Customers Also Bought
- With good quality, this digital PC USB webcam can offer clear and vivid image
- 360°rotated and also attached on a button to pick up pictures
- The USB webcam is easy to use, plug and play
- PC video camera with clip design that you can put the USB webcam in any place as you like
- Plastic material made
- Computer camera built-in image compression
- Automatic brightness adjustment
- Automatic color compensation
- USB interface, compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- Video Data Format: 8/16bit
- Working Temperature: 0 °-40 °
- Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Solution Selection: 318 (8.0 M Pixel)
- Practical and stylish USB webcam can bring much entertainment
- Superfine camera lens enable very clear pictures
- With this clip, you can fix it in where you want
- USB interface connects to computer easily
- You can imagine its size according to the coin
How to Install and Connect a Webcam to Your PC:
- Install Your Webcam Software. Unless otherwise instructed, insert the disk that came with your webcam before you plug it in. Windows will recognize that you are attempting to install software, and a wizard should pop up to guide you through the process. If it doesn't, simply navigate to "My Computer", or "Computer" via the Desktop or Start Menu, and click on your CD drive (usually E:) to get it to run the files on the disk
- No Disc? No Problem! Plug and Play. If your web camera didn't come with a software disc, simply plug it in and see what happens. Most often, Windows will recognize it as new hardware and either be able to use it, or guide you through the process of searching for drivers (either online or on your computer) to use it
- Find Your Webcam's USB (or other) Connection. Plug your webcam in, and watch the magic happen. Your Windows machine should either help your installed software auto-open once you plug in the webcam, or you can browse to it via the start menu whenever you're ready to use it
- Keep Your Webcam on a Flat Surface. Your webcam should be placed on a flat surface, so that your pictures and videos don't appear crooked or skewed
- Find Your Webcam's Monitor Clip. Depending on the style and model of your webcam, it may or may not have a convenient and adjustable clip on it in order to attach it to your monitor
- Clip Your Webcam to your Monitor. Whether you're using an older CRT monitor, which has a convenient flat surface for your webcam to sit, or a new flat panel display, most webcam clips can accommodate both styles of monitor
- Once Connected, Browse to Your Webcam Software. Once you have connected your webcam and placed it where you want it to go, it's time to turn it on and see what it can do
- 1 x Web Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.79||USD$ 7.77||USD$ 7.76||USD$ 7.73|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why does my browser continue to show the same image after I have been away from my computer for a time?
Your browser did not update the photo while you were away. Refresh / reload the page and you will be able to see the latest image available.
- Why not click on the small images and have them open in a new window?
You probably have a popup blocker enabled. Disable it and you will be able to click on each webcam and have them open a larger image in a new window.
- Why does the image occasionally look a little too overexposed or too dark?
The camera automatically adjusts for the ambient light. Therefore, if there is a particularly bright or dark area on the image, the camera will adjust the entire image to compensate. This will change on the next image upload, usually within 1 minute.