Customers Also Bought
- Brand new and high quality
- Easy to clean and do not rust
- Infrared illuminator board plate with 8 LED for CCTV CCD security camera
- This replaceable LED illuminator board plate is for your broken or worn out IR LED board
- Great performance without much energy consume
- Angle: 60°/30°/15°
- Diameter: 76mm/3.0in
- Built-in auto protection circuit against damaging the illuminator board plate by high voltage
- With accurate design
- Very bright infrared LED illuminator board plate with 8 lights
- 1 x CCTV Camera Illuminator Board Plate
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.81||USD$ 10.73||USD$ 10.66||USD$ 10.56|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is an LED?
A light emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor device that emits visible light when electrical current passes through it, it is a special kind of diode.
- What color of light can LED emit?
Most LEDs are monochromatic. Light color is associated with the light wavelength. LEDs made with different semiconductor materials emit lights in different wavelengths. LED light wavelengths range from 400 nanometers (blue) to 800 nanometers (red). The colors of popularly available LEDs in the market are red, orange, amber, yellow, green, blue and white.
- What are the advantages of LEDs compared with conventional incandescent lights?
There are several obvious advantages LEDs have over traditional incandescent light bulbs, they are as follows: Low power consumption - energy saving, long lasting, cold lighting, ruggedness, small size and weight, fast switch times, simple to use.