Customers Also Bought
- Focal: 4mm
- Sensor Size: 1/3"
- Mount: CS
- Aperture: F 1.2
- FOV: 63.8 °
- Minimum Object Distance: 0.2m / 7.87in
- Size: 30 x 25mm / 1.18 x 0.98in (Dia. x H)
- A great replacement for your damaged or broken lens
- It is ideal for use in bars, shops, parking lots, houses and warehouse
- Suitable for cameras with standard mount
- This 4mm fixed iris camera lens makes a great replacement for your damaged or broken lens. Best Camera Lens features 4mm focal length, supports 1/3" image format. Best Camera Lens is suitable for cameras with standard CS mount. Best Camera Lens is ideal for use in bars, shops, parking lots, houses and warehouse
- It is ideal for use in bars, shops, parking lots, houses and warehouse .The Best Camera Lens is Lightweight and affordable, the Best Camera Lens which offers a fast f/1.2 aperture--is an excellent lens for people who prefer a fixed focal length
- A great replacement for your damaged or broken lens .The Best Camera Lens boasts a traditional Gauss-type optical design that delivers a sharp performance even when wide open
- As a result, the Best Camera Lens provides an image that's extremely close to how your eye perceives a subject, making it excellent for portraits and images that require a natural depth of field. The Digital Camera Lens offers an excellent color balance
Size in Detail:
Different Camera Lenses:
- Fixed Focal Length Lenses - Choose a fixed focal length lens for optimum clarity, sharpness and overall image quality. Fixed focal length lenses offer one angle of view, and do not zoom. Because there is less glass and internal lens elements involved, these lenses provide exceptional quality. Manual film-based SLR cameras are often sold with a fixed 50mm lens
- Zoom Lenses - Considered an all-in-one type of lens, zoom lenses offer the photographer a variety of focal lengths. From wide to telephoto, these lenses are meant to cover a range of angles, while sacrificing a small amount of optical quality because light has to travel through so many layers of glass in a longer barrel
- Wide-Angle Lenses - Photographing wide scenes in small places is easy with a wide-angle lens. These lenses usually range in focal length from 24 mm to 35 mm, and are available as a fixed focal-length lens or a zoom lens. Capturing a wide crowd shot from a podium, or a large sports team photo without standing on the other side of the field is simple with a wide-angle lens
- Telephoto Lenses - Bringing the scene up closer is what telephoto lenses are designed to do. These lenses reach out into the scene and optically make the subject matter appear closer. Think about a recent newspaper sports section or magazine where you only see one or two athletes engaged in an event. The photographer obviously wasn't standing on the football field in front of the play or rubbing elbows with the basketball player. A telephoto lens, such as 200 mm, was used to reach deep into the action. These lenses are also available as a fixed focal length, or a zoom. A common telephoto zooms is 70 to 200 mm
- Mid-range Lenses - Between wide angle and telephoto lenses are the mid-range, or portrait, lenses. Fixed focal-length mid-range lenses include an 85 mm lens, or a 105 mm lens. Common zoom lenses that offer mid-range coverage are 35 to 105 mm or 28 to 135 mm lenses. These lenses capture all the day-to-day activities well. Family and friends doing activities in close proximity to the photographer, pictures of still life and photos around the house are easy to capture with a mid-range lens
How to Choose a Digital Camera Lens:
When you are buying a digital SLR system, the lens should be where you invest most of your money. Although camera bodies can become outmoded as new technologies arrive, good glass can last a lifetime, and since the optics are used to magnify the image, the lens is, in many ways, the most important component of good photography. Choosing a lens depends on many factors, including the type of camera you have and the type of photography you are doing
- Check your camera body to find out whether it has a full-frame sensor. Full-frame sensor cameras work only with certain lenses, in the case of Canon, or have a cropped resolution, in the case of Nikon. Full-frame sensor models include the Nikon D700 and D3, Canon 5D and 1Ds and Sony A900.
- Determine the focal length you need. Wide-angle lenses, such as 18 mm, are good for landscape shots and panoramic shots. Telephoto lenses, up to 300 mm or more, are good for wildlife and sports shots
- Check the aperture value on the lens. A fixed-aperture lens, usually an f/2.8, allows more light to hit the sensor and is ideal for low-light photography and action shots. These lenses are more expensive. Many popular zoom lenses have a variable aperture of f/3.5 to f/5.6
- Work out the conversion factor on a non full-frame camera to make sure the adjusted focal length will work for your needs. For Nikon, Canon, Pentax and Sony, non full-frame sensor cameras have a 1.5x crop factor, so any focal length needs to be multiplied by 1.5 to determine the true 35 mm focal-length equivalent. For Olympus, the crop factor is 2x. While the crop factor gives better telephoto, it reduces wide angle capability
- Check some third-party lenses from companies such as Tamron, Tokina and Quantaray. Although third-party lenses aren't as good as the best lenses from the camera manufacturers, some offer very good shooting capability with low aperture values for a lot less money
- 1 x 4mm 1/3" F1.2 Plastic & Metal Fixed Iris CS Mount Camera Lens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.26||USD$ 4.89||USD$ 4.57||USD$ 4.29||USD$ 4.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.