Customers Also Bought
- 8 Infrared Varifocal CCTV Camera System 30M Night Vision
- Security Cams use High-Grade 420TV Line Sony CCD
- 8 Channel CCTV Digital Video Recorder (DVR) 1TB
- DVR records at 200fps and uses H.264 Compression
- Advanced network features & alarm system support
- Infra-red remote control supplied with batteries
- This great value bundled package saves you 15% compared to purchasing these items individually. So our direct from manufacturer prices, 24 month product promise and next day delivery service just got even better
- The infrared CCTV camera System included in this package are built to last as they carry an IP 66 rating which means they are guarded against the affects of submersion and thrown objects. This makes these cameras perfect for year round outdoor use as the alloy casing will not corrode or deform from moisture or direct sunlight. These cameras also come fitted with a vandal-proof bracket that will mount to any solid, flat surface and can be adjusted through 360 degrees rotation. Because these cameras are Vandal-proof it means that once the bracket is locked in place with the tool provided, they will not move and resist heavy thrown objects
- The 30 Meter infrared night vision range is thanks to the security cameras 36 IR LEDs which illuminates the area the camera facing with infra-red light that the CCTV camera can see but the human eye can not. The camera automatically switched from full colour during the day to black and which IR night-vision mode when the camera detects there is an insufficient amount of light hitting the camera's lens. The powerful IR night-vision capabilities of this security camera makes it very well suited to outdoor locations such as loading bays, car parks, pub beer gardens or smoking areas
- Each security camera in this CCTV security pack is fitted with a varifocal lens for greater flexibility. This means the camera can be zoomed in or out for a wide angle view using the 2 rollers on the back of the camera
- The 8 Channel CCTV recorder (DVR) included in this package has a variety of superb control functions to incorporate the use of alarm system sensors, PTZ cameras (pan, tilt, zoom). Each camera channel is independent and can be fully adjusted to enhance the image quality to suit the location (brightness, hue, contrast)
- The Digital Video Recorder in this security package has is fitted with a 1 Terabyte hard drive and has 8 camera inputs. It records at 200 Frames Per Second (FPS) giving each camera connected a maximum of 25 FPS. This means that your cameras will record fluid motion and not a stop-motion video commonly seen on shop CCTV footage where armed robbers appear out of nowhere because of the choppy video. This CCTV recorder also compresses footage using H.264 which is the same technology that is used by Youtube.com and BBC iPlayer to compress video files down to a smaller size so they load faster. This means that you can fit more CCTV footage onto the 1 Terabyte hard drive so your CCTV camera system can record for longer at a higher quality
- The powerful H.264 video compression in combination with the 1 Terabyte hard drive, means that you have a CCTV recorder that can record at full frame rate over a month using medium quality settings. Should you want to record for longer, you can scale the recording FPS back and potentially record for over 3 months! If recording quality is crucial to you however, you can make this DVR record and full 200FPS and fully video quality and expect over 2 weeks of recorded footage. The Hard Drive Disk (HDD) in this DVR will automatically start overwriting oldest footage first once it fills to capacity, which means you can set up your DVR and let it record with confidence
- This DVR features advanced networking so you can connect this DVR with an Ethernet cable to your network router and operate your DVR using a PC with Internet Explorer installed. To do this you enter your DVR's network address into Internet Explorer's address bar, log in using the same username and password you used to access your recorder normally and you will be presented with an interface that will display your cameras in real-time as well as access to all the features you would normally have access to if you were sitting right in front of the CCTV recorder. It also allows you to download any footage you want directly to your PC and convert to AVI video files using the software that comes on the CD provided with the unit. In addition, once your CCTV recorder is accessible through your network, it can be set up to be accessible across the internet from any PC that has Internet Explorer installed. The networking even allows you to view your security cameras using a mobile phone that is internet enabled
- When run through a TV or Monitor your security guard can watch the footage to identify any suspicious activity before it happens. If something does take place, it will be safely recorded on the system for presentation to the police. Once your security cameras are connected, the screen can be set to display individual pictures, QUAD display (4 channel display) or all 8 channels on one screen. In record mode, the DVR unit has a number of flexible features provided through a simple menu system including motion detection on all 8 channels
- Video Input: 8 Composite BNC
- Video Output: 1 Composite BNC, 1 VGA Port
- Audio Input/Output: 1 RS-232 Serial Port
- USB: 2 USB Ports
- Networking: 1 Ethernet RJ45
- PAL Record Resolutions: D1(720x576 / 50FPS), Half D1(720x288 / 100FPS), CIF(320x288 / 200FPS)
- NTSC Record Resolutions: D1(720x480 / 60FPS), Half D1(720x240 / 120FPS), CIF(320x240 / 240FPS)
- Modes: Continuous, Motion Detection, Alarm Triggered, Time schedule
- Capacity: 1TB (Internal 3.5 Inch HDD SATA Interface)
- Video: H.264
- Audio: ADPCM
- Output: PAL : 704x576 (25 FPS per Display Window); NTSC: 704x480 (30 FPS per Display Window)
- VGA Modes (60Hz): 1920x1080, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1440x900, 1280x1024, 1024x768, 800x600
- Backup Options: USB Stick/HDD, USB DVD R/W
- Controllers: Front Panel, IR Remote Control, USB Mouse
- PTZ Protocols: RS-422, RS-485
- Power Supply: DC 12v / 5A
- Operating Temperature: 10 °C - 55 °C
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 95%
- Dimensions: 315 x 224 x 52mm/12.4 x 8.8 x 2.0in(W x D x H)
- Image Sensor: 1/3 inch SONY CCD
- Resolution: 500x582(PAL), 510x492(NTSC)
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Signal System: PAL / NTSC
- Scanning System: 2:1 interlaced scan
- Min. Illumination: 0LUX (IR ON)
- Sync System: Internal
- S/N Ratio: 48 db
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/50-1/100,000sec
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- Video Output: 1 Vpp, 75 Ohms
- AGC: Auto
- Lens: 4-9mm Manual Varifocal lens
- IR LED: 36EA Infrared LED
- IR Distance: 30M Infrared LED ON
- Power: 12VDC (+/-10%)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimension: 256 x 86 x 143mm/10.0 x 3.3 x 5.6in(L x W x H)
- Working Temperature: -10°C-45 °C
- 1 x 1TB DVR unit with 240v to 12v power supply
- 1 x Infra-red remote control supplied with batteries
- 1 x USB Mouse for DVR
- 1 x Software CD for PC Playback/Conversion
- 8 x Security Cameras with 420TV Line Sony CCD and 30M IR
- 8 x Sets of Camera Mounting Screws
- 8 x 10m Video / Power Cables with BNC connection
- 1 x BNC Female to RCA Male Adapter
- 1 x Audio/Video Cable for DVR to TV Connection
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1535.68||USD$ 1498.87||USD$ 1462.06||USD$ 1412.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.