Customers Also Bought
- Lightweight, high efficiency
- Reliable and stable
- Replace your old or worn out AC power adapter with this sturdy power adapter
- This power adapter can ensures consistent power and reliable proven performance for your security devices
- Please check the specifications of your equipment for compatibility
- Plug in power supply for use with Cameras or other electronic equipment
- Input: 100 - 240V AC
- Output: DC 8V
- Frequency: 50/ 60Hz
- Compatible with: CCTV camera
- Easy to plug and use
How to Know to Use an Adapter or Converter for Foreign Travel:
- Buy a voltage converter if you plan on using something like a hairdryer or clothes iron. Voltage converters will make up the difference between the voltage needed by the device and the voltage available from the outlet, allowing these devices to work like normal. A standard voltage converter is only meant to be used for short periods of time, which makes them ideal for these types of situations.
- Use a transformer for larger devices like televisions and personal computers. Transformers operate essentially the same way as a standard voltage converter but are intended to be used for longer periods of time with devices that use larger amounts of power.
- Buy a wall outlet adapter. The plugs on North American wall outlets are flat, so all of the power cords for devices sold in America have flat pins. Wall outlets in Europe and Asia have flat plugs which will not work with American power cords. A wall outlet adapter will allow you to plug your American power cords into European and Asian wall outlets.
How to Buy and Use Travel Plug Adapters, Transformers, and Appliances:
- What Do Wall Plug Adapters Do? Plug adapters allow you to plug appliances made in one country into the very different kind of wall plugs found in another country. You won't believe what shapes and sizes they come in! Some countries, like England and India, might even have two or three different types of wall plugs, because they're converting from an old to a new style, but slowly
- How Many Adapters Should You Buy? Make sure to buy enough plug adapters for all of the appliances you're bringing, from your computer to your hair drier to the battery charger for your camera. And don't wait until you get there, they usually don't sell adapters for American appliances anywhere but in America.
- What's Up With That Grounding Prong?: That pesky third round on some American plugs is a "grounding" prong, put there to make sure that your appliance doesn't get ruined in the very off chance that the connection to the positive or negative prong is damaged. You can bypass it using the three-to-two prong adapter available at most hardware stores.
- What is Voltage and Why Should You Care? Voltage is a measure of the energy it takes to move an electrical charge from one point (the wall plug) to another (your hair drier). The difference in the amount of electric charge is measured in volts. In America, electricity flows to wall plugs at about 120V. In Europe, the current moves at about twice that rate. As you might imagine, a 240V current will literally blow your 120V appliance away.
- Is Your Appliance Dual-Voltage?: Many appliances, especially travel versions of appliances like small hairdryers, have a switch that lets you choose between 120V and 240V. You need to make sure you switch it to the correct voltage, otherwise it'll burn up.
- Will Your Device Auto-Detect Voltage? Most laptop computers video cameras, and battery chargers are made for both voltages, and will automatically detect and adjust the voltage. You'll usually find the voltage capacity of the appliance on the back of the device, stamped into the plastic. (By the way, the dual-voltage immersion heater is my favorite little device for heating water on the road.)
- Consider Transforming: If you want to travel with a few appliances that don't switch between 120 and 240V, consider packing a transformer. Americans visiting France will need to plug your 120V appliances into a 240V wall plug, so you'll need to boost the voltage with a step-up transformer. If you're from France and are traveling to America, you'll need a 240V to 120V step-down transformer.
- Wattage Matters: Buy a transformer that will handle the highest-wattage appliance you want to use. In general, the higher the wattage the device can handle, the higher the price tag of the transformer. You can buy transformers that can both step-up and step-down, which are even more expensive. Transformers are large and heavy, but worthwhile investments if you're not planning on carrying your own luggage or you're staying put for extended periods of time.
- All adapters and devices mentioned in this primer can be ordered online at TeleAdapt, a company who has been in the business longer than anyone. (See the link in the Resources section below.) They have a huge online catalog where you can buy individual plugs or handy power-plug packs for countries or regions. They also offer 24x7 phone support around the world, and I know firsthand that they have excellent customer service.
- 1 x AC 100-240V to DC 8V Camera Power Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.56||USD$ 3.45||USD$ 3.34||USD$ 3.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.