Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/4 inch color CMOS OV7950
- TV Stystem: NTSC
- Effective Pixesls: 628 x 582 pixels
- Sensing Area: 5.78 x 4.19mm/4.69 x 3.54mm
- Sync System: Internal
- Resolution: 420TV lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5Lux / F1.2
- Lens: 2.1mm
- Lens Angle: 170deg
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60-1/15,000 seconds
- Video Output: RCA connector, 1.0vp-p, 75ohm
- Current Consumption: 90mA
- Power Supplu: 12v DC
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50degrees ccentigrade, RH95%
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 60degrees centigrade, RH95%
- Other Items: Automatic white balance, AGC and BLC
- Size: 16 x 35mm/0.63 x 1.38in
- Main Functions: Rearview mirror, video display and rear view camera monitor
- Additional Functions: Multimedia digital media player
- Rearview Mirror Pinch Clip: Adjustable from 60mm-90mm (height). Mirror should be at least be at least 150mm long.
- Dimension: 250 x 110 x 25mm/9.8 x 4.3 x 1.0in(L x W x D)
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Screen: 7 Inch TFT LCD
- Video Color System: NTSC/PAL/Auto
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 or 4:3
- Resolution: 480x240
- File Formats: MP3, MP4 (AVI), WMA, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF
- This is a convenient 7Inch rear view system with a LCD rear view monitor and a car rear view camera
- This parking aid helps to prevent dangerous and costly collisions
- Back vision picture can turn to up/down/left/right
- All functions of the rear view system can operate by remote control
- Installation is simple and can be directly stuck in your car
- When system is energized, as long as the backing switch is closed, the rear view system will be in AV2 back vision state, and need no operation
- The parking aid can switch between videos fastly
- The 7Inch LCD monitor can make you more safe in driving
- The reverse screen is suitable for all cars or bus models
- With HD TFT LCD screen, this car rearview monitor comes with clear image and high resolution ratio
- This car LCD screen that is mounted on your dashboard displaying the camera's video feed
- This picture shows you the back details of this item; you can recognize the fine workmanship
- It provides all the cables which you need, which is easy to use
- This car rear view camera which will help you to have a back view to park your car
- Installation is simple and can be directly stuck in your car
- It is so cool with this car rear view camera system
- Recommend using a regulated DC12V power supply unit with camera for the best picture and for safe operation of the unit
- Do not cut the power input jack and connect the conductor to power supply directly, because that will fatally injured the camera. If you have to connect the conductor, please use our cable in accessories
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. There are no user serviceable part s inside. Refer servicing to qualified service person
How to Install a Rearview Mirror Monitor in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery before beginning installation. Use a wrench or socket to remove the battery cables. Check the vehicle's repair guide for the proper wrench or socket size.
- Remove the original rearview mirror from your car. Leave its mounting bracket on the windshield-you'll attach the rearview mirror monitor to this. Check the rearview mirror's mounting screw to see what size screwdriver you'll need
- Insert the rearview mirror monitor into the existing mounting bracket on your windshield. Use the bolt supplied with the monitor to secure the device in the mounting bracket
- Route an A/V power cable from the A/V selector box to the monitor. Connect the A/V cable from the monitor to the A/V power cable. Use cable ties to secure the cables and prevent them from hanging
- Reconnect the battery. Start your vehicle and select the rearview mirror monitor on the A/V selector box. The video monitor should come on if the rearview mirror monitor is correctly installed
How to Install a Camera in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in reverse
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
- 1 x Monitor
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Video Cable
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x Connect Cable
- 1 x Mounting Hardware
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 54.41||USD$ 52.75||USD$ 51.09||USD$ 48.88||USD$ 48.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.