Customers Also Bought
- If you feel your car interior light not really bright then you must try this 9 LED license plate light
- License plate light is super bright and high quality
- License plate light is easy to install and long life span vehicle
- Universal design auto LED lights are suitable to many kinds of cars, come with 3 different adapters as the picture shows
- Open lens of the interior LED reading lamp and remove original bulbs
- Choose included adapter which similar to original bulbs for replacement
- Dome Light Size: 31mm/1.2in(L)
- Light Color: White
- LED number: 9
- SMD 9LED Auto Reading / License plate Lamps White Light
- This LED Auto White Lamp comes with 9 LED bulbs and give you more brilliant light
- The durable back details of the light that is low power consumption, long life-span
- The exquisite details of the reading lamp ensure long time using
- You can image the size of the auto LED lights according to the coin
How to Replace a License Plate Bulb:
Without proper lighting, police officers may not be able to see your license plate. Many states require that your license plate is visible at night. For this reason, vehicles are equipped with license-plate bulbs. These bulbs are usually mounted above the plate, although in some cases they may be mounted to the side of the plate. A typical license plate bulb is a standard wedge-based bulb. A replacement is usually less than $5, but the exact bulb specification depends on your vehicle. Replacing a license-plate bulb does not require automotive expertise or skill
- Purchase a new license-plate bulb. Check your owner's manual to determine the specified bulb. You can also look up the bulb number online (see Resources). Additionally, you can contact an auto-parts store or a dealer, provide them with information on your vehicle, and find out the correct replacement bulb
- Examine the license-plate bulb lens to determine what type of tool you'll need, and then acquire the appropriate tool. In most cases, you'll need either a Phillips or a flat-head screwdriver. In other cases, you might need a wrench. Also, look at the license plate itself; determine what type of tool you'll need to remove the bolts or screws from it
- Remove the bolts or screws from the license plate. Pull the license plate off to create more working room
- Remove the bolts or screws from the license-plate bulb lens. Grasp the lens and pull it off. On the back, you'll find the license-plate bulb. Pull the bulb straight out of its socket
- Wrap the new bulb in a paper towel, or wear gloves to keep from touching the glass. Insert the replacement bulb into the socket. Place the license-plate bulb lens back into place. Tighten the screws or bolts
- Reposition the license plate. Re-attach it by tightening the bolts or screws
How to Change a License Plate Light Bulb:
Lights illuminate your plate number and car at night. Along with taillights and brake lights, license plate light bulbs help other cars keep track of you while driving. They're an important component of vehicle safety. When you want to upgrade your license plate light bulb to a high-powered LED light or simply replace a burnt-out bulb, you'll need to know how to get at the license plate light bulb housing. Changing the light bulb light should take one hour or less, depending on your comfort level with DIY automotive repair
- Review your car's manual before beginning to find out how to change the license plate bulb for your exact model. While the basic procedure remains the same across the board, there are model-specific differences to keep in mind. The manual will inform you what size light bulb you need to buy
- Open the trunk of your car. Look at the inside panel of the trunk door (this will be above your head) to find several screws. Remove these to expose the area where your license plate light is
- Remove the pins holding your trunk lining in place by prying a flat head screwdriver underneath the lip of the pin. The number of pins varies by your model car
- Pull away the trunk lining. Look for two tubes connecting to light brackets. If you're not sure whether you're looking at the right thing, lower the trunk and see if the tubes match up with the license plate light on the outside of your car. Pull the tubes off to disconnect the power source and expose the light housing so you can safely change the light
- Turn the light housing clockwise to loosen it then pull it out. There will be one housing for each light.
- Grasp the light bulb in the housing and pull up to remove it. Remove both light bulbs
- Take the replacement bulbs out of their packaging. Working one at a time, push the new light bulb into the light housing to secure it
- Insert the housing back in place and turn it counter-clockwise until it snaps into place. Replace both housing elements
- Re-attach the light tubes. They will click into place
- Fit the trunk liner back in place. Hold it in place with one hand and slide the pins back to secure the trunk liner cover. Once you've got all the pins back in place, your work is complete
- 2 x Car LED Lamps
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.71||USD$ 4.47||USD$ 4.25||USD$ 4.04||USD$ 3.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.