- Screen Dimensions: 7inch
- Resolution: 480(W)x RGB x 234(H)=336960Pixels
- System: PAL/NTSC
- Power: DC12V
- Consumption: 6W
- Video: Tow way video input
- Audio: One way audio input
- Rear Watching: Image can be changed left and right
- Operate Mode: The Key operation and remote control
- Size: 174 x 113 x 19mm/1.5 x 4.5 x 0.8in (W x H x T)
- Image device: 1/3 inch color CMOS OV7949
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Effective Pixels: 628 x 582 pixels/510 x 492 pixels
- Sync System: Internal
- Resolution: 420TV lines
- Minimum Illumination: 3Lux/F1.2 (0 Lux when infrared LED on)
- Lens: 3.6mm/1.4in
- Night Vision Range: 6m/236.2in
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60 - 1/15, 000 seconds
- Video Output: RCA connector, 1.0vp-p, 750hm
- Current Consumption: 130mA
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Operation Temperature: -20°C ~ +50 °C, RH95% MAX
- Storage Temperature: -30°C ~ +60°C, RH95% MAX
- Other Item: Automatic white balance, AGC and BLC
- Size: 26 x 38mm/1.0 x 1.5in(Dia. x L)
- This car rear view system is perfect for backing into tight spots or moving in reverse when visibility is limited
- Automatically shift back-view system when reversing the car
- The rear view system detects when you back up and shows the car rear view camera on screen
- This rear view system is a must-have for any car owners, especially the new drivers
- Made of high quality material, this rear view monitor is durable for long time use
- The small size makes the rear view system easy to install and does not take up your car space
- The whole set of the rear view system is of delicate design and advanced technology
- The big 7.0inch screen can display the back view clearly
- The back view of this monitor shows that it is very easy to install
- The camera is of high definition, which can provide you with clear image
- The base support is very durable and it is very stable
- Installation of the cable is simple and can be directly pluged into your system
- With this remote control, you can operate this system easily and effortless
How to Install a Rear-View Camera in Your Car:
Rear-view cameras are especially useful in tight parking lots, dark areas or in places where children might be running around. You can install as many of these cameras as you want, though one or two is usually enough
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in reverse
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
Tips & Warnings:
- Don't rely solely on the rear-view camera when backing up. Use it as a supplementary aid
- You must have the rear-view monitor set up and installed correctly to receive the video signal from the rear-view camera
- Don't install the camera (or any electrical device) with the battery connected, or you'll risk a severe electric shock
How to Connect a Rear View Camera:
- Remove the plastic or carpet panel on the inside of the trunk behind the license plate and below the trunk lid. If your vehicle is an SUV (sport utility vehicle) or something similar, expose the innards inside the tailgate
- Mount the camera. Remove the two license plate bolts and insert them through the camera bolt holes and back onto the car. Use the license plate light hole to push the wiring through to the trunk
- Run the red and white cable from the camera you have mounted on the license plate frame to a reversing light housing inside the vehicle. The license plate light can provide a convenient hole, or simply drill a new hole and weatherize it with a grommet
- Trim and strip 1/4 inch of plastic sheathing off the end of the wire at the reversing light housing
- Identify the vehicle wires that provide power to the reversing lights. Identify them by tracing the wiring back from the reversing light bulb connector. Strip 1/4- inch of plastic sheathing off the wire. This should be at a convenient, easy to reach location--the middle is fine. Wrap the camera wires around the reversing light wires, match red to red and black to black. Seal with electrical tape
- Attach the display monitor to a convenient position on the dashboard. Use the included hook and loop tape. Plug the power supply from the display monitor into the cigarette lighter plug on the vehicle's dashboard
- Test and then replace the plastic or carpet panel
- 1 x Monitor
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Video Extension Cable
- 1 x Video Connecting Cable
- 1 x Power Extension Cable
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Pair of Earphones
- 1 x Base Support
Spec Condition New Type Car Rearview Monitor Camera Dimension 174 x 113 x 19mm/1.5 x 4.5 x 0.8in (Monitor: W x H x T)
26 x 38mm/1.0 x 1.5in(Camera: Dia. x L)
Features Features This rear view monitor will help you to have a back view to park your car
This rear view monitor is a good gift to new drivers
Made of good material and durable to use a long time for car owners
Each detail is paid attention and to ensure that every process without any defect
Packaging Package Included 1 x Monitor
1 x Camera
1 x Video Extension Cable
1 x Video Connecting Cable
1 x Power Extension Cable
1 x Remote Control
1 x Pair of Earphones
1 x Base Support
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on12-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: I found the camera easy to install while using a soldering iron. It works great and I'm glad I found this Rear View Monitor instead of comparable systems for well. Would recommend it. I bought it so I could hitch up my trailer by myself which is a frequent occurrence.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: Have heard water can get into the camera, haven't gotten mine wet. Adjustable camera angle is very helpful, also has grid on the display to help you back into parking spots. Now, if it only had a distance sensor.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have a small fleet of box trucks for my plumbing company and decided to try out this backup camera. After getting an extension video cable the whole thing installed within 15-20 minutes and ran great. The Car Monitor is pretty clear and gives me a good picture of everything behind me. I'll be ordering this camera for the rest of the fleet. Great buy for the money.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-05-2012
- Other Thoughts: I purchased for use on my ex cab truck and another camera for my 30 foot camper. I tied the black wire to ground and red power wire into the maker lights so I can turn the camera on anytime . The video cable are a little short I had to buy a coupler and more cable but for the price you cant beet it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: after reading reviews I ordered one anyway . And am glade I did. LCD Car Monitor works great. I do have to say if your not familiar with car wiring and don't have the use of a multi meter. You will have difficulty installing and should pay to have done.
Was this review helpful?
- Is there any flip down monitor in car can be compatible with IR transmit?
There are many in car Flip down monitor with IR transmit in the market. And it really do help your driving.
- How hard would it be to hook up a car video monitor plus a sega genisis in my car?
Something you might try is getting a GP2X handheld. There are lots of 8-bit and 16-bit game console emulators (NES, SMS, SNES, Genesis, TG16, Duo, Neo Geo, etc.) for the GP2X, and it hooks right up to any TV. You can play the GP2X in and out of the car, and it's not that expensive.
- How can I monitor if a car magnet has been removed?
You could buy some security tape. When the tape is removed or if the plate is removed, it tears the tape.