Customers Also Bought
- This Car Interior Dome Light is super bright Purple with 6 SMD LED
- This 6LED Lamp Bulb comes with three adapter plugs
- Built-in current limiting resistor and protect the LED from reversed polarity + - installation. (If you insert them into the socket and they don't light, please change the direction and they will light)
- This Car Lamp Bulb has long life time and low power consumption
- This Car Lamp Bulb is easy to install
- For DC 12V only
- LED Type: 5050 high power SMD LED
- Dimension: Approx.3.2 x 2cm/1.3 x 0.8in(L x W)
- This 5050 Lamp Bulb is one set of LED Car Door Lamp with 6 long life span LED bulbs
- The LED's of this Car Interior Dome Light is mounted to a stiff circuit board. This 6LED Lamp Bulb with universal design is suitable to many kinds of cars, come with 3 different adapters
- This Car Lamp Bulb is brand new and fashionable. With special design also made it very easy to install and use
- This Car Lamp Bulb is low power consumption and also can make your car to get a charming fancy look
- With super high brightness color inside, this Car Lamp Bulb looks bright and beautiful, thus can give your car a sense of romance warm and noble, making it differ greatly form other cars
- This Car Lamp Bulb increases safety when driving at night
How to Install Driving Lights:
- Adding driving lights to a vehicle can improve nighttime vision and make the car more attractive. Several hundred styles and colors are available and use standardized mounting hardware to fit virtually any automobile. Installing fog or driving lights involves minimal wiring and can be done by the average driver in about an hour
- Decide on a mounting position for the lights by holding a loose light up to the area to see how it would fasten and look. Many cars have pre-built holes to accommodate lights in their front air dams, complete with mounting brackets, which were an option for the model but not ordered. Mounting the driving lights behind the grille can protect the glass from debris, but they may not shine as brightly. Some local laws restrict this mounting position, so check before placing them behind the grille
- Fasten the mounting brackets to the selected location by drilling small screw holes or driving screws into the front bumper in a clockwise direction. The optional driving light holes should have mounting plates on the upper lip. The driving light brackets are designed to allow adjustment of the light beam's direction after installation
- Connect the driving lights to the brackets with the bolts and nuts provided. It is not necessary to tighten these bolts all the way
- Wire the lights to function with a single switch in a convenient location. Connect the light's positive wire leads together, then splice them into a long wire that leads to the switch's output terminal. The splice will have three wires: one to each light and one to the switch. The light's negative leads (or grounds) should be connected together and grounded to the car's frame. Most times, there are bolts and screws in the engine compartment that are grounded to the car, but if none can be found then the battery's negative terminal will do. Wire the switch's input terminal to a hot fuse in the fuse panel by pressing the naked wire into one side of the fuse's metal blade connector. Wrap all splices with a liberal amount of electrical tape; be sure the fuse connection is on one pole only, not both sides of the fuse
- Check the light's operation by turning the switch on and off. If the fuse selected is "ignition on," then turn on the car's ignition and check for operation
- Aim the beams by turning the lights on and tightening the light's bracket bolt while the beam is focused in the desired direction. Turning on the car's headlights for a reference can help aim the beams
- 1 x 6 LED Lamp
- 1 x T10/194 12V Adaptor
- 1 x Ba9s 12V Adaptor
- 1 x Dome Adaptor
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.69||USD$ 4.43||USD$ 4.20||USD$ 3.99||USD$ 3.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Are Purple lamps hotter than blue lamps?
Another common misconception is that the color of the lamp affects the tanning. UV is what tans you, and it is too high a frequency for you to see. (some birds and insects CAN see UV, but not humans.) The color of the lamp is determined by a mix of phosphors that has NO effect on the tanning. You can take any tanning lamp, and make it glow green, yellow, purple, red, pink, blue or even different colors, and that will not change the tanning in any way. The main purpose of the color is to please the eye and differentiate the lamp from other lamps.
- How often should I change my lamps?
Most lamps are rated for 1000 hours, but we recommend you change them in the 600 to 800 hour range for best results. At 700 hours, this equals 2100 tanning sessions of 20 full minutes. If you use the tanning bed one time per day, this is almost 6 years. Most people tan seasonally, but have more than one person tanning on the bed, so on average this is about every 3 to 5 years, depending upon usage.
- How do the different bulbs work?
All three bulbs produce artificial light by sending an electrical current through one medium or another. For incandescents, the current passes through a filament, heating it up and causing it to release photons. For CFLs, the electrical current passes through a gas filled tube, which then emits ultraviolet light. The ultraviolet light excites a white phosphor coating on the inside of the tube, which emits visible light. Halogen bulbs send an electrical current through a tungsten filament, inside a halogen gas envelope.