Customers Also Bought
General Brand MASSA Spec Condition New Type Lens Hood Compatibility Canon, Nikon, OLYMPUS, MINOLTA, PENTAX Color Black Material Plastic Dimension 52 x 82mm / 2.0 x 3.2in(H x Dia.); 82mm / 3.23in (Thread diameter) Features Features Petal-shaped lens hood
Deflects oblique light angles that often cause flare effects
Helps protect front of the lens scratches and dings while shooting
Petal shape a
Packaging Package Included 1 x MASSA 82mm Camera Plastic Screw Mount Flower Lens Hood
- Petal-shaped lens hood
- Professional flower camera lens hood with rear locking ring for Canon, Nikon, OLYMPUS, Minolta, Pentax
- This Olympus Lens Hood with screw mount can be attached to the 82mm lens or filter thread
- It provides protection from unwanted light flares and from accidental physical damage
- Enables you to shoot towards the light source, and being reflected inside the lens, without excessive flare
- This Nikon Lens Hood is made from high impact plastic for long time use
- Suitable for digital and film cameras
- This is an original product
- Thread Diameter: 82mm / 3.23in
- Size: 52 x 82mm / 2.0 x 3.2in(H x Dia.)
- High quality smooth outside and mate inside finish
- Designed to match the specific focal length of the lens
- One of the most important accessories for each lens you own
How to Use Lens Hood in Studio:
- Remove the lens cap from the camera
- Attach the lens hood to the camera. Lens hoods attach by screwing into, clipping onto, or fitting over the outside of the lens
- Check the shadow of the lens hood. If direct light is passing into the lens, it will appear as a "lens flare". Adjust the lens hood to block direct light by twisting it on the lens
- Check the position of the lights, reflectors and subject. Using a lens hood is preferable in a studio situation in which the lights, reflectors, and subject are set up optimally, but light is still directly entering the lens and causing flares. If there is no better orientation for the studio lighting equipment or subject, a lens hood is the best choice to block excess, flaring light
Methods to Clean Mold on Camera Lens:
- Purchase a cleaning product. These include Clorox Germicidal Spray, Tilex Mildew Remover and 500 PSI Mask Scrub. You can use almost any product that removes mold on glasses or lenses. Read the warning label for the product you choose
- Rub the lens cloth over the camera lens. Remove any grime or dirt that is present. This will allow you to see the damage more clearly
- Dip one lens cloth in warm water. Squeeze out any surplus of water. Extra water can seep into the camera if not careful
- Wipe the lens with the damp cloth. Concentrate on the mold section and any small creases around the camera lens. This will move any remaining dirt
- Spray or pour a drop of cleaner on the second lens cloth. Polish the camera lens thoroughly. Cover ever part of the mold pores including around any creases
- Use the third lens cloth to wipe the moisture off. Towel it completely dry. Then store it in a safe, dry location
- 1 x MASSA 82mm Camera Plastic Screw Mount Flower Lens Hood
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.66||USD$ 4.65||USD$ 4.64||USD$ 4.63||USD$ 4.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.