- Display: 7" color TFT
- Working Voltage: DC15V ± 10%
- Resolution: 1440(H) x 234(V)dot
- Effective Area: 154.08(H) × 86.58(V) mm
- Non-distortion Audio Output: ≥50mW
- Talk Time: 90s
- Monitor Time: 30s
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V 50Hz - 60Hz
- Output Voltage: AC15V 1500mA
- Frequency Response: 300 - 3400HZ ± 3dB
- Power: Static <0.5W, talking state <10W
- Installation: Hands-free wall mounting type
- Waterproof, anti-oxygenation and long grinded treatment for alloy panel of outdoor unit
- The video doorbell intercom system offers 7 inch TFT high definition colour picture
- The video doorbell intercom has adjustable ring volume, picture brightness, chroma and call functions
- Home video security doorbell system comes with 7" color monitor, call, door-key, non-lift answer, no disturber, indoor call and pictures storage functions
- No radiation and low power consume make the video door intercoms safer
- Video intercom doorbell accompany with power switcher and terminal unit, user can install by own
- The video doorbell intercom system comes with obvious luxury style and leads the tideway of colour visual intercom bell with thin designed for alloy panel of indoor unit
- Hands-free wall mounting type
- 7" LCD screen, waterproof, anti-oxygenation
- Compact design and easy to install the video doorbell intercom
- Easy to control the video doorbell intercom with the buttons
- Convenient to use and ease to your life
Size in Detail:
How to Wire a Door Intercom:
- Door intercoms are a common feature in many homes and offices. An intercom, also referred to as talkback phone, is basically a part of an independent electronic communication system used for limited entrance door conversations
- A door intercom is mounted near the entrance to a house or an office and serves as a stand-alone communication device. If you want to add extra security to your home, you may want to know how to properly wire and connect a door intercom
- Turn off the power to the entrance door area. It is an essential and important step every time you are dealing with electricity
- Remove the cover of the doorbell button with a Phillips head screwdriver and set it aside. This way, you will be able to access the wiring behind it. Note that this is the outside doorbell button, the one that visitors press at your entrance door
- Disconnect the wires behind the doorbell button. Sometimes there is a small switch that needs to be pressed with a flathead screwdriver in order to detach the wiring
- Hold the new mounting bracket for your intercom against the wall, over the wiring behind the old doorbell. There are pre-drilled holes on the bracket and mounting screws in the installation kit as well. Use them along with a screwdriver to attach the bracket in its place
- Connect the wires to your new intercom doorbell assembly, following the instruction for the particular model you purchased
- Locate the existing transformer near your entrance door and run the wires from the doorbell to the AC adapter from your new intercom. Connect the intercom adapter to the transformer. Note that the transformer is actually an electrical housing located near your door, inside the house
- Disconnect the wires from the doorbell inside the house. Notice that this is not the outside doorbell assembly from Step 4, but the doorbell itself: the part of the system that produces the sound. You can twist the wires and then cover their ends with a wire connector
- Mount your new doorbell intercom to the wall. Make sure to find a suitable location for the intercom housing. Usually the manufacturer will recommend the best location. Drill the holes in the wall with a power drill and attach the intercom with screws
- Turn the power back on now that the installation and wiring process is completed. Test your new doorbell intercom with the help of another person
How to Buy a Video Security System:
- Somewhere between a baby monitor and commercial video surveillance, installing a video security system in your home offers peace of mind beyond what mechanical locks and wireless sensors can provide. Answer the front door without opening it, or watch your children play in their rooms or the backyard--all from the TV screen or anywhere in the world via the Internet
- Plan which areas you want to have monitored. Exterior doors are a logical spot, as well as landscaped areas where intruders can lurk. Inside the house, consider monitors for rooms occupied by children or elderly residents
- Monitor entries with a video door phone system. Most include a weatherproof camera with an infrared lens for night vision. Look for cameras that tilt or pan to show a broader area than a door peephole can. Many systems have two-way microphones
- Consider extra features such as motion sensors, dome (overhead) cameras and a device that automatically takes time- and date-stamped snapshots when a visitor presses the doorbell-- creating a record of who comes while you're not home
- Decide how you'll view images. Basic systems (from about $230) include a 4-inch (10 cm) black-and-white monitor and two cameras; upgrade ($350 and up, depending on extensions) to get larger and/or color monitors and more cameras
- Link the system to one or more televisions so you can see who's at the door without leaving your couch. Connect a VCR to record what the camera sees; network with a personal computer to view images from one or more cameras at the same time. An Internet connection lets you view the images from any Web-enabled device. Password systems let you open your front door remotely to let in guests or repairmen
- Create an intercom system with closed-circuit TV access by adding Web cams and monitors. Each system--wired or wireless-- has a few transmission limitations. Some only receive signals within a limited distance. Signals generally travel farther when they're in the line of sight instead of traveling through walls
- Choose auxiliary indoor cameras according to their purpose. In a baby's room, for example, look for an infrared lens and a directional microphone that activates the camera only when the baby coos or cries. Web cams start as low as $20; basic indoor systems range from $70 to $100
How to Use a Home Intercom System as Part of a Home Safety System?
You may choose to install an intercom system in your home for the convenience, but you'll probably use it for safety as well. Here's how to incorporate it within a home security system
- Identify the rooms in your home that may pose a safety hazard. Consider bedrooms of the elderly frail, the ill and young children
- Browse the intercom systems available on the market. New home construction offers the opportunity to install a hardwired, less expensive intercom system. The intercom systems are available for completed homes
- Purchase and install the master station and substations
- Teach everyone in the house how to use the intercom system. Consider a code word for emergencies
- If your system is attached to a security door or gate outside your home, create a family password so that strangers aren't let in
How to Choose a Home Intercom System?
Home intercom systems are excellent to provide security to your home. They are also great to use for speaking to people in different parts of the house if you have a large home or multiple floors. However, choosing an intercom system for a home can be quite a process-there are literally hundreds available on the market
Create a Checklist of Features you want:
- Determine how much money you want to spend on an intercom system for your home. Setting a budget from the start will help you avoid overspending at the store.
- Choose the wiring system you want. Home intercom systems can be wired or wireless.
- Choose either a video system or a voice-only system. Video intercom systems for your home are great at the front door or if you employ servants. Voice-only systems are less expensive and good for the average needs.
- Decide how many lines you need. Do you want an intercom in every room or do you simply want a connection between two rooms
Shop for the Perfect System:
- Check online for special deals. On the Internet, you can shop 24 hours a day and you can find cheaper prices
- Meet with sales representatives. They can explain to you the different intercom systems that will work in your home
- Ask about installation and warranty. When you choose an intercom system, you want to make sure that it will work in your home and that you'll have the support you need it something doesn't work properly
- Install in a solid, good ventilation without direct sunlight and there doesn't have strong magnetic and dust place
- Before cleaning, please turn off the power switch, then use a soft cloth to clean them
- Do not use chemicals to clean surface
- Do not press multiple keys simultaneously
- 1 x Door Bell Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 169.44||USD$ 161.67||USD$ 154.59||USD$ 148.10||USD$ 142.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on02-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: The instructions and installation of the Video Doorbell Intercom are a breeze. Nice purchase of the Video Doorbell Intercom.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: I don't think you will be disappointed with this Video Doorbell Intercom!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: This door phone is great if your are looking for anything fancy.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: If you are looking for an inexpensive video door phone, I would suggest trying this one.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: The button has gotten poured on by rain on a number of occasions and works perfectly. Can't be happier.
Was this review helpful?