Customers Also Bought
- With good quality, this digital CMOS Web Camera can offer clear and vivid image
- 360° rotated and also attached on a button to pick up pictures
- The CMOS Web Camera is easy to use, plug and play
- PC video camera with clip design that you can put the CMOS Web Camera in any place as you like
- Plastic material made
- Computer camera built-in image compression
- Automatic brightness adjustment
- Automatic color compensation
- USB interface, compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- Video Data Format: 8/16bit
- Working Temperature: 0 °-40 °
- Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Solution Selection: 318 (8.0 M Pixel)
- Practical and stylish Cannon Shaped Web Camera can bring much entertainment
- Superfine camera lens enable very clear pictures
- With this clip, you can fix it in where you want
- 1 x Web Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.36||USD$ 7.21||USD$ 7.07||USD$ 6.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why does my browser continue to show the same image after I have been away from my computer for a time?
Your browser did not update the photo while you were away. Refresh / reload the page and you will be able to see the latest image available.
- Why not click on the small images and have them open in a new window?
You probably have a popup blocker enabled. Disable it and you will be able to click on each webcam and have them open a larger image in a new window.
- Why does the image occasionally look a little too overexposed or too dark?
The camera automatically adjusts for the ambient light. Therefore, if there is a particularly bright or dark area on the image, the camera will adjust the entire image to compensate. This will change on the next image upload, usually within 1 minute.