Customers Also Bought
- 5.1 channel output for home theater surround sound
- 8738 6ch chipset
- 32 bit PCI sound quality
- Directsound3D hard ware acceleration
- Supports DOS, Windows95/98/2000/Me/NT and Linux/VISTA
- Directsound3D compatible
- Durable sound card with 6 channel design
- The ports of the sound card
How to Install a Sound Card on a Computer:
- Step 1: Shut down the computer
- Step 2: Unplug machine from the surge protector
- Step 3: Disconnect all peripherals from the computer
- Step 4: Remove the cover of the chassis and lay computer on its side if it is a tower
- Step 5: Ground yourself to the computer. If you have a grounding strap, put it on and follow its directions. Otherwise, ground yourself by touching a metal part of the chassis
- Step 6: Remove the back panel, if necessary
- Step 7: Locate the existing sound card if there is one already installed. If it is screwed in on the side of the slot hole, unscrew it and pull the card out firmly
- Step 8: If the computer doesn't already have a sound card, find an open slot
- Step 9: Knock out or unscrew the metal plate on the card's slot holder on the back panel
- Step 10: Insert the sound card gently but firmly into the slot. Rock it into position if necessary, but don't force it. Don't touch any connectors on the card
- Step 11: Connect cables from the CD-ROM drive to the sound card
- Step 12: Replace the back panel and any removed screws. Screw sound card into slot holder if it has a screw hole.
- Step 13: Reconnect monitor, keyboard, and mouse. Connect speakers to the sound card's ports
- Step 14: Turn on the speakers and restart the computer
- Step 15: If Windows detects the sound card upon startup, follow instructions to install the card's driver and additional software. If Windows doesn't detect sound card, manually complete the installation using the Add New Hardware control panel
- Step 16: Play music CD to test sound card
- Step 17: Shut down computer
- Step 18: Replace cover of computer. Reboot computer
What Is the Difference in a Wireless PCI Adapter or Wireless PC Card:
- PCI - PCI is a specification for the design of add-on cards meant to be installed in a desktop computer. These computers use a small white slot, about three inches long, that the edge of a PCI add-on card is meant to be inserted in to
- PC Card - A PC Card is a small, self-contained device that is meant to be plugged into a slot on a laptop computer. A typical PC Card is 85.6mm in length and 54mm in width. The height varies depending on the type of card. While these are typically only used in laptops, desktop adapters do exist
- Function - Essentially, both PCI and PC Card devices are designed to accomplish the same goal. The only real difference is in their form. While there are some low-level electrical differences, these differences are not relevant to the end-user. A wireless card in either form will function exactly the same
- 1 x Sound Card
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 10.36||NZ$ 10.26||NZ$ 10.17||NZ$ 10.04||NZ$ 10.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.