Customers Also Bought
- With good quality, this digital PC USB webcam can offer clear and vivid image
- 360°rotated and also attached on a button to pick up pictures
- The USB webcam is easy to use, plug and play
- PC video camera with clip design that you can put the USB webcam in any place as you like
- Plastic material made
- Computer camera built-in image compression
- Automatic brightness adjustment
- Automatic color compensation
- USB interface, compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- Video Data Format: 8/16bit
- Working Temperature: 0 °-40 °
- Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Solution Selection: 318 (8.0 M Pixel)
- Practical and stylish USB webcam can bring much entertainment
- Superfine camera lens enable very clear pictures
- With this clip, you can fix it in where you want
- USB interface connects to computer easily
- You can imagine its size according to the coin
How to Install and Connect a Webcam to Your PC:
- Install Your Webcam Software. Unless otherwise instructed, insert the disk that came with your webcam before you plug it in. Windows will recognize that you are attempting to install software, and a wizard should pop up to guide you through the process. If it doesn't, simply navigate to "My Computer", or "Computer" via the Desktop or Start Menu, and click on your CD drive (usually E:) to get it to run the files on the disk
- No Disc? No Problem! Plug and Play. If your web camera didn't come with a software disc, simply plug it in and see what happens. Most often, Windows will recognize it as new hardware and either be able to use it, or guide you through the process of searching for drivers (either online or on your computer) to use it
- Find Your Webcam's USB (or other) Connection. Plug your webcam in, and watch the magic happen. Your Windows machine should either help your installed software auto-open once you plug in the webcam, or you can browse to it via the start menu whenever you're ready to use it
- Keep Your Webcam on a Flat Surface. Your webcam should be placed on a flat surface, so that your pictures and videos don't appear crooked or skewed
- Find Your Webcam's Monitor Clip. Depending on the style and model of your webcam, it may or may not have a convenient and adjustable clip on it in order to attach it to your monitor
- Clip Your Webcam to your Monitor. Whether you're using an older CRT monitor, which has a convenient flat surface for your webcam to sit, or a new flat panel display, most webcam clips can accommodate both styles of monitor
- Once Connected, Browse to Your Webcam Software. Once you have connected your webcam and placed it where you want it to go, it's time to turn it on and see what it can do
- 1 x Web Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.74||USD$ 7.71||USD$ 7.68||USD$ 7.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
- Why does my browser continue to show the same image after I have been away from my computer for a time?
Your browser did not update the photo while you were away. Refresh / reload the page and you will be able to see the latest image available.
- Why not click on the small images and have them open in a new window?
You probably have a popup blocker enabled. Disable it and you will be able to click on each webcam and have them open a larger image in a new window.
- Why does the image occasionally look a little too overexposed or too dark?
The camera automatically adjusts for the ambient light. Therefore, if there is a particularly bright or dark area on the image, the camera will adjust the entire image to compensate. This will change on the next image upload, usually within 1 minute.