Customers Also Bought
- Imagig Sensor: 5M pixel CMOS
- Focus of Lens: 6mm
- Focus Range: From 20mm to limitless far
- Expose Control: Automatic/manual
- Flash Control: 50Hz or 60Hz
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Built-in image compression
- Automatic white balance
- Automatic color compensated
- Support OS Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- With good quality, this PC laptop camera can offer clear and vivid image
- PC Laptop Webcam Web Camera
- High resolution Web Camera/ PC camera
- Automatic color compensated
What is Webcam?
- A webcam is a video camera which feeds its images in real time to a computer or computer network, often via USB, ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Their most popular use is the establishment of video links, permitting computers to act as videophones or videoconference stations. This common use as a camera for the web gives the webcam its name. Other popular uses include security surveillance and computer vision.
- Webcams are known for their low manufacturing costs and flexibility, making them the lowest cost form of videotelephony. They have also become the source of security and privacy issues, as some inbuilt webcams can be remotely activated via spyware.
How to Install a Webcam?
- Installing a webcam can be done with a little patience in a few easy steps. Whether used for work conferencing, staying in touch with friends and family or for surveillance, a webcam can become an essential part of a coputer setup
- Purchase a camera. Webcams can range from a basic model for around $30 to ones that contain a motion sensor for around $350 or so. Most mid-priced models come with a microphone install
- Decide on what this camera will be used for and choose accordingly
- Read the installation instructions completely before attempting to install the camera. Although this may seem tedious and unnecessary, it can save time and headaches in the long run.
- Back up the computer's hard drive just to be safe. This will allow for a speedy recovery should the installation mess up the computer
- Install the webcam software. Before deciding to install the disc that came with the camera, check the Internet for an updated version of the software and download that if available
- Plug in the webcam. The software should give a prompt at the appropriate time. Cameras are usually installed with a USB cable. If installed correctly, the computer will acknowledge so by popping up a message saying it can see the new device
- Download an instant message program if using the web camera for chatting. Some free IM download programs include Yahoo Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger and Apple iChat
- Remote Software Installwww.Kaseya.com/FreeTrial
- Update and Deploy Automatically 100-10,000 Computers w/One Click
- 1 x Webcam
- 1 x CD Driver
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.56||USD$ 9.44||USD$ 9.31||USD$ 9.15||USD$ 9.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why does the webcam continue to show the same image?
This happens when the camera cannot upload a new image to the server because of internet connectivity problems. You will continue to see the last image uploaded before the interruption. The image will change again as soon as the camera is able to re-connect to the internet.
- Why does the image occasionally look a little too overexposed or too dark?
The camera automatically adjusts for the ambient light. Therefore, if there is a particularly bright or dark area on the image, the camera will adjust the entire image to compensate. This will change on the next image upload, usually within 1 minute.
- Why does the image look blurred?
Occasionally, the lens of the camera gets dirty and needs cleaning. This will be done as soon as we notice a reduction in image quality.