Customers Also Bought
- This electronic food scale is suitable for food
- Small, slim, lightweight, stylish and very easy to use
- The mini food weight scale has a circular container
- This electronic digital scale features with three buttons, easy to operate
- You can set the time of the small kitchen food scale
- Check out the surface and detail of the electrical food scale
- The package box of the electronic food scale
- Digital Scale Size: 22.0 x 17.0 x 5.0cm/8.7 x 6.7 x 2.0in(L x W x H)
- Max: 5000g
- DIV: 1G
- LCD digital display
- Tare function
- Zero setting
- Auto zero-auto off
- High precision sensor and high CPU
- Low battery and overload indication
- Count down function and alarm clock function
- Electronic food scale can weigh directly on the platform or use additional bowl or cover for sanitary, safe food handling
- This electronic digital scale features with buttons, easy to operate
- Digital food scale adopts most advanced united states sensors
How Does a Digital Kitchen Scale Work?
- Digital kitchen scales use something called a strain gauge. A strain gauge evenly distributes the weight of whatever is placed on the top of it. This weight is then transferred to a load cell. As weight is applied to this load cell, it bends slightly, which changes the amount of electrical resistance running through it. The amount of this electrical resistance is passed through a converter that changes it from analog to digital and sends it to a small microchip that's responsible for the numbers that appear on the LCD display
- If you lift off the top plate of your digital kitchen scale, you should see some type of panel that is secured to a middle section by a couple of screws. That middle section under the panel is where you will find the load cell. Usually there will be a few rubber dots around the panel so the top plate is always securely held and able to give very exact measurements
How to Repair an Electronic Scale:
Electronic scales come in handy for variety of reasons. People often use electronic scales--also known as digital scales--to weigh themselves. People also use the scales in the kitchen to weigh meat and vegetables for cooking. Sometimes an electronic scale will malfunction, and you will need to repair it
- If a kitchen scale is not showing weight correctly, it may be because food and other particles are sticking to the scale. Obtain a slightly wet paper towel and wipe the scale with the towel
- Hold the calibration button of the scale for 10 seconds. Do not release this button until you see the word "cal" being displayed. At that point, the scale is prepared to calibrate
- Put a can of food on the scale for 30 seconds. Be sure that you know the precise weight of the item by reading the figure written on the can. Use this can to determine whether the scale is reading the weight accurately. If the scale can hold heavier items, you will want to use an item such as a can of paint to determine whether the scale is performing properly. Choose a can of paint that weighs at least 15 pounds to perform this examination
- Toggle the calibration feature on the scale until it reaches the weight of your can. If you are getting a digital reading that is close to the weight of the item resting on the scale, you can now weigh anything on the device successfully. Hold down the "cal" button one more time, and then make sure the device is set to the off position
- 1 x Electronic Scale
- 1 x Button Cell
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.22||USD$ 9.84||USD$ 9.46||USD$ 8.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.