- High quality high capacity rechargeable Ni-MH batteries and Ni-Cd battery pack
- Provides ultra long use time per charge with this AAA Battery Charger
- Advanced NiMH technology means twice as long use life per charge than the ordinary rechargeables
- Can be recharged for up to 1100 times, providing big saving by replacing hundreds of throw away AA /AAA batteries
- Convenient operation without memory effect
- This Ni-MH Battery Charger can be charged anytime
- Battery Chemistry: Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride)
- Input: 100V/220V
- Output: DC 1.4V
- This Ni-MH Battery Charger is perfect for rechargeable lithium battery, automatically charges them to the level required, will no over-charge cells, will not charge over-discharged battery
- This Rechargeable Battery Charger is used for charging battery. If your battery is this model, the Rechargeable Battery Charger can quickly charge it in your office or on the road
- This Rechargeable Battery Charger is an ideal travel charger and also will bring more convenience for you
- Plus, the Rechargeable Battery Charger is very easy to use, just put your battery in it. At this moment, the charger indicator will show you the charging status clearly
How to Charge a Lithium Ion Battery?
Lithium ion batteries are highly efficient and widely used in laptops, cell phones and similar devices. When you charge a lithium ion battery, ions are forced into the anode and cathode of the battery by the electric current. The process of charging is simple, provided you follow some simple precautions to insure safety and to maximize the life of the batteries. Always check the battery manufacturer's specifications before you charge a lithium ion battery. Improper charging may create a serious fire hazard.
- Use a battery charger designed for lithium ion batteries. A charger for lithium batteries should be able to deliver 3.8 to 4.2 volts per cell. Never use a low power (trickle charge) system. This can cause lithium to adhere (plate) to the anode and oxygen to be generated at the cathode, producing an extremely flammable mixture. Lithium ion batteries come with an internal "safety board" that automatically terminates charging when the current rate drops to 10 percent of the initial charge rate, indicating the battery is fully charged. The best chargers also feature a timer you can set to stop the charging process at a preset time.
- Place the lithium ion batteries in the charger and make sure it is plugged in. Depending on how much power remains in the battery it will take two to six hours to fully charge most lithium ion batteries. As an added safety precaution, set the timer to avoid the possibility of overcharging.
- Charge the batteries at the appropriate voltage setting. To maximize the charge, the voltage should be set at 4.20 volts per cell. However, you can extend the useful life of lithium ion batteries by using a slightly lower setting (about 4.10 volts for most lithium ion batteries). This will give you about an 80 percent charge.
- Charge lithium ion batteries to about 40 percent before storing them for long periods. It is not good for the battery to bring it to full charge and then store it, since this will reduce the battery's useful life. To further extend battery life, recharge stored batteries to the 40 percent level every few weeks (check the battery specifications for recommended times).
How Does a Battery Charger Work?
Batteries work because of the electrochemistry between an anode/negative terminal and a cathode/positive terminal. Some battery chemistries have the property of being chargeable, so that when electrical current is fed into them, the electrochemical discharge reaction reverses itself and the battery "recharges."
Only some batteries have the chemistry and construction features that all them to be charged. Also, due to varying battery designs and chemistry, a given battery can only handle a certain voltage or amount of current. For example, the current fed into a lead-acid car battery would be very different from that of a lithium ion mobile phone battery.
- Simple Chargers
- The most common type of charging device is the simple charger. Drawing electric current from a wall outlet, this provides either a constant voltage or constant current and will continue to feed it into the battery until unplugged. Usually a transformer of some kind is involved to convert the voltage. For example, North American wall outlets work on the 110-volt standard, which is inappropriate if directly applied to a 12-volt battery.
- Most charging devices work on this model. They are cheap, but because they never stop feeding in electricity at a set rate and do not stop until unplugged from their power source, they can damage batteries with overcharging if left unattended.
- Trickle Charging
- Trickle charging is a variant of the simple charger in that it puts out a constant flow of electricity but at a very low rate. That rate is set to match the particular battery's decay or self-discharge rate. When the battery is completely recharged, the charging therefore continues only at the rate necessary to keep the battery charged and no more. This prevents overcharging and, therefore, degradation or damage to the battery, but makes the charging process very slow.
