Customers Also Bought
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Super bright 6 SMD LED
- Comes with three adapter plugs
- Built-in current limiting resistor and protect the LED from reversed polarity + - installation(If you insert them into the socket and they don't light, please change the direction and they will light)
- Long life time and low power consumption
- Easy to install
- For DC 12 Volts only
- LED Type: 5050 high power SMD LED
- Dimension: ~3.2 x 2cm/1.26 x 0.79in(L x W)
- If you feel your car interior light not really bright then you must try this 6 LED car light.It lights beautifully, thus LED Dome Light can give your car a sense of romance, warmth and nobility.This is one set of LED Car Door Lamp with 6 long life span LED bulbs. The LED's of this Interior Dome Light is mounted to a stiff circuit board. Universal design LED Dome Light is suitable to many kinds of cars, come with 3 different adapters. LED Dome Light has Long life time and low power consumption
- Super bright yellow light, easy to install and long life span.Built-in current limiting resistor and protect the LED from reversed polarity + - installation(If you insert them into the socket and they don't light, please change the direction and they will light).
- Universal design suitable to many kinds of cars, come with 3 different adapters as the picture shows.This 5050 LED Car Interior Festoon Dome Bulb Lamp (Yellow Light) is the best choice for you
Size in Detail:
Compare Between Before and After Installing the LED Dome Light:
The LED Dome Light:
How to Change Dome Lights:
- Inspect the dome light lens before attempting to remove it. Most covers have four small retaining tabs the hold the lens in place. On older models, there may be retaining screws that need to be removed with a Phillips screwdriver. If screws are present, remove them with the screwdriver
- Place the small slotted screwdriver into the gap between the lens and the dome light housing. Gently pry the lens to one side and look up into the gap to determine if the tabs are present on the side of the lens you chose. If not, reposition the screwdriver on another side until you locate the tabs. The tabs are usually located on two of the four sides of a dome light lens
- Pry one of the tab sides of the lens carefully away from the dome light housing using the screwdriver. The dome light lens usually has some flexibility to it, but you can easily crack or damage the lens or the tabs
- Use the screwdriver as a leverage point and once the tabs on one side of the lens are exposed, pry the lens downward with the screwdriver. This will release the tabs on the side of the screwdriver, the lens will drop down and release the other retaining tabs on the opposite side. Remove the lens
- Remove the bulbs from the sockets. There are a variety of different bulbs used for interior lighting. Some bulbs may require turning to extract them from the socket, while others may simply need to be popped out of the retaining clips
- Insert the replacement bulb(s) and test before replacing the lens
- Replace the lens by inserting the retaining tabs on one side and using the screwdriver to pry it into position carefully
- 1 x 6 LED Lamp
- 1 x T10/194 12V Adapter
- 1 x Ba9s 12V Adapter
- 1 x Dome Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.64||USD$ 4.34||USD$ 4.08||USD$ 3.84||USD$ 3.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Are yellow lamps hotter than blue lamps?
Another common misconception is that the color of the lamp affects the tanning. UV is what tans you, and it is too high a frequency for you to see. (some birds and insects CAN see UV, but not humans.) The color of the lamp is determined by a mix of phosphors that has NO effect on the tanning. You can take any tanning lamp, and make it glow green, yellow, purple, red, pink, blue or even different colors, and that will not change the tanning in any way. The main purpose of the color is to please the eye and differentiate the lamp from other lamps. That is all.
- What is the difference between LEDs and Lasers?
Although light-emitting diodes and laser diodes sound similar - in fact, both are made of semiconductor materials - they are very different beasts, designed to behave in different ways and to tackle different jobs. Laser diodes take the form of a semiconductor material between what is essentially a pair of mirrors.
- The LED continues to glow after the lamp is turned off
The problem that you are experiencing is due to residual voltage in the line. The single LED bulbs are efficient enough that even a few volts will result in a dim light emission circumstance. Here are two possible solutions:
1. Add a zener diode in line with the lamp. The zener diode should be of sufficient value to block your residual voltage.
2. Use a 4- or 7-LED cluster bulb. The multi-cluster bulbs have a much higher initial voltage requirement before emitting light.