Customers Also Bought
- Non-distortion Audio Output: ≥50mW
- Talk Time: 90 seconds
- Monitor Time: 30 seconds
- Display: 7" color TFT
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V 50Hz - 60Hz
- Output Voltage: AC15V 1500mA
- Frequency Response: 300～3400HZ±3dB
- Working Voltage: DC15V±10%
- Resolution: 1440(H) x 234(V)dot
- Eeffective Area: 154.08 X 86.58mm(H x V)
- Power Consumption: Static state<0.5W, talk mode<10W
- Installation: Hand free and wall mounting type
- Size: Indoor: 232 x 180 x 24mm / 9.13 x 7.09 x 0.94in(L x W x H); outdoor: 97 x 173 x 33mm / 3.82 x 6.81 x 1.3in(L x W x H)
- Material: Aluminum alloy & ABS plastic
- It can satisfy the different requirement of various residential house and high-storied buildings
How to Wire a Door Intercom:
- Door intercoms are a common feature in many homes and offices. An intercom, also referred to as talkback phone, is basically a part of an independent electronic communication system used for limited entrance door conversations
- A door intercom is mounted near the entrance to a house or an office and serves as a stand-alone communication device. If you want to add extra security to your home, you may want to know how to properly wire and connect a door intercom
- Turn off the power to the entrance door area. It is an essential and important step every time you are dealing with electricity
- Remove the cover of the doorbell button with a Phillips head screwdriver and set it aside. This way, you will be able to access the wiring behind it. Note that this is the outside doorbell button, the one that visitors press at your entrance door
- Disconnect the wires behind the doorbell button. Sometimes there is a small switch that needs to be pressed with a flathead screwdriver in order to detach the wiring
- Hold the new mounting bracket for your intercom against the wall, over the wiring behind the old doorbell. There are pre-drilled holes on the bracket and mounting screws in the installation kit as well. Use them along with a screwdriver to attach the bracket in its place
- Connect the wires to your new intercom doorbell assembly, following the instruction for the particular model you purchased
- Locate the existing transformer near your entrance door and run the wires from the doorbell to the AC adapter from your new intercom. Connect the intercom adapter to the transformer. Note that the transformer is actually an electrical housing located near your door, inside the house
- Disconnect the wires from the doorbell inside the house. Notice that this is not the outside doorbell assembly from Step 4, but the doorbell itself: the part of the system that produces the sound. You can twist the wires and then cover their ends with a wire connector
- Mount your new doorbell intercom to the wall. Make sure to find a suitable location for the intercom housing. Usually the manufacturer will recommend the best location. Drill the holes in the wall with a power drill and attach the intercom with screws
- Turn the power back on now that the installation and wiring process is completed. Test your new doorbell intercom with the help of another person
How to Buy a Video Security System:
- Somewhere between a baby monitor and commercial video surveillance, installing a video security system in your home offers peace of mind beyond what mechanical locks and wireless sensors can provide. Answer the front door without opening it, or watch your children play in their rooms or the backyard--all from the TV screen or anywhere in the world via the Internet
- Plan which areas you want to have monitored. Exterior doors are a logical spot, as well as landscaped areas where intruders can lurk. Inside the house, consider monitors for rooms occupied by children or elderly residents
- Monitor entries with a video door phone system. Most include a weatherproof camera with an infrared lens for night vision. Look for cameras that tilt or pan to show a broader area than a door peephole can. Many systems have two-way microphones
- Consider extra features such as motion sensors, dome (overhead) cameras and a device that automatically takes time- and date-stamped snapshots when a visitor presses the doorbell-- creating a record of who comes while you're not home
- Decide how you'll view images. Basic systems (from about $230) include a 4-inch (10 cm) black-and-white monitor and two cameras; upgrade ($350 and up, depending on extensions) to get larger and/or color monitors and more cameras
- Link the system to one or more televisions so you can see who's at the door without leaving your couch. Connect a VCR to record what the camera sees; network with a personal computer to view images from one or more cameras at the same time. An Internet connection lets you view the images from any Web-enabled device. Password systems let you open your front door remotely to let in guests or repairmen
- Create an intercom system with closed-circuit TV access by adding Web cams and monitors. Each system--wired or wireless-- has a few transmission limitations. Some only receive signals within a limited distance. Signals generally travel farther when they're in the line of sight instead of traveling through walls
- Choose auxiliary indoor cameras according to their purpose. In a baby's room, for example, look for an infrared lens and a directional microphone that activates the camera only when the baby coos or cries. Web cams start as low as $20; basic indoor systems range from $70 to $100
- 2 x Indoor Units
- 1 x Outdoor Unit
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 224.02||USD$ 219.53||USD$ 215.03||USD$ 209.04||USD$ 209.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.