Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/3 Inch B/W CCD
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Effective Pixels: PAL: (H)500 x (V)582; NTSC: (H)510 x (V)492
- Scanning System: NTSC:525 Lines.60 Field/Sec; PAL: 625 Lines 50 Field/Sec
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV Line
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux
- S/N Ratio: More Than 46dB
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Video Output: 1Vp-p 75 Oms, Negative
- Electronic Shutter: Pal: 1/50~1/100,000s ; NTSC:1/60~1/100,000s
- White Balance: Auto
- Built-In Lens: 3.6mm Board lens
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ ~ + 50℃, RH 95% Max
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ + 60℃, RH 95% Max
- Dimension: 20 x 20mm(Details click the pic. on the left)
- Power Consumption: 12V +/- 10%DC,100mA
- 420 TVL 1/3inch B/W CCD Wired Security Camera
CCD Cameras Definition:
Definition of a CCD:
- CCD stands for Charge Coupled Device(s). They are responsible for turning RGB light into electronic RGB signals. They are usually located directly behind the lens of the camera.
Types of CCDs:
- Depending on the quality of the camera, there may be one or multiple CCDs to collect RGB data. Budget consumer cameras usually only have one CCD to process the RGB signal. Higher end cameras may have three or more, one for each Red, Blue and Green signal.
Features of the CCD:
- Multi-CCD cameras are often paired with a beam splitter or prism block which redirects the incoming white light into its respective RGB CCDs. This allows for clearer color definition.
Identification of the CCD:
- A CCD looks like a standard computer chip and it is advisable to take it out occasionally for a gentle cleaning.
Higher Quality CCDs:
- A higher quality CCD may contain millions of pixels to make the image look as vibrant as possible.
- Horizontal resolution of 420TV Lines
- Auto electronic shutter control
- Auto back light compensation
- Pinhole lens board lens & vari-focal lens
- Advanced digital signal processing
- Recommend to use a regulated DC 12V power supply unit with camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit. Unregulated DC 12V power supply usually provides around 17-20V after loaded and can cause a damage on the camera
- Recommend to use the camera with the monitor which has the standard video input impedance level of 75Oms.If in any case your monitor is set to high impedance mode, please switch them on it or standard impedance position. If the monitor do not have the impedance adjust switch, please ask us for a camera suitable for your monitor
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. There are no user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personal
- Never face the camera toward the sun. If may cause a smear on the picture when the camera is directly faced to the sun or spot light or light reflecting objects
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture, or do not try to operate the camera in wet area. Moisture can damage the camera and can create the danger of electric shock
- 1 x 1/3"Chip Super Mini Wired B/W CCD Camera
- 1 x 12V AC Power Support
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 41.91||USD$ 40.22||USD$ 38.52||USD$ 36.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.