Customers Also Bought
- Adopt unadulterated H.264 dual code stream press technology
- Completely real-time vedio recording (4CH DVR supports 4CH completely real-time D1 total resources 100 frame; 8CH DVR supports 2CH D1+ 6CH CIF real-time, 16CH DVR, CIF400 frame), completely multiple sync playback
- Support cell phone (all kinds of model) model monitoring (iPhone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, symbian, Android)
- Support VGA and TV output simultaneously, real HD resoluton output guides technology trend
- Support 2 SATA port and SATA burning
- Support 2 USB2.0 connector, stable to realise USB mouse, backup, burning and upgrading operation
- Operation style is similar to Windows, strong right mouse button menu function, easy to use
- Strong network service(support DHCP, PPPOE, FTP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, UPNP, Email, IP limits of authority, IP search, alarm centre, etc), perfect settings(WEB, client-side, SDK), easy for online communications
- Perfect protective circuit, unique trebling watchdog function to ensure equipment never die
- Poessess unique black box technology which can do process monitoring for equipment, largely lower the maintenance cost
- 15 languages(English, Finnish, French, Russian, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, German, Spanish, Thai, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish), break national boundaries，can customize according to clients demand to realise perfect OEM and ODM
- 4pcs Φ8 16 LEDs cameras included
Digital Video Recorder Description:
- This DVR possesses the following specifications: Adopt unadulterated H.264 dual code stream press technology; Completely real-time video recording; Support cell phone (all kinds of model) model monitoring (iPhone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, symbian, Android); Support VGA and TV output simultaneously, real HD resolution output guides technology trend; Support 2 SATA port and SATA burning; Support 2 USB2.0 connector, stable to realize USB mouse, backup, burning and upgrading operation
- Operation style is similar to Windows, strong right mouse button menu function, easy to use; Strong network service(support DHC, PPPOE, FTP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, UPNP, Email, IP limits of authority, IP search, alarm centre, etc), perfect settings(WEB, client-side, SDK), easy for online communications; Perfect protective circuit, unique trebling watchdog function to ensure equipment never die; Possess unique black box technology which can do process monitoring for equipment, largely lower the maintenance cost.
- 4pcs Φ8 16 LEDs cameras are included
- Version: MF-13008D(8 channel DVR)
- Master processor: Industrial-grade embedded micro controller
- Operation system: Embedded LINUX operation system
- System resouces: Multiple channel real-time vedio recording simultaneously, multiple channel real-time playback, multiple channel many people operate network, UsB backup.
- Operation interface: 16 real colorful imaging menu operation interface, support mouse operation
- Picture display: 1/4/8/9 picture
- Vedio frequency standard: PAL(625 lines, 50/second); NTSC(525 lines, 60/second)
- Monitoring quality: PAL, D1(704×576); NTSC, D1(704×480)
- Playback quality: PAL, CIF(352×288); NTSC, CIF(352×240)(real time) PAL, D1(704×576); NTSC, D1(704×480)
- Coding ability: 200/240fps(CIF)the first and second channel support completely real-time D1
- Motion detection: Every picture can set 396(22×18)surveyed area; can set multi-level sensitivity
- Audio compression: G711A
- Talkback: Support
- Vedio recording and playback vedio recording mode: Manual/ alarm/ motion detect/ timing
- Local playback: Single channel/ multi-channel
- Vedio inquiry: Time point search, calendar search, event search, channel search
- Storage and backup
- Each channel's occupation of harddisk space
- Audio: 28.8M byte/h, vedio: 25～450M byte/h
- Vedio recording storage: Native machine harddisk, network
- Backup method: Network backup, USB mobile HDD, USB burning
- Vedio input: 8CH BNC, 1.0Vp-p,75Ω
- Vedio output: 1CH BNC, 1.0Vp-p,75Ω, 1CH VGA output
- Audio input: 8CH RCA, 200-3000mV,5KΩ
- Audio output: 1CH RCA, 200-2800mV,30KΩ
- Alarm input: 4 Channel
- Alarm output: 1 Channel
- Network port: RJ45 10M/100M self-adaption EMAC
- PTZ control: Support(almost support all the PTZ control protocol)
- USB connector: 2 x USB2.0 connector
- Hard disk connector: 2 SATA connector(each is up to 2048G)
- Power supply: 12V/5A
- Power consumption: <10W(hard disk not included)
- Working temperature: 0℃-+55℃
- Working humidity: 10%－90%
- Barometric pressure: 86kpa－106kpa
- Dimension: 430x82x320mm/16.8x3.1x12.5in
Φ8 16 LEDs Camera:
- Image Sensor: 1/4 SHARP,1/3 SHARP, 1/4 SONY, 1/3 SONY CCD
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 512(H)×582(V), NTSC: 512(H)×492(V)
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV lines
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Minimum Illumination: 0.000Lux×F1.2(LED on)
- LED: Φ8 16PCS
- Infrared Lamps: 20m
- Backlight Compensation: ON
- Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000sec
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db
- Operation Temperature: -20℃-+60℃ RH95% Max