- USB Charging
- The USB bus on a computer is standardized with a 5-volt power output. Therefore, many computer accessories are designed to use USB outlets for battery charging. Excepting that it uses electricity drawn from a computer instead of directly from a wall outlet, it is similar to other charging methods.
- Intelligent Charging
- These chargers monitor either the time spent recharging, the temperature of the battery or the battery's voltage to determine when to autonomously terminate charging. This protects batteries from damage or degradation due to overcharging. Intelligent charging is becoming a popular charging feature for devices that use lithium ion batteries, as these are relatively expensive and suffer more degradation from overcharging than some other battery types.
Lithium Battery Charger Regulations
Lithium batteries are mainly used in electronic devices, with lithium as the battery's anode with a voltage ranging from 1.5 volts to 3.7 volts. A lithium-ion is the most common lithium battery. It is mainly used in portable electronic devices because of its ability to switch lithium from anode to cathode depending on the amount of charge. Regulations are being designed to prevent discharge of the battery and possible explosion, and to give the batteries a longer life.
Lithium-Ion Battery Charging Basics
- Though it is easy to charge a lithium-ion battery, charging safely is more difficult. The so-called Miracle chargers which help to regenerate and protract batteries do not apply for lithium type. Super-fast charging is also not suitable. Lithium-ion cell manufacturers have strict guidelines for the charge procedures and the pack should be charged as per these rules and typical charge techniques. These lithium batteries have a longer life than regular alkaline batteries.
- Lithium Battery Charger Regulations
- Lithium-ion is a very clean system which does not require grounding like nickel-based batteries. Most cells are nearly charged to 4.20 volts. Charging up to 4.10 volts may reduce the capacity but can provide a longer life. Charging time of most of these chargers is three hours. Batteries in cell phones can be charged up to 1C ( one times the capacity of the pack) whereas those for laptops can be charged at 0.8C or less.
- Overcharging of Lithium Battery
- A lithium-ion battery is designed to operate safely within its normal operating voltage. It becomes unstable if it is charged to higher voltages. Overcharging causes the cell to heat up and if this is neglected, the cell could outlet with flame. One should be cautious to avoid overcharging and discharging. Trickle charging is not applicable for lithium batteries. Overcharging can damage the cell, plating out lithium metal, which is hazardous.
- Regulations of Lithium-Ion batteries vs. Rechargeable Batteries
- Lithium-ion batteries have higher energy density than most other type of rechargeable. They can store more energy, operate at high voltage and has low self discharge rate. But these lithium-ion batteries require sophisticated chargers that can monitor the charging process carefully. And because of their different shapes and sizes each battery requires a charger that suits its size. These chargers are more expensive and difficult to find.
- Safety Regulations
- Every lithium-ion battery pack has safety rules for monitoring charging and discharging of the pack. Commercial packs have protection circuits that limit the charge voltage to 4.30V/cell, 0.10 volts higher than the voltage threshold of the charger. Temperature sensors end the charge if the cell temperature approaches 90°C (194°F). A mechanical pressure switch on some cells permanently interrupts the current path if a safe pressure threshold is exceeded.
- 1 x Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.47||USD$ 4.28||USD$ 4.10||USD$ 3.85|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on05-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: I don't know much about this kind of product, but the fact shows that it works very well, by the way, i have used it for almost a year. About the batteries, they appear to be great. They work just according to instruction, rechargeble batteries that you can be used over and over. It will save you a lot of money. So far all good. If you are buying for a flashlight and it has a regulated voltage circuit, like my Fenix, you can buy this set.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this charger because I wanted a smart charger that would switch off when batteries are fully charged, This is exactly what I wanted, the battery charger set perfect charger for rechargeable lithium battery, automatically charges them to the level required, will no over-charge cells, and will not charge over-discharged battery, it is good choice for you.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-18-2009
- Other Thoughts: It is last longer than comparable battery charger. I am very pleased! Highly recommend it! Will buy it again!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: I'm sure many other salesmen wouldn't have been this patient, I emailed him at least 30 times during the whole process. I could get my product as customized as I wanted it to be. And it's a first class product, it works like a charm. In short, awesome product, awesome support.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have had this charger for about two months now and find the charger and batteries work excellently. And even though I leave the batteries for an extended period of time, they are always in good shape. This was a very good buy. There is no doubt I will do business with them again in the future. Highly recommended.
Was this review helpful?