapter. These are available at most major electronics outlets, will work for a variety of voltages, and come equipped with several sizes of plug tips to fit your computer. However, you will still want to read the packaging carefully and make sure that your computer is on the list of machines the adapter will work for. If there is no list by brand, compare the replacement to your old adapter, looking at plug tip size, DC output and AC input numbers (a universal adapter will work in a range of these numbers, rather than an exact match)
- Avoid cheap knockoffs. Expect that a good quality, it's easy to find poorly made, inexpensive adapters through online sellers, and while these may work for a few weeks, they're often made with parts that will break or burn out quickly, potentially damaging your computer as well as wasting the money you spent on the accessory
Travel Adapters & Converters:
- In North America, parts of South and Central America and the Caribbean electrical current operates on 110/120v/60Hz while most other countries operate on 220v/50Hz. Voltage and frequency not only differ in various parts of the world but the types of plugs and outlets also vary quite a bit. When traveling outside of your home country, it may be necessary to bring along a voltage converter or transformer and plug adapters for your personal electronic items and appliances
- Plug adapters do not convert voltage; they only allow a foreign plug configuration to be modified to the visiting country's specifications. Plug adapters are usually plastic components that fit over the existing electrical plug. Most foreign appliances will require a plug adapter, but not all will need a voltage converter
- Voltage converters allow electrical equipment with different electrical current requirements to be used with foreign voltage. Converting voltage from 110/120v to 220v is called a "step up" and reversing the conversion is called a "step down" it is wise to purchase a converter that does both. To determine whether or not you will need a voltage converter for your personal items while traveling, check the manufacturer's voltage guidelines either in the operation manual or on the product's website. Items like laptop computers are able to run on both 110/120v and 220v and do not need voltage converters, but you should always double-check before you travel
How to Use a Travel Converter:
If you've ever traveled abroad, you will have noticed that electrical plug-ins come in different shapes in different countries. A travel electrical adapter is an extra piece that connects appliances to plug-ins with sockets of different shapes than the appliance plugs were intended for. But that's not enough--there may be a different voltage flowing from that socket than in your home country, so you probably need a travel converter, as well
- Select the appropriate adapter to connect the power converter to the wall outlet. Most converters come with a selection of adapters to fit different-shaped plugs around the world
- Check all sides of the converter for a voltage selector switch. Some converters have this switch, some don't. If it's present, flip the switch to select the voltage you want the converter to provide
- Plug the converter into the adapter, then plug the adapter into the wall socket. Some wall sockets may have switches that toggle the power; locate and flip that switch if it's present
- Plug your electronic device into the converter and use it as usual
- 1 x Travel Adapter Plug
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.41||USD$ 3.41||USD$ 3.41||USD$ 3.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.