Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type USB Flash Memory Drive Color Green & Yellow Memory Capacity 4GB Reading Speed 26.96M/S Hardware Compatible PC or Notebook with USB interface Storage Temperature -50°C ~ 80°C Features Features Convenient to carry
Easy to read and read in high speed
No need drive, only plug in
No need power supply
Small style and fashionable
Shock resistance, damp proof, lighting resistance, antimagnetic
Packaging Package Included 1 x 4GB Cartoon Christmas Tree USB 2.0 Flash Memory Stick Pen Drive
- Convenient to carry
- Easy to read and read in high speed
- No need drive, only plug in
- No need power supply
- Small style and fashionable
- Shock resistance, damp proof, lighting resistance, antimagnetic
- Compatible with PC, notebook, MAC
- Interface: USB
- Reading Speed: 26.96M/S
- Writing Speed: 3.97M/S
- Memory Capacity: 4GB
- Storage Temperature: -50°C ~ 80°C
- Operating System: Win98 / ME / 2000 / XP, Mac OS 9.X / Limux Kernel 2.4
- Just plug into your USB port and your computer will immediately detect and configure the disk without restarting your computer
- The data traveler can hold just about any file you can think of - reports, pictures, spreadsheets or other important documents
- Read, write, copy, store, delete files just the same way as you use for a floppy diskette or hard drive
How to Fix an Undetectable USB Flash Drive?
- While USB flash drives are a convenient and easy way to quickly transfer large quantities of data in a tiny space, the way that they store data can cause them to become easily corrupted
- If your computer will not detect the USB flash device or will not allow you to interact with the data stored on the drive, you can use the built-in features of your computer's operating system to attempt to fix the problem before resorting to buying a new drive
- Plug the drive into a USB port that you know is working on a separate computer to make sure that the port itself is not causing the problem. Place the drive back into the original USB port if it remains undetectable on another system
- Open the "Start" menu and click on "My Computer" to bring up a new window that lists all of the drives connected to your computer. Take note of the letters assigned to the drives connected to your computer. Click on the blue button at the top left end of the window labeled "Map a Network Drive." Click "Continue" if a second window pops up asking for your permission to open the new menu
- Click the "Drive" button at the top of the new window. Select a drive letter from the drop-down menu that is not already in use, such as "Z" or "M." Click on the "Browse" button and locate the USB flash drive that your computer hasn't been detecting. Click on the drive and then click the "OK" button
- Click the "Finish" button to close the window and map the USB flash drive to your computer. Restart the computer and then return to the "My Computer" menu and check to see if the USB flash device is usable. Navigate to the "Start" menu if the device still isn't working properly, and open "Control Panel."
- Click the "Administrative Tools" link in the Control Panel menu. Click "Continue." Double-click the "Computer Management" link at the top of the menu. Click the "Disk Management" button at the left side of the window to bring up a list of drives on the computer. Right-click the USB flash drive and choose the "Format" option. Click "Start" and wait for the formatting process to finish. Restart the computer and then attempt to use the USB flash drive again
Tips & Warnings:
- If the flash drive remains undetectable by any computer after mapping and formatting, the problem is a mechanical defect and the unit will need to be replaced
- Formatting the drive will completely erase any data that was stored on it
- Be sure USB drive far away from damp and dust environment
- Do not knock to USB, prevent circuit protection device from drop
- To pull out USB in correct way
- 1 x 4GB Cartoon Christmas Tree USB 2.0 Flash Memory Stick Pen Drive
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.70||USD$ 11.39||USD$ 11.08||USD$ 10.67||USD$ 10.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why can't I use a USB flash drive and an external mass storage device simultaneously?
If you right click on "my computer" and then click on manage, and then click on disc management.(while you have the two drives connected) you should be able to see the two drives. If you right click on one of them you have the option to change drive letters. do this... say to "X" and then should be ok. What might be happening is that your pc might not be be giving a drive letter to one of them while both connected. If you manually give it a drive letter from here it should be able to see both of them.
- What are the uses of Flash Memory?
Well flash memory has a great number of benefits over traditional optical (CDs and DVDs) and magnetic (floppy) media. Flash memory drive still functions a lot like a hard drive. Unlike CDs and DVDs, flash memory doesn't need to be burnt to. You can easily drag and drop files adn they'll write to the drive instantly. 4GB Merry Christmas tree USB flash memory storage drive is much faster and more convenient than optical discs.
- How can USB flash drives be so small?
USB flash drives use solid state flash technology, which stores data without using moving parts, as most physically larger internal PC hard drives do.