Customers Also Bought
- Name of the Unit: 7" inch TFT LCD TV
- Receiving Channel: VHF-L: CH 1 ~ 5; 49.75MHz ~ 91.75MHz;VHF-H: CH6 ~ 12;168.25MHz ~ 222.75MHz;UHF: CH 13 ~ 57;471.25MHz ~ 869.75MHz
- CATV Fully Augmented Channel: Z1-Z7: 112.25MHz ~ 166.75MHz; Z8-Z35: 224.25MHz ~ 46.75MHz
- Display Components: TFT-LCD
- Pixel: 480 x 234
- Color System: Multi-system PAL / NTSC / SECAM (optional)
- Audio Output: 350mW (maximum)
- Connection Terminal: External Antenna input Jack, A/V Input Jack, Earphone Jack, Power Input Jack
- Power Consumption: About 10W
- Combination of TV/AV
- Multi-system integrating PAL B/G, NTSC and SECAM D/K with FLIP function
- Full-scaled enhanced signal reception
- Non-radiation non-flash
- Environmentally friendly design
- Automatically searching channels
- Remote control with full functions
- 159-Channel at most storage ability
- Earphone/headset output jack, USB jack
- Multi-languages available
- The TV is composed of some delicate electronic components, so never attempt your own maintenance, or else, the precision electronic components will be damaged. If it comes to some barriers, please power off TV immediately and contact ALJ company or the dealer
- Keep TV away from some unfavorable environment, such as humidity, dust, lampblack and direct sunlight
- Never use thinner or other chemical cleanser to clean the unit. Please wipe off the TV with a soft cloth if it gets dirty
- Keep TV away from excessively hot or cold places
- Only accessories with TV can be used, such as car adaptor, AC adaptor and battery group
- Image Sensor: OV 7949 1/3 COLOR CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TVL
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 682 x 586, NTSC: 510 x 496
- Min. Illumination: 0.1Lux (IR ON)
- Signal System: PALNTSC
- Video Output: 1.0Vpp.at 75ohm
- Power Supply: DC 12V ≤130mA(IR ON)
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+70℃
- Recommend using a regulated DC12V power supply unit with camera for the best picture and for safe operation of the unit
- Do not cut the power input jack and connect the conductor to power supply directly, because that will fatally injured the camera. If you have to connect the conductor, please use our cable in accessories
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. There are no user serviceable part s inside. Refer servicing to qualified service person
- Well packed 7in Car Rear View LCD Monitor with COMS Camera RPAS
- It is designed with high technology and new notion
- Delicate-designed with A/V cable
- With a compact clip for you to install it
How to Install a Rearview Mirror Monitor in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery before beginning installation. Use a wrench or socket to remove the battery cables. Check the vehicle's repair guide for the proper wrench or socket size.
- Remove the original rearview mirror from your car. Leave its mounting bracket on the windshield-you'll attach the rearview mirror monitor to this. Check the rearview mirror's mounting screw to see what size screwdriver you'll need
- Insert the rearview mirror monitor into the existing mounting bracket on your windshield. Use the bolt supplied with the monitor to secure the device in the mounting bracket
- Route an A/V power cable from the A/V selector box to the monitor. Connect the A/V cable from the monitor to the A/V power cable. Use cable ties to secure the cables and prevent them from hanging
- Reconnect the battery. Start your vehicle and select the rearview mirror monitor on the A/V selector box. The video monitor should come on if the rearview mirror monitor is correctly installed
How to Install a Camera in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in reverse
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
- 1 x Monitor
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Bracket
- 2 x Cables
- 1 x Romote Controller
- 1 x Car Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 69.27||USD$ 66.89||USD$ 64.52||USD$ 61.35||USD$ 61.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.