Customers Also Bought
- Main Functions: Rearview mirror, video display and rear view camera monitor
- Additional Functions: Multimedia digital media player
- Rearview Mirror Pinch Clip: Adjustable from 60mm-90mm (height). Mirror should be at least be at least 150mm long.
- Size: 250mm x 110mm x 25mm / 9.84 x 4.33 x 0.98(L x W x D)
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Screen: 7 Inch TFT LCD
- Video Color System: NTSC/PAL/Auto
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 or 4:3
- Resolution: 480x240
- File Formats: MP3, MP4 (AVI), WMA, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF
- Image Sensor: OV 7949 1/3" COLOR CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TVL
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 682 x 586, NTSC: 510 x 496
- Min. Illumination: 0.1Lux (IR ON)
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Video Output: 1.0Vpp.at 75ohm
- Power Supply: DC 12V <130mA(IR ON)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C
- This item comes with 1 monitor, 1 camera, 1 remote controller, 1convert cable and a video connect cable
- This is a convenient 7Inch desk type bus LCD monitor
- This parking aid helps to prevent dangerous and costly collisions
- Back vision picture can turn to up/down/left/right
- All functions of the car LCD monitor can operate by remote control
- Installation is simple and can be directly stuck in your car
- When system is energized, as long as the backing switch is closed, the car LCD monitor will be in AV2 back vision state, and need no operation
- The parking aid can switch between videos fastly
- The 7Inch LCD monitor can make you more safe in driving
- The reverse screen is suitable for all cars or bus models
- This car reversing color 420TV line rear view camera security system will help you to have a back view when you park your car
- This is a convenient 7Inch car LCD monitor, it can be fixed on your car safely
- The clear image shows you that this system is of high definition
- This 7in TFT LCD MP5 rearview mirror monitor with 1/3in color CMOS 420TVL camera is quite easy to be installed
- All the accessories help you to prevent dangerous and costly collisions
- All functions of the bus LCD monitor can operate by remote control
- This picture shows you the back details of this item; you can recognize the fine workmanship
- This car reversing color rear view system will help you have a back view when you park your car
- The big 7inch screen will display the back view clearly for you to help you park your car safely
- Equipped with anything you need, you can install the rear view system quickly as soon as you get them
- The car rear view camera is the AC-29L camera which can shoot the view clearly
- This car rear view monitor is made of good material and durable to use a long time for car owners
How to Install a Rear-View Camera in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in reverse
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
How to Connect a Rear View Camera:
- Remove the plastic or carpet panel on the inside of the trunk behind the license plate and below the trunk lid. If your vehicle is an SUV (sport utility vehicle) or something similar, expose the innards inside the tailgate
- Mount the camera. Remove the two license plate bolts and insert them through the camera bolt holes and back onto the car. Use the license plate light hole to push the wiring through to the trunk
- Run the red and white cable from the camera you have mounted on the license plate frame to a reversing light housing inside the vehicle. The license plate light can provide a convenient hole, or simply drill a new hole and weatherize it with a grommet
- Trim and strip 1/4 inch of plastic sheathing off the end of the wire at the reversing light housing
- Identify the vehicle wires that provide power to the reversing lights. Identify them by tracing the wiring back from the reversing light bulb connector. Strip 1/4- inch of plastic sheathing off the wire. This should be at a convenient, easy to reach location--the middle is fine. Wrap the camera wires around the reversing light wires, match red to red and black to black. Seal with electrical tape
- Attach the display monitor to a convenient position on the dashboard. Use the included hook and loop tape. Plug the power supply from the display monitor into the cigarette lighter plug on the vehicle's dashboard
- Test and then replace the plastic or carpet panel
- 1 x Monitor
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Convert Cable
- 1 x Video Connect Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 62.40||USD$ 60.43||USD$ 58.47||USD$ 55.86||USD$ 55.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.