Customers Also Bought
- Two Ware hand free collor video doorphone
- 7 inch TFT LCD
- Talk with handset
- Wiring: 2-wire polarity connection
- Cable Condition: 50m /165ft
- Ambient Temperature: -10degree(sec)-40degree(sec)
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V/18W
- Camera Sensor: CMOS
- Minimum Illumination: 0 lux IR ON
- Visual Angle: 72degree wide angle
- Cable Condition: 50m/165ft
- Ambient Temperature: -10℃(sec)-40℃(sec)
- When a visitor presses the button on the door unit, the 7in monitor screen of the phone intercom system turns on and a chime tone plays
- Video doorphone, two ware hand free color 7 Inch TFT screen
- Two Ware hand free collor video doorphone
- This Video Door Phone provides an elegant and self-contained entrance monitoring
- 7 inch TFT LCD
- This Video Door Phone can not only maximize your personal safety by seeing who's at the door before you open it, converse with visitors and unlock the door remotely, but also answer the door without having to stand up to open it
- This Phone Intercom System allows you to safely and conveniently find out who is at your door without having to physically check, allowing you to avoid unwanted solicitors
How to Choose a Home Intercom System?
Home intercom systems are excellent to provide security to your home. They are also great to use for speaking to people in different parts of the house if you have a large home or multiple floors. However, choosing an intercom system for a home can be quite a process-there are literally hundreds available on the market
A: Create a Checklist of Features you want:
- Determine how much money you want to spend on an intercom system for your home. Setting a budget from the start will help you avoid overspending at the store.
- Choose the wiring system you want. Home intercom systems can be wired or wireless.
- Choose either a video system or a voice-only system. Video intercom systems for your home are great at the front door or if you employ servants. Voice-only systems are less expensive and good for the average needs.
- Decide how many lines you need. Do you want an intercom in every room or do you simply want a connection between two rooms
Shop for the Perfect System:
- Check online for special deals. On the Internet, you can shop 24 hours a day and you can find cheaper prices
- Meet with sales representatives. They can explain to you the different intercom systems that will work in your home
- Ask about installation and warranty. When you choose an intercom system, you want to make sure that it will work in your home and that you'll have the support you need it something doesn't work properly
How to Use a Home Intercom System as Part of a Home Safety System?
You may choose to install an intercom system in your home for the convenience, but you'll probably use it for safety as well. Here's how to incorporate it within a home security system
- Identify the rooms in your home that may pose a safety hazard. Consider bedrooms of the elderly frail, the ill and young children
- Browse the intercom systems available on the market. New home construction offers the opportunity to install a hardwired, less expensive intercom system. The intercom systems are available for completed homes
- Purchase and install the master station and substations
- Teach everyone in the house how to use the intercom system. Consider a code word for emergencies
- If your system is attached to a security door or gate outside your home, create a family password so that strangers aren't let in
How to Buy a Video Security System?
Somewhere between a baby monitor and commercial video surveillance, installing a video security system in your home offers peace of mind beyond what mechanical locks and wireless sensors can provide. Answer the front door without opening it, or watch your children play in their rooms or the backyard--all from the TV screen or anywhere in the world via the Internet
- Plan which areas you want to have monitored. Exterior doors are a logical spot, as well as landscaped areas where intruders can lurk. Inside the house, consider monitors for rooms occupied by children or elderly residents
- Monitor entries with a video door phone system. Most include a weatherproof camera with an infrared lens for night vision. Look for cameras that tilt or pan to show a broader area than a door peephole can. Many systems have two-way microphones
- Consider extra features such as motion sensors, dome (overhead) cameras and a device that automatically takes time- and date-stamped snapshots when a visitor presses the doorbell-- creating a record of who comes while you're not home
- Decide how you'll view images. Basic systems (from about $230) include a 4-inch (10cm) black-and-white monitor and two cameras; upgrade ($350 and up, depending on extensions) to get larger and/or color monitors and more cameras
- Link the system to one or more televisions so you can see who's at the door without leaving your couch. Connect a VCR to record what the camera sees; network with a personal computer to view images from one or more cameras at the same time. An Internet connection lets you view the images from any Web-enabled device. Password systems let you open your front door remotely to let in guests or repairmen
- Create an intercom system with closed-circuit TV access by adding Web cams and monitors. Each system--wired or wireless-- has a few transmission limitations. Some only receive signals within a limited distance. Signals generally travel farther when they're in the line of sight instead of traveling through walls
- Choose auxiliary indoor cameras according to their purpose. In a baby's room, for example, look for an infrared lens and a directional microphone that activates the camera only when the baby coos or cries. Web cams start as low as $20; basic indoor systems range from $70 to $200
- Install in a solid, good ventilation without direct sunlight and there doesn't have strong magnetic and dust place
- Before cleaning, please turn off the power switch, then use a soft cloth to clean them
- Do not use chemicals to clean surface
- Do not press multiple keys simultaneously
- Visitors press the button on Outdoor station, indoor unit will emit crisp ring tones and display the images of visitors, the host man Press (intercom) key on the indoor unit, They can do, intercom with visitors, The delay time of intercom and image is about 90 seconds
- As long as you press the unlock button on the indoor unit, The electric controllock will be open
- Pressing (surveillance) key, It can monitor the entrance door. Each monitoring time is 30 seconds
- Pressing (surveillance) key while pressing (intercom) key, It can monitor the entrance door and talk with visitor, The intercom finished, and then Pressing (surveillance) key to shut down
Video Door Phone Security Essentials:
- The external camera and speaker box should be 100% waterproof
- The outdoor camera should come with an infrared illuminator. This feature enables you to identify visitors in poor light conditions
- The external box and camera socket should be strong enough to resist vandalism. We consider a good case to be one that looks like it can survive a couple of baseball bat blows
- When you buy the system make sure the box is made of thick and sturdy plastic that does not make squeaky noises when twisted
- Make sure that there is a transparent plastic barrier protecting the camera lens. You do not want graffiti spray damaging the sensitive camera optics
- Make sure the system allows audio communication as well, not all visual intercoms do
- Ask about the total scope of the camera's vision. The wider the field of view, the more area will be under surveillance. Fish-eye lenses give 180 degrees of clear vision, thus giving you the maximum amount of information available. They function like a door viewer
- Visual/non-visual compatible. Just in case the sensitive visual functions break down talk features should remain
- An alarm that goes off once someone tries to interfere (i.e. vandalism) with the system is important. Do not buy a door phone without one
- If you intend to install the system yourself make sure it's a DIY system with instructions. You wouldn't want to spend money on a technician
- Make sure the system comes with multi-option installation brackets for mounting into a wall or for desktop use
- 1 x 7" TFT LCD Hands free Colour Video Door Phone
- 1 x CMOS Camera
- 1 x Adapter/connection cable/small parts
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 134.42||USD$ 131.04||USD$ 127.65||USD$ 123.15||USD$ 123.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.