Customers Also Bought
- Low power consumption
- Newest bulb upgrades for your car, truck or SUV
- Super bright and long-lasting LED lights
- Energy saving
- Easy to assemble
- Unique and attractive white lights to spruce up your car
- Multi-LED angle light source-designed automotive LED replacement light bulb for car
- With all the new technology coming out for the new vehicles on the market
- Automotive LED light produces more intense light
- LED light travels faster and farther then any ordinary automotive light
- Consume at least 20 times less power then regular bulbs and have a much longer life spends
- Increase the environment vision and ensure driving safety, this Dual Head Car LED Bulb is installed in electricity system and very practical as car lights
- When you turn right or left, brake, speed up, other vehicle and pedestrian will be attracted by its bright light so as to avoid accident and add a style to car owners
- This Car Ceiling LED Bulb will give your car a unique glow whenever you use your fog light. Unique and attractive colorlight, this Car LED Bulb is easy to assemble
- This Car LED Bulb is low power consumption and also can make your car to get a charming fancy look
- Let people notice your car especially in the dark so as to avoid car accident and keep a safe driving
How to Compare Car Bulbs:
It's always good to check just what bulbs you're putting into your car. A car's headlights allow the driver to see at night, and allow the vehicle to be seen by others. However, while some drivers will just choose whatever the cheapest bulb available, it pays to slow down and really examine what it is you're putting into your car. Your headlight bulbs are quite important, and you'll get what you pay for.
- Find all of the different types of bulbs that are available for your car. Your vehicle manual will list the type of bulb your car will accept, and you should go to the auto parts store, the Internet, or both to see the list of options that exist to fit that type of bulb. Just a few potential options are halogens, standard bulbs and LED bulbs.
- List all of the important statistics of each bulb. Consider the estimated life of the bulb, whether there's any guarantee, the price, and how easy the bulb is to acquire.
- Compare the bulbs side by side. This will let you look at what each bulb offers, compared to the others. For instance, a standard bulb with a guarantee of two years might short out before an LED that should last four years, but has no guarantee on it. Once you've seen what the bulbs have to offer, choose the one that's right for your needs.
- 1 x Dual Head 6LED Car Ceiling Dome Door Light Bulb
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.83||USD$ 2.69||USD$ 2.56||USD$ 2.45||USD$ 2.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How Does an LED Light Bulb Work?
The LED light bulbs are tiny bulbs that fit easily into an electric circuit and do not use any filament to burn, as is the case with incandescent bulbs. LEDs are semiconductor diodes, which use electronic chip to create a positive-negative junction, which ultimately leads to the production of light. The process is explained thus.
Upon providing power to the diode, a current flows from the anode (positive) to the cathode (negative). This results in the flow of electrons and electron holes into the junction from electrodes. Now, when an electron meets a hole, it creates a lower energy level that provides energy as light.
- How bright are led light bulbs?
LED bulbs available for standard fixtures vary in brightness from less than 50 lumens up to about 1000 lumens. The brightest led bulbs for standard fixtures are the floodlights and spotlights. The brightest of these uses about 25 watts and produces light comparable to a 100-watt incandescent.
The non-directional led bulbs are best for lighting small areas, low-level safety lighting, night-lights, mood lighting, or decorative accent lighting. Using non-directional leds to replace incandescents for general room lighting is not really practical at this time.
- Are bulbs with more leds brighter than bulbs with less?
The number of leds is not the determining factor of bulb brightness. Different types of leds vary greatly in brightness. The wattage of a led bulb is a better indicator of the light output. The typical light output for the current generation of white leds is about 30 lumens per watt. However, the newest power leds from Cree are in a different category with output up to 65 lumens per watt. Just three of these big leds can output as much light as 100 or more common leds.