Customers Also Bought
- Operating Voltage: 9～24V DC
- Operating Current: Standby: 10mA, Emission Current: 150mA
- Receiving Distance: 100m
- Emitting Distance: 1500m
- Operating Frequency: 433MHz/868MHz
- Anti-EMI: >30V/M
- Auto transmit the wireless signal of any parts
- Wireless transmitting distance up to 1500m
- The relay of the Long Distance Wireless Transmitter is coding free
- Alarm output of Auto Wireless Transmitter can be changed into wireless emitting signal
- Auto transmit the wireless signal of any parts, wireless transmitting distance up to 1500m
- The relay is coding free, alarm output of wired equipment can be changed into wireless emitting signal
How to Adjust Gain on a Wireless Transmitter?
- Wireless transmitters typically send an audio signal from one device to another in lieu of cable connections
- A receiving unit is used to retrieve the signal and amplify it
- Perhaps the most common use of a wireless transmitter involves sending a signal from a microphone to a public address, or PA system
- Gain refers to the level of output that is sent from the wireless transmitter to the receiving device
- Locate the gain adjustment on the wireless transmitter. Look for a knob that is labeled "Gain" or "Level." Instead of a knob, the gain adjustment may be a screw in the casing of the transmitter
- Turn the gain adjustment to the right to increase the output signal. Use your fingers to turn the adjustment. If the gain knob is a slotted screw, use a flat-head screwdriver
- Turn the gain adjustment to the left to lower the output signal. Use your fingers to turn the adjustment. If the gain knob is a slotted screw, use a flat-head screwdriver
- Play the audio device or use the microphone connected to your wireless transmitter in order to make sure the gain is at an adequate level
- Turn the gain knob to the left if your audio is distorting. Turn it to the right if you wish to increase the signal output and your audio signal is clear
Tips & Warnings:
- Set the volume on your PA system or speakers at an adequate level before testing. Gain controls the strength of the output signal only and not overall volum
- If you set the gain too high, you can cause damage to your audio equipment. Make sure that there is absolutely no distortion in your signal after adjusting the gain
- 1 x Wireless Transmitter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 34.91||USD$ 34.00||USD$ 33.09||USD$ 31.88||USD$ 31.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.