Customers Also Bought
- Model: AVS-CP338B
- Image Sensor: 1/3" SONY COLOR CCD
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux/F1.2 (IR ON)
- Lens: 6mm
- Effective Distance at Night: 12m Indoors
- IR LED: 12pcs
- Electronic Shutter: PAL = 1/50~1/100000 Seconds; NTSC = 1/60~1/100000 Seconds
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~+50℃/ +14˚F~+122˚F
- Supplied Power: DC 12V ± 10% 220mA
- Size: Φ101 x 60mm
- Built-in 12 super IR-LEDs
- Waterproof and weather resistant housing for outdoor use
- Excellent night vision
- Economical solution, includes board lens
- High sensitivity, low smear, excellent anti-blooming, and high S/N ratio
- Of high clear, rich and realistic color, high stability, and widely applicable to indoor, outdoor, Day & Night, automotive rear view, ect
- Plug & Play. Installs easily and is suitable DIY (Do It by Yourself)
- Built-in an Infrared Illuminant to assist for cameras in low illumination environment
- Have small volume, lightweight, high integrative level, easy and convenient fix and use
- Long life luminary with using special wavelength Infrared LED
- Suitable for surveillance of supermarket ,mall, shop, resident area, bar and so on
- To Prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose the unit to rain or moisture
- The user will be required to correct the interference as his own expense if not install in accordance
- Temperature of the work environment shall be between-10℃and 50℃
- Do not open its cover of the pickup Camera. Otherwise its function of waterproof will be ineffective
- Please the keeping glass surface clean . Otherwise it may make light sensor an expiration
- Any changes or modifications in construction of this device which aren't expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment
- Recommend to use a regulated DC 12V power supply unit with Camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit
- Please according to the technique parameter within the scope of rule the electric voltage area, electric current area usage
- 1 x 1/3" SONY Color CCD 12 LED Day & Night Vision IR Dome Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 34.99||USD$ 33.37||USD$ 31.75||USD$ 29.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is a camera's format?
Camera formats are measured in inches: most surveillance cameras fall between 1/4" and 1". This refers to the usable image size created inside the camera. For most security systems, a small size is fine - 1/4" or 1/3" surveillance cameras dominate CCTV sales. Larger formats do not necessarily result in better images, but can be advantageous in dimly lit situations since they are able to gather more light.
- Why is Resolution important to consider?
Resolution refers to how detailed a picture the camera can see. The measurement to look for is horizontal TV lines (TVL). A normal CCTV picture is around 350 to 400 TVL, with high resolution getting up to 480 or 500. You need to make sure your entire system is capable of supporting that resolution. If your VCR records 350 lines and your monitor displays 400, the money you spent to upgrade to a camera with 500 lines is completely wasted.
- Why is Focal Lens important?
If you're looking for a security camera for the office or warehouse and you want to see as much as you can, you should look for a 2.8 or 4mm lens (provides a wide, somewhat distant view). If you need to observe a limited area, such as an entrance, you should choose an 8mm lense (provides a narrow view and objects are closer). In other words, the smaller the focal length number, the wider the field of view. To get the most flexibility in choosing the best field of view, consider a varifocal lens.