Customers Also Bought
- 4 Wireless cameras and 500GB motion detection DVR
- Full CCTV pack with 4 IR Cameras, DVR and cables
- 5-7m InfraRed night vision wireless CCTV cameras
- 50m Unobstructed wireless camera signal range
- 500GB DVR with H.264 D1 motion detection record
- View cameras with your PC, mobile phone or iPhone
- Internet and Smartphone Viewing
- Easy Install
- All accessories and cables required are included in this complete wireless security camera DVR pack
- This is a complete 4 camera wireless CCTV security kit with 4 channel network digital video recorder (DVR). All accessories and cables required are included in this complete wireless security camera DVR pack
- The CCTV cameras in this 4 camera security kit transmit video with audio in full colour during the day and black and white during the night
- These wireless security cameras have Infra-Red (IR) LED illumination. This lets them see up to 7 metres at night in black and white
- These 2.4GHz wireless cameras are water-proof which means that they are designed to be mounted outdoors all year round, rain or shine
- With a clear line of sight between camera and receiver you can expect a minimum of 50 metres wireless signal range. Solid objects decrease the signal range depending on their construction
- This CCTV security camera package includes a specialised CCTV digital video recorder (DVR) which can record and display all 4 wireless cameras at the same time
- The DVR in this wireless security camera kit can record by motion triggering so this CCTV system only records when there is movement in front of the camera
- This CCTV DVR records video footage to its internal 500GB hard drive which means it does not need discs or tapes to record. It also compresses video footage using a specialised video compressor called H.264 which means this CCTV system can record continuously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for over a month before automatically overwriting the oldest footage. By using the motion detection recording mode, you can further multiply this recording capacity
- This Digital Video Recorder can be connected to a Broadband Internet Router with an Ethernet Cable. This lets you login to your system and view your cameras, download footage, configure the system and do anything you can when in front of the system through Internet Explorer. You can also view your cameras on your smartphone or iPhone so you can keep an eye on your property while at work or on holiday
- This 4 wireless camera CCTV security system is designed for DIYers so easy to install and doesn't require specialist knowledge, saving you money on electricians and specialist installers. If you do get stuck, please do give us a call on 0117 325 2470 and our specialised technical advisers will be glad to help
- 500GB CCTV DVR Pack D1 H.264 iPhone Access 4CH DVR Camera Security System
- Full CCTV Camera Security System with 4 IR Cameras, DVR and cables
- The DVR Camera Security System features 500GB DVR with H.264 D1 motion detection record
- The CCTV Camera Security System supports Internet and Smartphone Viewing
- The CCTV Camera Security System is easy to install with the cable and adapter
How to Protect Your Home With a Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- 1 x 4 Channel 100 FPS DVR with 500GB, H.264 and iPhone viewing
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Mouse
- 1 x 4 Channel 2.4Ghz Wireless Security Camera Receiver
- 4 x Wireless Security Cameras with IR Night Vision
- 5 x BNC to RCA Female Adapters
- 5 x AV RCA Cables
- 1 x 12V DC Mains Power Adapter for 4Channel 500GB DVR
- 1 x 5V DC Mains Power Adapter for Wireless Camera Receiver
- 4 x 12V DC Mains Power Adapter for CCTV Cameras
- 1 x Software CD for DVR with Mobile Phone Viewing
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||£ 355.84||£ 346.37||£ 336.89||£ 324.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.