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p.75Ω
- Power Requirement: DC12V±10%1000MA
- 8 Channel Digital Video Recorder & FAI8 16LEDs Wired Camera Security System, give your house best care
- PAL: 512(H)×582(V), NTSC: 512(H)×492(V), the Wired Camera Security System provides HD pictures
- The DVR Camera Security System features 16 real colorful imaging menu operation interface, support mouse operation
- High quality hard disk, the DVR Camera Security System is great in performance
Neighbors and visitors will think that you have a complete video surveillance system
The motion detector sensor and activation light makes it appear to be an actual security camera
Customers and coworker will think that you have a complete video surveillance system
Have fun watching how friends and family react when they think they are being video taped
The motion detector sensor and activation light makes it appear to be an actual security camera
Help prevent or deter suspicious activity by placing the security camera to survey the areas
How to Protect Your Home With a Security Camera?
- Determine the purpose of your outdoor security camera: will you be monitoring to see who comes up to your front door or do you want to be able to watch all angles of the perimeter of your house and yard?
- Determine the view angle you need from your camera. In general, the wider the view the more the camera will record. This is particularly important if you will be using your camera to see who is approaching your front door and you want to be able to determine whether or not they are alone
- Determine the picture quality that you will need from your security camera and choose a camera that will provide it. While many screens are small and can use a lower resolution, a higher resolution will provide a clearer picture
- Choosing a wireless security camera? Choose a camera with a transmission range that will suit your needs; keep in mind that the walls of your home will reduce the range a wireless camera will have
- Planning to record the signal? Choose a camera that will broadcast to the system that you have chosen: closed circuit tv, your computer or a digital video recorder
- Do you want to have a camera that will be on all the time or do you want a camera that will start recording when movement is detected? Either way, a motion detector camera can make sure that you are able to record anything that happens
- Determine the size and type of security camera you are looking for. Do you need a camera that can zoom in, a camera that blends in or a camera that can record sound?
- Lastly, determine whether you want a camera that is monitored by a security company or not; if you do, be sure to choose the right company. Ask questions and get recommendations
How to Install an Outdoor Security Camera System?
- Select the type of connection you want; you can choose a wired or a wireless connection. Wireless systems are easier to install with no limitations on the distance between the devices and the monitors. Be aware, however, that wireless connections are subject to signal interference. If you choose to install a wired connection, it will require more work, but you won't have any signal interference. Wireless cameras are also battery-operated, so you will have to replace the batteries periodically. Wired cameras connect to the monitors, which run on the main power source
- Decide where you want your security camera. Place your camera in a position that will display the entire area you wish to view. Then, decide whether you want your camera visible or hidden. If you set up a wired camera system, hiding and wiring your device will be more difficult
- Drill holes for mounting the brackets. If you are setting up more than one camera, make sure you allow enough distance in between. Test your camera or cameras by turning them on and placing them in position. View the coverage area and decide where to drill your holes. If you are using a wired system, make sure the camera cables are long enough to connect your camera to your monitor
- Attach the brackets using the screwdriver. Regardless of whether your camera is on the ground or on a wall, you will need brackets to securely position your camera. Make sure your brackets are tight and stable enough to hold the camera
- Mount the camera on the brackets. Make sure everything is tightly secured
- Select a location for your monitor. The monitor should be where you spend the most time. If you are using a wireless system, you have completed the setup process
- Run a cable from each camera to your monitor if you are using a wired system. Cables can run along door and floor edges or under a carpet. Use electrical tape or a staple gun to secure your wires. If your monitor does not have multiple plugs for your camera cables, you need to purchase a multiplexer. Plug your camera cables into the multiplexer and plug the multiplexer into the monitor
- Turn on your system to view your area
- 1 x 8 Channel DVR
- 4 x FAI8 16 LEDs cameras
- 1 x 10A power supply
- 4 x 20M video cable
- 1 x 1TB seagate hard disk
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 395.22||USD$ 381.36||USD$ 367.51||USD$ 349.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.