Customers Also Bought
- 40m CCTV surveillance camera video cable with BNC male connector
- BNC male connector cable eliminates need for video and power cables run to high-powered cameras
- BNC male and power connectors at each end
- Mount your surveillance camera anywhere it's convenient without worrying about transmitting video far away
- This is a 40m CCTV camera cable that not only gets your surveillance images to your monitor or recorder
- Surveillance video cable also gets power to the camera using the same cable, so running multiple cables becomes unnecessary
- Cable Length: 40m / 1574.8in
- This video power cable is with BNC male connector which eliminates need for video and power cables run to high-powered cameras
- This camera video cable is a 40 meters CCTV extension cable which can get your surveillance images to your monitor or recorder
- The BNC male and power connectors at each end of this security camera cable are the stunning part
- And made of high quality material, this video power cable can be used for a long time use
- With the simple and practical design, this video power cable is easy and convenient for you to install and use
How to Make a Security Camera Cable
Print this article Making your own security camera cable allows you to use the right length of cable for the job without having to get extensions or have loose cable around. Most store-bought cables also don't have the same insulation that homemade cables have, so you will be getting a higher quality cable for less money.
- Cut the end of the CCTV cable so that it is flat. Identify the two segments of the wire: the power cable and the video cable. The power cable is the smaller section and the video is the flatter, wider section. Use the wire cutters to cut the plastic connecting the two sections to separate the two segments so you are only working with the video cable.
- Place the crimper over the end of the video cable and press firmly down to tightly grip the cable. Place your finger in the crimper finger socket to turn the crimper around the cable several times through the plastic coating.
- Pull the crimper away from the cord to pull the plastic coating away from the wire, exposing about an inch of video coaxial wire.
- Pull the wires that sit around the center rod back. The copper rod sits in the center of the coaxial cable and is thicker than the thin wires surrounding it. You should see the copper rod tip with white insulation with the copper wires pulled back over the black plastic coating.
- Place the rod into the compression end so that rod fits into the hole in the center of the compression end. Push the compression end up the cable by twisting it in place.
- Place the compression end with the wire and place it into the compression tool to firmly secure it in place. This end is complete and ready to install into the camera.
- Measure the length of coaxial cord required and cut the other end with the wire cutters.
- Repeat Steps 1 through 6 to complete this end.
- Plug in the components and test the unit.
How to Connect a Security Camera BNC Cable to a Monitor
Security cameras that are used for professional surveillance by police, government and other official uses feature a BNC (Bayonet Neill-Concelman) connector rather than the conventional video cable found on consumer devices. The BNC cable's video signal is compatible with a computer monitor, although the plug itself is not. To connect a security camera with a BNC connector to a computer monitor, use a BNC-to-VGA adapter box. The adapter box can be purchased from a computer store, or in some cases a hobby shop, and requires the use of an additional cable. No modification of the security camera or the monitor must be done.
- Place the BNC-to-VGA adapter box next to the computer monitor. Plug the adapter box's cord to a wall socket for power. Plug other end into the power port on the adapter box.
- Push the BNC connector at the end of the cable attached to the security camera over the BNC socket on the adapter box. Rotate the BNC connector clockwise to lock it on the socket.
- Plug one end of a VGA cable into the VGA output on the adapter box. Screw the tabs on each side of the VGA connector clockwise to lock it on the VGA output socket.
- Unscrew the tabs from the VGA connector that is in the computer monitor's VGA input socket. Insert the free end of the VGA cable's connector into the monitor's VGA input socket. Screw the tabs on each side of the VGA connector clockwise to lock it on the VGA input socket.
- Turn the security camera on. Turn the BNC-to-VGA adapter box on. Turn the computer monitor on.
Tips & Warnings
- You can adjust the color and other qualities of the video from the camera using the computer monitor's built-in menus.
How to Connect a CCTV Camera to a TV:
- Connect one end of the composite cable to the "video out" input on the back of the CCTV camera (this should be marked yellow). Make sure that the cable is properly inserted all the way into the input
- Connect the opposite end of the composite cable into the "video in" input on the back of the TV (this should also be marked yellow). Make sure that the cable is properly inserted all the way into the input
- Turn the TV channel to the same channel selected on the CCTV camera. Turn on the closed circuit camera
- Mount the closed circuit camera in the place that you want it. Make any final adjustment that may be needed
- 1 x CCTV Surveillance Camera BNC DC Video Power Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.37||USD$ 11.25||USD$ 10.13||USD$ 8.64|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.