Customers Also Bought
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Light Output: 80 Lumen (65 mA)
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Length: 36mm / 1.42in
- Diameter: 5mm / 0.2in
- 100% brand new and high quality
- For replacement of turn signal light, corner light, parking light, side marker light, tail light, and backup
- 8+1 super bright high power LED
- Winning combination of brighter light output with lower power consumption
- Brighter light means better visibility especially in bad weather and at night
- Unique bright light makes you stand out from other road users
- Winning combination of brighter light output with lower power consumption.T10 5050 8+1 LED Car Turning Signal Light is for replacement of Car Turning Light, corner light, parking light, side marker light, tail light, and backup light.Car Turning Light for DC 12V only.Car Turning Light with super bright high power LED
- Made of high quality and durable material for long time use.The Car Light Bulbs are angled allowing you to position it most effectively for your car whilst the heat-resistant construction ensures that the colour won't fade or the casing become misshapen
- Unique bright light makes you stand out from other road users .It will reflect the lights from other car to remind other drivers to notice your car
- For replacement of turn signal light, corner light, parking light, side marker light, tail light, and backup. LED Car Light Bulbs for your safety driving
Size in Detail:
How to Install LED Lights on a Car:
LED lights are a popular aftermarket option for most vehicles as they are brighter-than-normal halogen bulbs and last a lot longer while using less power. The problem with installing LED lights on your vehicle is that you cannot simply swap out the bulbs. You actually need to replace the entire light assembly. The two most common lights that are converted to LED are the headlights and taillights. In order to do so, you must remove the old headlight/taillight assembly and install the new LED assemblies
- Turn the vehicle's engine off and open the hood
- Disconnect the electrical connection harness from the rear of the headlight assembly. Some vehicles require you to remove a rubber seal or cover to access the connector
- Remove the fasteners securing the assembly to the engine compartment. Most vehicles have screws that can be removed with a Phillips screwdriver, but others have bolts that need to be removed with a socket wrench. Pull the assembly out of the engine compartment
- Install the LED headlight assembly and reinstall the fasteners. Reattach the connector harness and the rubber seal/cover if necessary
- Repeat with the other headlight assembly and close the hood
- Turn the vehicle's engine off and open the trunk
- Remove the two screws or bolts securing the taillight cover to the trunk and remove the cover
- Disconnect the taillight's electrical connector harness and remove it from the vehicle
- Install the replacement LED assembly and reconnect the harness. Reinstall the cover and screws
- Repeat with the other taillight assembly and close the hood
How to Replace Car Lights:
- Changing your car lights, specifically its headlights, is a task that most people would prefer to have a specialist do. While it is true that having a mechanic replace your headlights can cost you a lot of money, some people would rather spend a few dollars than to tire themselves out while doing the task themselves. In truth, replacing car lights does not have to be a stressful activity. With the right tools and materials, you can replace your own car headlights. Here is how you can accomplish the task yourself
- Pop your car hood and examine the headlight assembly. Check behind your headlight and see if you need additional tools to access it. While most cars allow easy access to their headlight bulb without any tools, some may require a screwdriver, pliers or wrench to remove its plastic cover
- Turn the car engine off and remove the covers and parts that are blocking the rear side of your headlight assembly
- Hold the headlight module from the headlight assembly's rear, and twist it counter-clockwise to fully release it from the assembly. Pull the headlight module straight out after twisting
- Pull the headlight module bulb in order to disconnect it. Install your new bulb in its place. Some bulbs may require a twist and pull, depending upon the model
- Place your headlight module back into the headlight assembly's rear, twisting it in clockwise direction until it comes to a full lock
- Put back the removed panels on the back of the headlight
- Ensure that your replacement bulb is compatible with the vehicle model. When visiting your local store for auto parts, ask the representative for the bulbs that are compatible with the car
- 2 x LED Car Turning Signal Lights
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.93||USD$ 5.53||USD$ 5.18||USD$ 4.87||USD$ 4.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.