Customers Also Bought
- The Video Door Bell includes 7 inch indoor phone, power adapter, user manual, 3m cables and outdoor pinhole camera
- This Video Door Bell has a 7 inch color TFT display
- It has a CMOS camera
- With the CMOS camera, you can see the guests by this Camera Door Bell
- The Video Door Bell has 380 TV lines
- This kind of video diaphone intercom systems are usually used in home, such as villa
- Hand free Door Phone Bell
- There are four cored wires, that you can connect with 4 monitors by using this Video Door Bell
- Size: 22.5 x 16.5 x 3.0cm/8.9 x 6.5 x 1.2in (L x W x H)
- 7 inch indoor phone, power adapter and outdoor pinhole camera
- This Video Door Bell is no radiation that helps you protect your family and your guests from radiation
- With these buttons, you can control the voice, the screen of this product
- In the side of this product, there are buttons to adjust voice, brightness
- The detail size of this product
- You can compare with the size according the coin
- With this product you can protect your family members well
Video Door Phone Security Essentials:
- The external camera and speaker box should be 100% waterproof
- The outdoor camera should come with an infrared illuminator. This feature enables you to identify visitors in poor light conditions
- The external box and camera socket should be strong enough to resist vandalism. We consider a good case to be one that looks like it can survive a couple of baseball bat blows
- When you buy the system make sure the box is made of thick and sturdy plastic that does not make squeaky noises when twisted
- Make sure that there is a transparent plastic barrier protecting the camera lens. You do not want graffiti spray damaging the sensitive camera optics
- Make sure the system allows audio communication as well, not all visual intercoms do
- Ask about the total scope of the camera's vision. The wider the field of view, the more area will be under surveillance. Fish-eye lenses give 180 degrees of clear vision, thus giving you the maximum amount of information available. They function like a door viewer
- Visual/non-visual compatible. Just in case the sensitive visual functions break down talk features should remain
- An alarm that goes off once someone tries to interfere (i.e. vandalism) with the system is important. Do not buy a door phone without one
- If you intend to install the system yourself make sure it's a DIY system with instructions. You wouldn't want to spend money on a technician
- Make sure the system comes with multi-option installation brackets for mounting into a wall or for desktop use
How to Use a Bell Phone Intercom:
- Bell phones are great for making calls to other people (and for receiving them), but several newer Bell phone models also can act as an intercom when combined with other base stations. Using a Bell phone as an intercom system will allow you to have intercom services without having to thread wires through vents or drywall. It's also a more cost-effective way to add an intercom system to your home or office than buying a separate wireless intercom
- Plug the home station into a power outlet and turn the phone on. If you also wish to use the phone to place calls, you will need to connect the phone to a phone jack with a telephone wire
- Plug the base station into another power outlet. You shouldn't need to connect the base station to a phone jack. The base station should automatically turn on
- Place the phone inside the base station so that it can charge. You may need to wait up to 12 hours for the phone to fully charge to use it
- Register the base station with the home station. Typically you'll need to use a PIN number located at the bottom of the base station and enter it into the home station. As each Bell phone model is different, you'll need to refer to your phone manual for specific instructions on completing this step. No matter the steps, however, your base station will be assigned a number to dial
- Pick up the base station (or home station) and press the "Intercom" button, or use the "Intercom" command in the menu if there is no "Intercom" button; dial the number of the station you want. Typically, the home station is identified as either "0" or "1," depending on the phone. Your base station will always be the number after the home station; subsequent base stations you add will have the number after the first base station
- 1 x 7 inch Indoor Phone
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 3m Cables
- 1 x Outdoor Pinhole Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 86.91||USD$ 84.27||USD$ 81.64||USD$ 78.12||USD$ 78.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.