Customers Also Bought
- This is a IR LED board for CCTV security cameras
- The real magic is in the CCTV security camera illuminator board plate
- Replace a LED board for your broken or worn out IR LED board
- This replaceable LED illuminator board plate is for your broken or worn out IR LED board
- Great performance without much energy consume
- Very bright Infrared LED board with 42 lights
- For smaller shield
- The Number of Led: 42 F5
- Size: 55 x 70mm/2.2 x 2.8 (W x L)
- Very bright infrared LED illuminator board plate with 42 lights
- Built-in auto protection circuit against damaging the illuminator board plate by high voltage
- 1 x CCTV Camera Illuminator Board Plate
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.64||USD$ 5.33||USD$ 5.06||USD$ 4.81||USD$ 4.58|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- My lamps have 1000 hours, but they are still burning just fine, why replace them?
Most tanning lamps will actually continue to light up for up to 10,000 hours, but they quit producing significant amounts of UV (the tanning rays) after 1000 hours. You can keep using them, but you will not be getting much of a tan.
- Can I just replace some of the lamps now, and some of the lamps later?
You can, but we recommend against it. It is best to replace all the lamps at one time, but if you must replace them in stages, we recommend you replace either the canopy or bench as a whole set. So, if you have a 24 lamp bed, replace the top 12 lamps as a set, then the bottom 12 as a set. Again, it is really best to replace all the lamps at one time.
- How often should I change my lamps?
Most lamps are rated for 1000 hours, but we recommend you change them in the 600 to 800 hour range for best results. At 700 hours, this equals 2100 tanning sessions of 20 full minutes. If you use the tanning bed one time per day, this is almost 6 years. Most people tan seasonally, but have more than one person tanning on the bed, so on average this is about every 3 to 5 years, depending upon usage.