Customers Also Bought
- This LED bicycle headlight is water resistant, convenient to carry and easy to install
- Light your way with this bright LED bicycle headlight
- The bicycle head lamp adopt latest light-focusing technology
- The enclosure of this super bright bicycle headlight is made of high quality aluminum alloy material, durable for using in various kinds of environments and long time
- The bicycle light for illuminating path on the road, exquisite and easy to mount cycling LED light is suitable for most bikes to give alert in bad weather
- Quick bracket mounts attach securely to handlebars, the bike headlight is waterproof and shock-resistant, and so you can use it in various conditions
- Lightweight, compact and easy to use, the LED bicycle light is really a good choice for daily life
- The bike headlight is very bright and energy-efficient; the light of this bike headlight is super brightHow to Install a Bicycle Headlight:
- Remove the mounting bracket from the box your light came in. Most companies use a hard plastic mounting bracket that attaches to your seat post for a taillight and to your handlebar for a headlight
- Remove the screw the front the mounting bracket. In some cases, such as with many of Eye’s popular light models, you'll simply need to turn a knob that threads into the bracket in a counter-clockwise direction to remove it. Others use the type of screw that requires either a Phillips or flathead screwdriver for removal
- Fit the bracket around your seat post or handlebar. The bracket forms a circle that can be pulled open so that it fits around a seat post or handlebar. Ensure that you place the bracket so that when you attach the light to it, parts of your bicycle such as the rear wheel, saddle or brake cables will not block the light
- Tighten the bracket to the seat post or handlebar. You will turn the screw that tightens the bracket in a clockwise direction using either a screwdriver or your fingers
- Attach the light to the bracket. Front and rear lights tend to attach the same way on most models. Simply slide the light onto the grooves on the bracket. While the exact setup varies by light, it will be obvious when you have your light in front of you
About Bicycle Lights:
When it comes to riding a bicycle, safety is of utmost importance. Purchasing biking implements such as deflectors and bells helps you ride a bike safely during both day and night hours. It is more hazardous for you to ride at night, so using a light increases your visibility to other vehicle drivers
- Significance：A bicycle light allows you to be more visible during evening hours, reducing the chance of being hit or colliding with another object. A bicycle light can also help you see obstacles in the dark that may be hazardous, such as bumps and sharp objects. This improves your confidence at night and keeps you safer
- Function：Although there are multiple ways that lights can be attached to your bike, a typical bicycle light mounts on the handlebars, the steering column or the front forks. Depending on the model you acquired, the light can then be turned on and off before you ride or during your ride. Many lights also include a blinking, pulsating and steady light pattern.
- Misconceptions：Despite many popular beliefs, bicycle lights are not extremely strong sources of illumination. Bicycle lights shine up to 20 feet in front of a bicycle, but rarely any further. Replacing reflectors with bicycle lights is also dangerous, as doing so can lead another vehicle operator to believe that you are traveling in a direction that varies from your actual movement. Additionally, bicycle lights are not designed to be used on any other vehicle apart from a bicycle, such as a motorcycle or car
- Considerations：Always consider whether or not the type of mounting system you are acquiring will be appropriate for your bike. Be sure it won't inhibit the usage and operation of any of your bicycle's components. Bicycle lights also come in a range of sizes and bulb types that affect how well you can see and how well others see you. LED lights provide wide fields of vision at short distances. They are also very visible to most vehicle operators. Halogen and incandescent lights provide a narrow field of vision at greater distances, but are smaller and more focused, thus making them difficult for other vehicles to see
- 1 x Bike Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.88||USD$ 6.78||USD$ 6.69||USD$ 6.59||USD$ 6.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What's the difference between the 5 LED and 9 LED bike light?
It also depends on the quality of the LEDs. I have seen 1 LED brighter than 5 LEDs. The 9 LEDs just had a wider dispersion of light. The 1 LED was really bright looking at it straight on, but was dim looking at it at an angle.
- How do you install an LED bike spoke light?
Most of the ones that I have seen just clip on to the spoke, others, you unscrew the back, then put the spoke in the notch and put the back back on.
- Which would make a better bicycle light?
Between the two designs, the 9 LED Power Beam is better. It uses 3xAAA batteries, higher voltage makes the light brighter. If you ride far at night or in busy areas, you may want to use multiple lights for better visibility. For your 15 mile night time commute, I augment that with 2 bigger lights in the front, 2 in the rear, and a head lamp. The head lamp is especially useful such that when looking at cars, they see a small light pointed at them and notice that is a moving bike.